Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

lol Renair's promoted sprite isn't even made yet we don't deal with palettes before making sprites you silly

Also current data should carry over unless Astra decides to switch to a new rom /again/ but if you saved to chapter 19, C15 should load fine in there once it's made. This I can guaranteed. /tested 15 like 4 times already

I believe the extra weapons are possible due to table expansion. Don't quote me on it, though. And I'll let Astra answer the rest.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol Renair's promoted sprite isn't even made yet we don't deal with palettes before making sprites you silly

Also current data should carry over unless Astra decides to switch to a new rom /again/ but if you saved to chapter 19, C15 should load fine in there once it's made. This I can guaranteed. /tested 15 like 4 times already

I believe the extra weapons are possible due to table expansion. Don't quote me on it, though. And I'll let Astra answer the rest.

Quoted gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Thanks for the info. Messing around with all the renamed classes really gives a bunch of interesting results.

I'm not going to ask for "WHO GETS CUSTOM ANIMATIONS DURRR" because that's a tedious task and a long list and a whatnot. This project has already given me plenty of pleasant surprises, so let it give me some more!

Also, Saskia?

After playing A route: Respect to Varkade. His insight and paranoia has proven impressive. For example, he doesn't trust her (Guillame's successor), and neither do I.

I mean, that blatant talk of "so close to power graaagrh" is a dead giveaway.

Also, Everild greets Renair differently than the soul of the dead dragon as to not reveal her 'noble' last name. Is this a deliberate story choice?

Things I've discovered:

Killing Uther or any of his other corner pals causes cutscene (freezing) problems in Chapter 11A. This isn't possible in the regular game, of course.

Renair's advanced palette is a horrible green vomit mess.

Not the Master Seal. Ugh.

Questions I have:

Will current data carry over into updated patches? Specific situation: I've already saved both of my save files (from both paths) onto the glitched Ch.19.

Who's that lady that gives me the partisan and shows up on the Suspend screen?

Are any of the recruitable units going to be path specific?

How are all of the "new" items inserted into the hack? I understand that for some items, things are just renamed and values are changed (Titanium is Silver, Bloody is Killer, Hero is Brave).

But for all those bizarre additions with effects unseen in Fire Emblems (Psn, Stl Longbow, Greatbow, Training Lnc, Nihil Katti, Venom, Gladius, Partisan, Maythunder), how are those added?

Yes.

Lol you broke the game and expected it to work?

Of course, she has a timed promotion so why would I put the class in if I didn't have it occur in the patch.

Only refreshers will be route exclusive.

Table expansion.

Quoted gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Thanks for the info. Messing around with all the renamed classes really gives a bunch of interesting results.

I'm not going to ask for "WHO GETS CUSTOM ANIMATIONS DURRR" because that's a tedious task and a long list and a whatnot. This project has already given me plenty of pleasant surprises, so let it give me some more!

Also, Saskia?

Secret.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

I feel dumb for asking this but what do I do when the game freezes after the save screen for chapter two?

I downloaded the latest version of the patch. :/

Hey Astra,

Dat Mod by the way, having a lot of fun with it, just one small thing on Chapter 3. Ilanice and Amelia had a Support but when activated it gave me a completely different conversation... I have no clue who are the Characters yet but it was 2 guys talking and one of them was recording something about history, I skipped it because I don't like spoilers too much :)

Just to help, both were positioned at the horizontal axis at the rightmost of the map Amelia was on the first Column (Terrain) starting from the bottom of the map and Ilanice was to the right of her.

Great Mod once again :) Best of Luck on further development!

Edit: Gah! First post and reporting a bug that was in the notes, my bad, feel free to delete this post if its deemed useless

Edited by Le Seen