Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mzm5lZS.png

wall knights itt

also i literally do not give a shit about making a guide just to state that ranseur is usable by pegasus knights

at all

that is the consequence you get for not visiting a village that is literally 2 turns away in chapter 2

there's also the fact that you can swap the weapon around until you get white text

also

havefun.png

Edited by AstraLunaSol

i fully accept the criticism

i also fully accept that i really don't care enough to do anything about it

i think this is applicable basically everything that isn't directly gamebreaking (and in this case i can actually speak for the team)

Edited by CT075

must be his avatar (...this made more sense when I typed it shutup)

ftr i would totally make a guide for only $20, that's like a $10 saving over lumi's suggestion!

Edited by Refa

oh jesus

if you're going to say that 'hey guys i'm so awesome i found 20 things wrong with your game"

are you saying that because you actually want those problems fixed

or because you're trying to " :smug: i am ~better than you~"

if it is #2 then do kindly fuck off, there will be other people who will do #1 for you and for the devs

Trepination: If you have something POSITIVE to contribute to the project, feel free to post. If you're going to badger the guys making the game while contributing nothing of value, do it via PM.

havefun.png

Varkade, what the smeg are you up to now?

....I just saw the Ranseur as a renamed Wing Spear. Aka, an anti horse/armour weapon that, by its nature, will be locked to a class/character. That was the end of my thoughts on the matter, just as I've never really thought about the Wo Dao being limited to Mymridons/Swordmasters/Lyn with no more explaination than 'boosts critical hits' (or in Shadow Dragon 'an exotic blade').

...Actually, the Wo Dao of Shadow Dragon is the worst because there's literally nothing else about it, and it doesn't even come attached to an obligatory Swordmaster. It's in a chest, in one of the infamous 'casualty gaidens'. FE players starting with Shadow Dragon just don't get a break.

...Houses aren't always just background fluff. For example, Shadow Dragon Ch. 11; one house contains Anna who promptly tells you that Jake (an enemy ballistician on the map, on the seize tile) "can't resist a pretty face". So, you can recruit him with Shiida/Caeda (this was the first time those of us without access to Jap. only releases could recruit supposed bosses. Lorenz was another recruitable 'boss' later in the game). Visiting houses often means less bumbling around later. (...That bit's not contributing anything.)

Edited by Wayward Winds

...Am I the only one to have noticed Astra's Let's Play/Walkthrough over on Youtube? Complete with locations of secret items and when/where enemy reinforcements will pop up? Granted, he hasn't done every chapter, but...

...Waits for inevitable backlash over ruining everyone's fun...

Guys, cut the crap posts, this isn't FFtF.
If you have nothing to contribute to the actual hack then refrain from posting. These past couple of pages are a mess and Eclipse shouldn't have to make multiple posts warning you guys to stop. It's ridiculous.

Sorry that there is such a mess in your topic, Astra.

wall knights itt

also i literally do not give a shit about making a guide just to state that ranseur is usable by pegasus knights

at all

that is the consequence you get for not visiting a village that is literally 2 turns away in chapter 2

there's also the fact that you can swap the weapon around until you get white text

also

havefun.png

This is still chapter 17... right?

Also, will you finally meet the king of aukema in the aukema route? Heck, wasn't there a time when Farrel mentioned the king?

Is there even a king????

Also what's FFtF...

Edited by PixelmanFE

Posted (edited) · Hidden by eCut, October 30, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by eCut, October 30, 2013 - No reason given

Far From the Forest

where IQ point are below -3

Edited by Kurix

This is still chapter 17... right?

Also, will you finally meet the king of aukema in the aukema route? Heck, wasn't there a time when Farrel mentioned the king?

Is there even a king????

yes it is chapter 17, the patch will have up to ch19

yes we will

and there is a king yes

any more screenies of chapter 17 progress?

i don't agree with a few of the choices in DOF but still im excited for a new patch

if only for something to do.

Excitement :KnollRoll:

also i expect this king to have a beard