What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

4 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Favorite character in TitS FC?

TitS is full of great characaters, but i’m going with Estelle. I love bright, cheerful characters with strong personalities who are friendly without being pushovers and value hard work and energy over intellect and Estelle fits that description perfectly. 

what’s the origin of your username?

Edited by Nobody

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Could you give me three reasons why to play TitS?

TitS is full of great characaters, but i’m going with Estelle. I love bright, cheerful characters with strong personalities who are friendly without being pushovers and value hard work and energy over intellect and Estelle fits that description perfectly.

lol
Her personality explains her last name.

6 hours ago, Slade said:

What is your desired profession?

Disponent in a public transport company.

4 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Hmm... I'm uncertain, as I am presently content with questions. So, I care not. Though, I do like my knowledge of space, history, mythology, etc. to be put to the test...

Fair enough.

Hmm, well, I suppose I don't know enough about each of these classes. If the black mage can use ice magic, probably that. But if the time mage can see into the future, then it would be close. In any case, I'd rather not be a summoner. I don't like making others do my work.

@Mackc2 Favorite child unit in Awakening?

@buttmuncher.ops How many languages do you know?

i know three languages

would you rather be a dragon, a firebird, a tiger or a turtle

17 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

Where would one choose to live if given the choice of any location real or fictional?

Oh my, I know not of any specific locations I would truly wish to live in. Perhaps a world where magic exists would be most ideal, no?

15 hours ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

@Clarine what's your halloween costume going to be (maid, santa claus, vampire etc.)

How curious. If I may say, my regular attire could easily be deemed as a Halloween costume by ignorant peasants. As such, some might accuse me of dressing as a "haunted doll" and such. But of course, even wearing a faux crown can easily change such views to "noble princess" or wearing simple fangs would make my attire one of a slightly cute but perhaps extravagant vampire. But if one must know, I am not one to partake in Halloween activities. Even so, an individual such as myself can most easily frighten those truly interest in such a celebration—for I am one to adopt my costume's role most seriously. For instance, if I am ever to dress as the aforementioned maid for whatever the reasons might be, I would simply become one.

And what of your Halloween plans? Might you wish to enlighten me as to what costumes you might don?

16 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

Opinion on which you prefer 

Brotherhood. I only watched the first ~25 episodes of the original, to understand the basics, and then skipped to Brotherhood for the rest of the series.

Favorite holiday (Christmas, Easter, Halloween, etc.), if any?

4 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Favorite holiday (Christmas, Easter, Halloween, etc.), if any?

Such events are not one I can truly classify as things I can compare to form an opinion regarding. I suppose I am mildly fond of Halloween for the aesthetics but other than that, I simply lack anybody to celebrate such days with.

Might I ask, what is your favourite tome of Fire Emblem?

8 hours ago, Clarine said:

Oh my, I know not of any specific locations I would truly wish to live in. Perhaps a world where magic exists would be most ideal, no?

How curious. If I may say, my regular attire could easily be deemed as a Halloween costume by ignorant peasants. As such, some might accuse me of dressing as a "haunted doll" and such. But of course, even wearing a faux crown can easily change such views to "noble princess" or wearing simple fangs would make my attire one of a slightly cute but perhaps extravagant vampire. But if one must know, I am not one to partake in Halloween activities. Even so, an individual such as myself can most easily frighten those truly interest in such a celebration—for I am one to adopt my costume's role most seriously. For instance, if I am ever to dress as the aforementioned maid for whatever the reasons might be, I would simply become one.

And what of your Halloween plans? Might you wish to enlighten me as to what costumes you might don?

most likely a house party or concert, not sure yet. i've never costumed on halloween now that i think about it, but if i did it would probably be batman

the kind innkeeper lets you stay the night for free because she's excited to go to the wedding reception. however, you are awoken from your slumber to sounds of yelling, scuffles and what might be property damage. do you investigate the source of the noise, sense danger and hide, or go back to sleep?

6 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Opinion on turkey sausage?

I haven't had it enough, so I can't say I have an opinion.

We all know you like... seducing women... but how successful have you been? (I.e. if it's not too personal, how many girlfriends have you had?)

1 hour ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

the kind innkeeper lets you stay the night for free because she's excited to go to the wedding reception. however, you are awoken from your slumber to sounds of yelling, scuffles and what might be property damage. do you investigate the source of the noise, sense danger and hide, or go back to sleep?

I suppose I would be one to investigate as to what could be so insolent at such hours.

Might there by any pastries you are particular fond of?

2 minutes ago, Clarine said:

I suppose I would be one to investigate as to what could be so insolent at such hours.

Might there by any pastries you are particular fond of?

Blueberry scones. Not all too keen on sweets, thouh.

What would you say is your crowning achievement?

9 hours ago, Gemma said:

Opinion on cuphead?

That's a video game, correct? I'm afraid I've only heard brief mentions of it, and I haven't played it nor seen it in action. So, I can't say I have an opinion.

Have you read The Walking Dead comics, or have you just seen the show?

Is being right more important to you than making sure no one is hurt in a conversation/argument?

22 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Have you read The Walking Dead comics, or have you just seen the show?

Both, I stopped reading because I have fragments spoiled for me already and Daryl isn't in the comics

14 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

I haven't had it enough, so I can't say I have an opinion.

We all know you like... seducing women... but how successful have you been? (I.e. if it's not too personal, how many girlfriends have you had?)

we have different definitions of "success" here. it's not how many notches i have on my belt, but whether or not i make her happy while we're together. if i'm not going out of my way to make her a priority, then i wont refer to her as my girlfriend, whether we've been dating for 5 minutes or 5 years

by that definition of "success," there have only been 3 women that i've committed to fully (4 if you include lachesis)

would you rather have your boss as your roommate, or your mom as your boss (if you're in school, you can substitute teacher for boss)

16 hours ago, Gemma said:

What would you say is your crowning achievement?

You shall excuse me, I simply cannot recall anything specifically as of now.

What do you believe to be Lachesis' most impressive physical feature?

5 hours ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

we have different definitions of "success" here. it's not how many notches i have on my belt, but whether or not i make her happy while we're together. if i'm not going out of my way to make her a priority, then i wont refer to her as my girlfriend, whether we've been dating for 5 minutes or 5 years

by that definition of "success," there have only been 3 women that i've committed to fully (4 if you include lachesis)

I see; it appears you are not as... what's the word... not as much of a "player" as I had feared. My apologies.

10 hours ago, Slade said:

Is being right more important to you than making sure no one is hurt in a conversation/argument?

Both of sorts. I tend to be the pacifist in arguments, but at the same time I prefer to be right and believe in my own morals. So both, though a bit more on the side of making sure no one is hurt.

Have you played Tokyo Mirage Sessions, or are at least interested in the game?

11 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Have you played Tokyo Mirage Sessions, or are at least interested in the game?

Such a question was raised due to my badge, correct? Oh my, I suppose it truly was misleading. I have not played such a video game but I suppose I am mildly interested. The primary reason as to why I am not truly interested in such a video game is due to the theme revolving around modern Japanese culture—in which I have grown unspeakably tired of. If I may digress, my life in Japan and of course, Tokyo is not one I would call pleasant. The pollution is most dreadful, the work life style is equivalent of slavery even for a lady of my status and the primary transport is unspeakably awful. Needless to say, I am not very fond of Japan and as such, I oftentimes dismiss my brother's numerous requests for me to purchase us aeroplane tickets to such a country.

If there is a large traditional Japanese shrine of some kind for sale, then I suppose there might be an incentive to fly to such a place.

Oh, if I may also say, the difference between how the denizens view me in the United Kingdom to Japan is that the latter would consider my attire to be of the "lolita" fashion. Needless to say, one would not often exalt me nearly enough compared to what I have grown accustomed to.

If you could live the life of a wish-granting entity, might you be one to find the prospect to be most appealing?

And of course, this second question I shall bestow upon to this thread is one anyone may answer if such is desired:

Just how often do you find yourself uttering colloquial terms such as "y'all"?

56 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Such a question was raised due to my badge, correct?

*snip*

If you could live the life of a wish-granting entity, might you be one to find the prospect to be most appealing?

And of course, this second question I shall bestow upon to this thread is one anyone may answer if such is desired:

Just how often do you find yourself uttering colloquial terms such as "y'all"?

Yes, as well as seeing you mention a character in another topic.

First question: probably not. I like helping people, yes, but granting wishes might be a bit too far. I certainly wouldn't want to be granting wishes I dislike, or for people who abuse my power or otherwise take me for granted. If I'm an all powerful genie of sorts, please treat me as one.

Second question: sometimes. I often greet people with a "howdy" though say goodbye with the sophisticated "farewell." I will also sometimes use "y'all," though that is a bit more because there isn't really a good English plural for "you."

And of course, I use these words because I have relatives who live in southern Texas and some of their speech has rubbed off on me. I'm actually going to visit them within the next couple of weeks, so when I get back I'll probably be talking with a cowboy accent.

You commonly talk about having mind-control powers; lets say you have them and have successfully taken control of every human and conquered the planet. What now?

And I may as well ask another question to anyone: how would you describe your sleeping patterns?

19 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Yes, as well as seeing you mention a character in another topic.

First question: probably not. I like helping people, yes, but granting wishes might be a bit too far. I certainly wouldn't want to be granting wishes I dislike, or for people who abuse my power or otherwise take me for granted. If I'm an all powerful genie of sorts, please treat me as one.

Second question: sometimes. I often greet people with a "howdy" though say goodbye with the sophisticated "farewell." I will also sometimes use "y'all," though that is a bit more because there isn't really a good English plural for "you."

And of course, I use these words because I have relatives who live in southern Texas and some of their speech has rubbed off on me. I'm actually going to visit them within the next couple of weeks, so when I get back I'll probably be talking with a cowboy accent.

You commonly talk about having mind-control powers; lets say you have them and have successfully taken control of every human and conquered the planet. What now?

And I may as well ask another question to anyone: how would you describe your sleeping patterns?

Hold, "farewell" is sophisticated?

As for your genie powers, I do not believe there are any rules in regards to whom the genie's master can be. As such, once an individual frees you from your lamp—you need only to grab and hold possession of your lamp to become your own master. Needless to say, you can easily wish for your freedom and proceed to indulge in your new abilities. Otherwise, I could easily free you. After all, I do believe I only require two wishes. And if I may jest, you can easily deceive your masters to believe there is a time limit for their wishes, pressuring them to wish quickly. As such, the wishes would be unspeakably easy to bend, no?

Do excuse my appearance once more, there is simply nothing else to amuse myself with other than preparing more cups of tea or searching for personality quizzes for another thread. Very well, allow me to answer your questions.

In regards to mind-control and world domination:

I must confess, I do believe—being self-aware—that I am what many might call a "control freak", such must be why I find the concept of such a power to be curiously appealing. But if I conquered the world, there would be no further motivation for me to aspire to; life would become even more meaningless, no? In truth, I would not know as to what I would do—I do believe achieving such a feat would be a dreadfully hollow victory.

As for my sleeping pattern, I am one the common majority would call "nocturnal". After all, the time is currently eighteen minutes past 5 AM in my country.

Might there by an individuals you aspire to, whether they be fictional or not?

On 06/10/2017 at 2:21 AM, Byakuren Hijiri said:

Could you give me three reasons why to play TitS?

It depends. If you're someone who haven't played it but wants to do that, yes. If you're playing it but aren't particularly enjoying it, no.

Anyway, it's a nice game, the combat system is fun, characters are really good and the plot is nice and full of twits. The game is very slow, though.

What's your opinion on Scouts?

Edited by Nobody

2 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

I see; it appears you are not as... what's the word... not as much of a "player" as I had feared. My apologies.

you're not wrong here, i was just giving my opinion on what "success" means. boy/girlfriend is a special term, so i don't use it with everyone i date. could be with someone for half a year and still not consider them that way ;/

6 hours ago, Clarine said:

You shall excuse me, I simply cannot recall anything specifically as of now.

What do you believe to be Lachesis' most impressive physical feature?

besides her butt? her cute face when she pouts, and her overall petiteness. idk how she manages to squeeze all that fierceness into that tiny frame

@Clarine how often would you say you feel real jealousy

@Nobody whens the last time you went to a concert, and who did you see

44 minutes ago, Nobody said:

It depends. If you're someone who haven't played it but wants to do that, yes. If you're playing it but aren't particularly enjoying it, no.

Anyway, it's a nice game, the combat system is fun, characters are really good and the plot is nice and full of twits. The game is very slow, though.

What's your opinion on Scouts?

I am afraid I know not of what you are talking about. Might you be referring to scouts of military? If so, then I suppose I am rather indifferent towards them.

18 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

@Clarine how often would you say you feel real jealousy

I suppose the answer shall simply be "rarely", for there is usually nothing to be jealous for. I truly doubt I can elaborate further.

If the opportunity to become a magical girl—or in your case, a magical boy—is to ever present itself, might you be one to accept such a chance?

Of course, I cannot ascertain to the fact if the attire choice would be most befitting of you.