[OUTDATED] Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>tumblr.

Why.

Because I use tumblr and it's a lot easier posting pictures if I just stayed the fuck on tumblr rather than making it on some other blog site

Alternatively I /could/ write my own site but that takes time I don't exactly have right now and I'm very ocd about graphics so that's coding time AND graphics time are you trying to kill me roxas

are you

Edited by Zhuge Liang

On the tactician customization screen:

* It's a little awkward to still have the prompts from the original game (telling you that you can 'just select no') after you just finished requesting to customize the information via the custom prompt.

* There are two "Bryhundt"s in the list of months.

I think i broke something

i somehow went to chapter 19 (called 11x in the prep screen) after completing 14A, then this whole mess happened with a bunch of misplaced units (four of which were listed as dragons even though they were regular units), a map that was all over the place, and all the enemies were over level 6.

but i did get to try out stolypin though, that was fun.

Edited by tiriny

After playing the first few chapters, I don't feel enemies having slim weapons early on is a very good choice, it's pretty irritating getting hit for a 7-10% crit early on. I could maybe understand it a bit later on to punish units with above average stats sans luck, but immediately in the prologue where they have crit on everybody is a bit too early in my opinion.

i dont mind the slim weapons seeing as they dont ever deal more then 3 damage on a non-crit so even when they crit on my chester he still isnt taking much damage

also ive been playing this while listening to the les mis sound track its really fun as i post master of the house is playing

Edited by Cyron

Yeah but it's still kind of lame, although I had a strat that kind of removes him as a threat. Plus IIRC, there's one or two in Ch. 1 that are harder to avoid.

Edited by Paperblade

It seems Kanus' description is incorrect. It says he is the right hand man of Xin'Khen, when he is supposed to be a soldier from Aukema.

Edited by Ryan7556

Huh, how did that happen.

@Cyron:

There are hidden Master Seals in both Ch. 10A/B, those would be the first promo item you get. Unless you got the Musain 8Ax gaiden, which gives you a Knight Sigil

Edited by AstraLunaSol

a comment on the script, you are asked would you like to go to musain yes or no a better way to ask the question might be: where should we go and the choices being musain onduris though it might not fit

Not going to lie, 9A is a b*tch. :P

All of my units are so ill-equipped and you really don't get the chance to equip them since the convoy isn't around and no prep screen. :(

Edited by eCut