Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1SjsS.png

have fun

ohmahgawd that should be renair's promoted sprite.

yesplz.

Speaking of which, this return to Aukema re-combination of the two arcs is looking promising.

I can't believe we still have to go through Gral Sethes and Vishara. And maybe Aukema. It's such a shame that there's only going to be 30~ish chapters, but I'm sure you guys will compensate with really big maps and lots of story events.

Seriously, imo, the maps are huge, and the way things are turning out, I doubt intricate, micro-management based maps, possibly indoor, with unique gimmicks, will be featured.

If Renair's promo doesn't involve a Starman to reinstate that she's the great and invincible swordfighter I boycott this ROM hack forever. :E

actually Dan gave me a hint a while ago but I choose to stay surprised

Speaking of which, this return to Aukema re-combination of the two arcs is looking promising.

I can't believe we still have to go through Gral Sethes and Vishara. And maybe Aukema. It's such a shame that there's only going to be 30~ish chapters, but I'm sure you guys will compensate with really big maps and lots of story events.

Seriously, imo, the maps are huge, and the way things are turning out, I doubt intricate, micro-management based maps, possibly indoor, with unique gimmicks, will be featured.

It's probably one of the most plot heavy arcs which is making me want to make it. it's just that i have to make a lot of sprites

30ish chapters is quite a lot, and since I like making large maps, that's likely what they'll end up being.

actually Dan gave me a hint a while ago but I choose to stay surprised

mount so hard

not giving out the new weapon though

Hm... I'm guessing she'll stay as an "on foot" type unit and pick up bows. Not that she's a Lyn-type Lord, but Bows would seem most logical seeming that it's Garath's freakin' proficiency. Since he's the sergeant, it would seem reasonable that if she were to pick up a second weapon, she'd be taught by a close comrade.

Renair will be able to use Dark magic. Because I said so. And because it would be badass indeed.

Seriously, I'm guessing she'll get all three melee weapons, Just Because.