What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

Just now, Mackc2 said:

Hmm I think it was inigo actually he was weird he was a berserker which doesn't sound great but it worked so well, he could double everything, hit very hard and had enough Hp that you could send him in the middle of enemy territory and know he would be fine. 

Did you play or beat Apotheosis?

Not yet although I plan to at some point...once I get my daughter to ungodly levels of power...

Which skill would you prefer counter or despoil?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

1 minute ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Not yet although I plan to at some point...once I get my daughter to ungodly levels of power...

Which skill would you prefer counter or despoil?

Neither of them are very good, despoils is useful early game at least and its very good for hard mode grinding, but its utility while counter is well counter. So despoils I guess.

When your family is removed from the picture who would be your favourite FE character? 

3 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Neither of them are very good, despoils is useful early game at least and its very good for hard mode grinding, but its utility while counter is well counter. So despoils I guess.

When your family is removed from the picture who would be your favourite FE character? 

Would I surprise you with the fact that Henry takes that spot quite literally?  He got me by his quotes and because he's so cute and hugable :D:

Which is your favourite FE character?

Would I surprise you with the fact that Henry takes that spot quite literally?  He got me by his quotes and because he's so cute and hugable :D:

Which is your favourite FE character?

Not surprising, Henry is great. 

Katarina Hah I got you, its actually Robin, I sympathise with him in a lot of ways, personality wise he is very similar to me. (One example would be his self-esteem problems) also his getup is the best. (Also want to clear up that I don't actually like Jacob or Gunter I just find this image hilarious.)

What FE games have you enjoyed?

9 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Would I surprise you with the fact that Henry takes that spot quite literally?

Henry's fun.

What Fire Emblem games have you played?

On 10/2/2017 at 0:14 AM, buttmuncher.ops said:

what if serenesforest and the world is not enough?

I'll just have to fund CERN with the intent of using quantum tunneling to craft a new universe free from human corruption, pollution, and suffering.

On 10/2/2017 at 4:11 AM, TheSilentChloey said:

@Rex Glacies What is the worst Mistake you've ever made?

Difficult to say. Mayhaps procrastination on everything most things?

6 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Not surprising, Henry is great. 

Katarina Hah I got you, its actually Robin, I sympathise with him in a lot of ways, personality wise he is very similar to me. (One example would be his self-esteem problems) also his getup is the best. (Also want to clear up that I don't actually like Jacob or Gunter I just find this image hilarious.)

What FE games have you enjoyed?

Awakening so far.  I plan to at least try Gaiden/Shadows of Valentia at some point though.

Because I forgot to ask a question:

If you could do one thing for a day what would you do with it?

Edited by TheSilentChloey

Dammit Rex you didn't ask me a question.
If you are asking if what I would do if I could do one thing for a day and only that one thing, I'd probably just play XCom or Fire emblem wouldn't be the first time.

This one is for both @Rex Glaciesand @TheSilentChloey, If you could transform between a human and animal form what animal form would you choose?

2 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

If you are asking if what I would do if I could do one thing for a day and only that one thing, I'd probably just play XCom or Fire emblem wouldn't be the first time.

This one is for both @Rex Glaciesand @TheSilentChloey, If you could transform between a human and animal form what animal form would you choose?

Wolf or Horse.  Both are apparently my "spirit guides" if you believe in that kind of stuff.  Although I would lean towards wolf.

What if you could have an animal by your side that you could communicate with telepathy?  Which animal would it be?

Wolf or Horse.  Both are apparently my "spirit guides" if you believe in that kind of stuff.  Although I would lean towards wolf.

What if you could have an animal by your side that you could communicate with telepathy?  Which animal would it be?

Why would I want to talk to an animal, I don't think they have the ability to form a coherent conversation. That said it would be an Owl, not really because it would be practical or anything but a telepathic owl would be cool.

Whats your opinion on the pseudo-sciences and superstitions? 

5 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Why would I want to talk to an animal, I don't think they have the ability to form a coherent conversation. That said it would be an Owl, not really because it would be practical or anything but a telepathic owl would be cool.

Whats your opinion on the pseudo-sciences and superstitions? 

I don't really put much stock into them.  I find that while they might seem accurate they don't hold water in the end.

Clearly I need to go to sleep at some point because I forgot to make a question.

Have you ever been on the receiving end of forgetting something important before?

Edited by TheSilentChloey

3 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I did; and this will go to both you and @TheSilentChloeyWhat Fire Emblem games have you played?

20 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

If you could do one thing for a day what would you do with it?

I'm not sure I entirely understand. Is it like I can do anything without repercussions? Or any job for a day? If a job... then nothing other than maybe be an archaeologist or something of the sort. If I could do anything without consequence then I suppose I would find and/or buy numerous swords to add to my presently minuscule collection.

4 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Either an eagle/hawk so I can fly across the world, or a fish (maybe a squid or jellyfish) of some form so I could explore the ocean.

Just now, Rex Glacies said:

I did; and this will go to both you and @TheSilentChloeyWhat Fire Emblem games have you played?

I'm not sure I entirely understand. Is it like I can do anything without repercussions? Or any job for a day? If a job... then nothing other than maybe be an archaeologist or something of the sort. If I could do anything without consequence then I suppose I would find and/or buy numerous swords to add to my presently minuscule collection.

Either an eagle/hawk so I can fly across the world, or a fish (maybe a squid or jellyfish) of some form so I could explore the ocean.

I did answer that one already:

33 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Awakening so far.  I plan to at least try Gaiden/Shadows of Valentia at some point though.

Have you ever played Legend of Zelda, if so what was your first LoZ game?

8 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Oops, I thought that went to the person quoted my bad, I'm used to questions being at the end. 
I have played FE6(partial),7,8,9(partial),12,13,14 and 15. So the only english games i haven't played are radiant dawn and shadow dragon 

14 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Have you ever been on the receiving end of forgetting something important before?

Often enough that I habitually scan the area I was sitting in, no specific incident comes to mind though.  

Right Question time for both of you, do you play smash? If so which character is your favourite?

Edited by Mackc2

I did answer that one already:

Have you ever played Legend of Zelda, if so what was your first LoZ game?

You've only played Awakening?

And yes! Zelda is my favorite video game series, even moreso than Fire Emblem. My first game was Ocarina of Time, but the first one I finished was Phantom Hourglass.

Favorite book/book series, or at least one you largely enjoy?

2 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

And yes! Zelda is my favorite video game series, even moreso than Fire Emblem. My first game was Ocarina of Time, but the first one I finished was Phantom Hourglass.

No...I forgot about Fates...well damn that was stupid of me :/

Ever written a story before?

8 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Hmm, maybe Deltora Quest, maybe Rangers Apprentice its been a while since I've read a good fantasy novel, my previous question still stand.

To Chloey's question I am writing one have been for years, probably never finish it because I keep restarting.

Edited by Mackc2

4 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Ever written a story before?

I've begun writing a good couple, but I've never finished any. I do enjoy coming up with them though, and have a large collection within my mind.

Favorite characters from Deltora Quest and Ranger's Apprentice?

4 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I've begun writing a good couple, but I've never finished any. I do enjoy coming up with them though, and have a large collection within my mind.

Favorite characters from Deltora Quest and Ranger's Apprentice?

Barda and Halt though it has been a long time since I read either so there is probably someone better I forgot. 

May as well ask again, Do you play any of the Smash Brothers games?

10 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Favorite kind of donut?

Trails of Cold Stell is one of my favorite Falcon games, right along side Trails in the Ski and Ys Oregon.

I really like chocolate frosted. Shout outs to glazed and jelly filled 

boi I'll smack u

idk if you care or not, but your opinion on the whole kemono friends controversy?

5 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

idk if you care or not, but your opinion on the whole kemono friends controversy?

I don't know what that is. 

What is your favourite game?

8 hours ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

neither maid, because having a sexy female assistant is such a terrible cliche. i wouldn't be able to say no to anything she would want or not want to do either ;/

have you ever resorted to blackmale to get what you want? if so, tell me the story and why; if not, would you ever be willing to

I would expect an individual such as yourself to call maids "sexy" rather than cute...

Quite, I do recall using such a method numerous times. But of course, I shall spare you the details. Such a story need not be told. I say, if I ever desire anything, I will get it by any means necessary.

Do you believe you would be able to survive in a world of Fire Emblem? If so, just what exactly might your role be?

4 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

May as well ask again, Do you play any of the Smash Brothers games?

Yes. I played Brawl years after it came out and really enjoyed it especially playing it with other people. I also own both Smash 4 games, though I prefer the 3DS because of its accessibility.

Do you think you could survive in a Fire Emblem world? And if so, what would your role be?

20 hours ago, Clarine said:

Might you be one to be interested in unusual or uncommon activities of any kind?

I don't really know what would be considered unusual or uncommon. I don't think so.

What's your favorite pokemon?

7 hours ago, Clarine said:

Do you believe you would be able to survive in a world of Fire Emblem? If so, just what exactly might your role be?

He no I wouldn't survive a week, thrown into an unfamiliar world with no skills that are particularly helpful in that world, If I could my best chance would be attempting to learn magic so I can at least defend myself. 

Of the persona characters which is your favourite?