[OUTDATED] Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just started playing today and I really like this game I've found a little bug in chapter 3 after the overworld narration gets finished it freezes but if u skip it the game runs fine.

And here is my group for this playthough:

Renair lvl 10 exp 45 hp 27 str 9 skill 15 spd 17 luck 7 def 8 res 4

Garath lvl 3 exp 55 hp 36 str 18 skill 10 spd 12 luck 6 def 10 res 4

Kolbane lvl 12 exp 19 hp 28 str 14 skill 13 spd 17 luck 9 def 10 res 4

Aster lvl 8 exp 24 hp 24 mag 9 skill 7 spd 5 luck 10 def 2 res 10

Ilanice lvl 6 exp 51 hp 21 str 8 skill 10 spd 11 luck 11 def 5 res 9

Amelia lvl 17 exp 40 hp 28 mag 18 skill 14 spd 16 luck 7 def 6 res 16

Chester lvl 7 exp 51 hp 27 str 9 skill 9 spd 16 luck 11 def 6 res 3

Crowe lvl 7 exp 55 hp 25 str 12 skill 9 spd 11 luck 2 def 6 res 1

Lia lvl 7 exp 93 hp 21 mag 9 skill 8 spd 9 luck 8 def 4 res 8

Discoll lvl 6 exp 94 hp 30 str 13 skill spd 9 luck 6 def 6 res 1

Gabriel lvl 9 exp 34 hp 26 mag 14 skill 8 spd 10 luck 6 def 5 res 12

Juan lvl 8 exp 31 hp 30 str 12 skill 8 spd 9 luck 7 def 12 res 2

What do you guys think about my group?

Edited by Crimson Chaos

Don't use Garath! He's trash

Not only is Garath a pretty good Jagen, his in particular got str/spd his first two levels. He shouldn't eat up all your kills, but not using him at all is folly.

Also, I'd go easy on the Amelia usage there. I mean... level 17. When all but two others are below 10.

Edited by Furetchen

Gareth is kinda like an infantry version of fe7 MArcus.

Which means he's Capable of raping, but his move holds him back.

Driscoll seems to have fe7 Raven-esque growths.

Which is pretty bro and breaks the stereotype.

Dude, Amelia's a good unit.

One good unit is still not a good reason to have her be so much more leveled than everyone else in this game in particular. Might hurt later on. Not everyone can 0 growths, ya know~

@ Crimson Chaos: What chapter is that from? If around chapter 6/7B ish you should be fine, judging from the composition of your team, though you may want to give the non-Amelias a bit more exp if you go Musain. If that somehow is from 14, well, you get prepromotes soon.

i just randomly thought of this, but is lumi going appear in the last chapter as a secret final boss riding a bunny while wielding an ubber ax called feminism?

i though of this because i remember lumi made a bunny knight once but never did more than the standing frame

One good unit is still not a good reason to have her be so much more leveled than everyone else in this game in particular. Might hurt later on. Not everyone can 0 growths, ya know~

@ Crimson Chaos: What chapter is that from? If around chapter 6/7B ish you should be fine, judging from the composition of your team, though you may want to give the non-Amelias a bit more exp if you go Musain. If that somehow is from 14, well, you get prepromotes soon.

I'm on chapter 7B that post was on chapter 6 and I gave Amelia to much love so much that I have to use her to weak in the rest of the enemies with Garath while trying not to get arrow in the face by archer or stab by the rest

@ Furetchan I just use Garath to soften up the enemies not to kill except when hes the only unit near to kill to save an ally

Hmmm what to do what to do to survive my predicament Kolbane only has 1 steel sword usage left Discoll has only 19 hp left and Amelia cant reach to save my healer

1235fireemblemuvenom01y.png

Survived and then died by a tactical mistake

Curse you Dragon knight for killing Ilanice

Edit:

Don't double post, it's against our rules.

eCut~

Sorry my bad

Edited by Crimson Chaos

Alright, I found another issue. This happened when Amelia and Ilanice did a support conversation together.

FTCCl.png

Most of the supports aren't done yet atm, so ignore what comes up if it's not the right portraits/text.

I think that answers your question.

Thanks, fuzz.

I will reiterate here: People who hasn't read the readme yet (it's in the OP), please do so. There are certain things that we are aware of and just wasn't able to take care of before the release so there is no need to report those to us.

Edited by Zhuge Liang

Gareth is kinda like an infantry version of fe7 MArcus.

Which means he's Capable of raping, but his move holds him back.

Of the playable cast, I'm certain none of them would condone rape. Even Crowe prefers to be the dashing outlaw to the plodding farmgirl.

@Uber Engel yep at least 7b does but no frigging poison longbows just the normal poison weapons and speaking of chapter 5 a fighter was fighting katrina fighter couldn't kill katrina that was doing the time when discoll died by poison

@Furetchen i like using Garath but not to exp hog just to weakin and kill when they're near my healers

How do you miss a tent?

Edited by Crimson Chaos

Of the playable cast, I'm certain none of them would condone rape. Even Crowe prefers to be the dashing outlaw to the plodding farmgirl.

I wouldn't put it past Garath, Varkade, Renair, Crowe, or Driscoll. They're all pretty awful people, from what I could glean from the text I didn't skip.

How do you miss a tent?

Miss the person inside the tent cause they can run around the inside of the tent (while the attacker isn't allowed inside it) (cause everyone knows 2 units can't occupy the same spot, obviously).