[OUTDATED] Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What gender is that person? Oh and nice FE8 bearded soldier ;D

I believe it's male. He looks too masculine to pass of as a female. If it's a chick, then I need new glasses, and a bewildered wtf?

I do wonder who is the merchant.... wait, Is that a halberdier map sprite at the bottom or a revamped soldier? It looks pretty natural.

Edited by rohan

I found the green units more helpful since MEATSHIELD

you don't need them alive, yaknow. Except, like, Enjo and co.

Having them all alive nets you nada.

Edited by Luminescent Kitty

I AM SO SICK OF HETEROCHROMIA

SERIOUSLY

I've made it a plot point in the past. I've placed it on one guy here. Deal With It.

You know what does irk me? Blue hair. Which doesn't occur naturally, when heterochromia does. So maybe you should get a grip.

^^Heterochromia exists IRL. So stuff it.

I did know that, I happen to have done a study on it. I was merely expressing the fact that it's an overused character trait in JRPGs which is actually really nothing special. And I apologise for what I said before, I was in an impulsive mood.

You know what does irk me? Blue hair. Which doesn't occur naturally, when heterochromia does. So maybe you should get a grip.

I'm not sure how blue hair is related to heterochromia in this sense. Did I, at any point, say that I didn't have a problem with blue hair?

I did know that, I happen to have done a study on it. I was merely expressing the fact that it's an overused character trait in JRPGs which is actually really nothing special.

Right. So why is it worth bringing up?

I dunno. I think it's nice, as well. Just one guy decided to make a commotion about it.

And I don't even recall seeing that many JRPG/anime heterochromic characters. The only one I could think off the top of my head is that chick in Rosen Maiden, but then again, I don't play JRPG/watch anime much.

There's a good large chunk of them running around. Most of them for the sake of having them--and making characterizations based on the atype. It's just annoying to see another one after the other and rest, for some.

Huh. Well, neither me nor Furet would know that since we generally don't play much JRPGs or watch anime, him even less so than me. I didn't think it was a common thing at all.

Fair enough.