Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well fuck my ass. I've been playing the wrong route this entire time. Who wants an 'exclusive' mage knight when Lia does the job better and usually lands a nice stat spread at lvl 20 AND you have 10 levels to abuse her healing+movement range?

that E light weapon rank is so gud

that E light weapon rank is so gud

Lias level 20 stats are generally kinda higher than the MK from Musains.

In Magic/Skl/Spd.

But this is personal experience and you're the creator of that world so I can't do a thing

At 20/1 Lia's stats are either lower or the same as Stolypin's other than Magic, Lia has a +2 advantage in that.

Yeah i figured her average stats aren't much better, but I usually stat abuse here on 5-6 levels so she is usually beastly for me. I generally don't waste time doing this but I like her character and have always favored troubs. Also, being a healer + save states makes trying for better level ups easy like sunday morning.

All right, I've decided to take Route B, and I'm having a bit o f a problem. I seem to be running out of funds, and I can't buy enough new weapons for the new comers, and tomes are extremely expensive. Is there any point in route B where you get an influx of cash?

Beat chapter 8B get money

And then 10B-11B gets you even more money

14B iirc but don't quote me on it i didn't play that one 20 times just three times

Edited by Thor Odinson

• 2 weeks later...

I just realised... was Kanus' class changed to knight or do soldiers promote to knights :0

Forget about that i thought Kanus and Jauger would be the same guy >.< because of their Minimugs =(

Edited by Burgerling

Go ahead and play it, the story/maps won't really change much between the current patch/the next patch. I'm just polishing whatever was in the current patch, ie: more conversations (that will eventually be written) and fixing some common complaints (Like Enjo and Co. being unable to retain their experience/weapons, which I've already fixed) Then again, you could be the type of person who wants to play the full hack when it's completed. (I know several of my friends who do this and it's understandable)