[OUTDATED] Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speculate

And it'll ALL be wrong...

Renair gets help from convienent reinforcements spurned on by a dead dragon/warrior with 31 skill. Considering the placement of the units in groups, Musain is right, Onduris is left, although I suppose it could have been a proof of concept. Makes me wonder where Kanus is though, except the previously mentioned strikeout.

Dancer/Bard will be missing. Maybe Stolypin is missing, or Onduris will get its own prepromote (Valkyrie maybe?).

I have to say Renair is doing a great job seizing the castle right now.

Oh, and technically Stolypin WOULD be a new healer.

Edited by pichupal

QUICK, EVERYONE, PLAY NOW WHILE A CERTAIN SOMEONE IS STILL BROKEN.

Have you guys tested the following things? If not, I'd be glad to do a run with some of these conditions.

1. Kill Juan as an enemy when he appears, and then go to Musain. I already know weird stuff happens with Lia, and I can try killing her after recruitment but before 8A.

2. Kill Lienn on the chapter she appears - the game doesn't end with her death, IIRC, but she does appear in some scenes afterwards.

3. Do not recruit Melissa, and see how the story goes.

QUICK, EVERYONE, PLAY NOW WHILE A CERTAIN SOMEONE IS STILL BROKEN.

Have you guys tested the following things? If not, I'd be glad to do a run with some of these conditions.

1. Kill Juan as an enemy when he appears, and then go to Musain. I already know weird stuff happens with Lia, and I can try killing her after recruitment but before 8A.

2. Kill Lienn on the chapter she appears - the game doesn't end with her death, IIRC, but she does appear in some scenes afterwards.

3. Do not recruit Melissa, and see how the story goes.

1. Fixed that already.

2. Original Ally units don't have this problem.

3. Nigh impossible, I would think, since she's right in front of a boss and will chase you. Either way, I changed how the death conditions work so this problem shouldn't happen anymore.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

The Partisan and the Swordslayer have inaccurate damage display on the statscreen, they deal the proper damage when attacking

This sounds like the weapon might be effective against class 0x01

if it is, the solution is to make whoever uses class 0x01 not use it/change them to use another class or else get someone to make an ASM hack so that the base effectiveness formula works differently

When refreshing, the Dancer/Bard (whichever you get) may get a weapon level up after refreshing, do not pay attention to it.

this sounds like something from Cam's weapon experience hack

In Ch 10A, Katrina appears twice, during the prep screen and after it, will find a fix later.

not sure who this person is but does this have to do with the transporter/Merlinus' replacement, if there even is one? if not then don't mind me I was just thinking I might be able to help find a fix if it was

Welp, at 14B.

It might be a nice thing to put a droppable door key in it.

also-

9eab836fcd4c8152c760e0fd09f583b9_zps0c504683.png

Do I win the prize?

69060febb2bd14c3f8ae86bf71becbd6_zpsbcec26d6.png

He was always rushing.

7496b736499de0730f659a6400f8ff34_zpse2220069.png

Better than Amelia

Valueble chip early on.

b3cfddaad42edec2857e081a86dd58dc_zps3d3cc161.png

I think he took his vitamins.

f852454fb13f866a6eb3452cf8b0ed30_zps4c28231f.png

Gladius is so gooood.

Driscoll is pretty cool with that animation.

Shame his defense is a little low.

Also, the enemies are still lvl 1-2 in 14B, is there any chance of you guys raising their level?

DOn't worry I LIKE depending on a WARRIOR OIFAYE.

I can say it's a pretty fun have except for that Onduris map of 12 turn limit, FOW, Ambush Spawns, 3 recruitable units, and a Swordmaster Boss.

GAreth so bro.

14A done, character opinions:

jG4vj.png

Renair: And I thought the Onduris one was nasty... This one definitely got a lot of Str-blessing, and ORKOs the crap out of many many enemies. Being able to take hits well and regularly dodging even lances also helps. Great character all right.

Ra198.png

Garath: Saw more use than on Onduris due to more lances on Musain and slower enemies. Still falls off badly.

bOWCE.png

Kolbane: Not used that much due to his crappy defenses.

aXHNr.png

Asher: Benchwarming once I ran out of deployment room.

098Fp.png

Ilanice: Death on Wings.

doDbJ.png

Amelia: Dodgy Killing Machine. Took out 2 of the 3 dragons in Ch.14A.

qPlBl.png

Chester: Not as manly as my Onduris!Chester.

fcmx5.png

Crowe: Glass cannon. Didn't get to promote this time.

ptaTe.png

Lia: Promoted Melissa for Variety. Kickass as hell stats, so I don't mind having her hold back on promotion for a while.

0uHx8.png

Driscoll: Better defense than Kolbane and plenty of lance enemies leads me to promote him instead of Kolbane.

T2RYG.png

Gabriel: Massive chip, but that's about it. Got benched rather early.

1w4cY.png

Juan: Benched. Partisan is rarely useful in Musain, and he's just too slow.

ZuvqW.png

Arcus: Beastly tank with brutal offense. Started a bit slow, but feeding him the Spd boost was worth it.

Z5gEN.png

Seren: Killing machine. Her defense is pretty decent while she also dodges very well. ORKOed one of the 14A dragons with a Bloody Lance crit.

kkhgL.png

Adrian: Too fragile. Bench.

k4tyb.png

Enjolras: Didn't get much action because Amelia did all the magic blasting I needed when he joined. Didn't grow well either. Would have benched him if I had the choice.

e6kmd.png

Marius: Didn't use him. Promising bases though.

OsOCK.png

Feuilly: Didn't use him. Promising bases though.

h9gts.png

River: Another killing machine. Despite starting out with lower stats, the extra punch from dark magic tomes makes her into a ORKO machine rather soon.

3LkP3.png

Annelise: Death on Wings 2.

sq8MC.png

Melissa: Nice character. Not as impressive as Lia stat-wise, but still makes a nasty healer that can attack.

lVS5l.png

Stolypin: Not bad as pre-promotes go, but chances are low that he'd get used since I already got River, Amelia, Lia, and Melissa.

if it is, the solution is to make whoever uses class 0x01 not use it/change them to use another class or else get someone to make an ASM hack so that the base effectiveness formula works differently

not sure about this :P

that's whassup

not sure who this person is but does this have to do with the transporter/Merlinus' replacement, if there even is one? if not then don't mind me I was just thinking I might be able to help find a fix if it was

Katrina is indeed the Merlinus :P

Oh, okay, I have an idea what to do with that then.

pretty sure i mentioned that already

mentioned already that i fixed this

9eab836fcd4c8152c760e0fd09f583b9_zps0c504683.png

Do I win the prize?

yes

Also, the enemies are still lvl 1-2 in 14B, is there any chance of you guys raising their level?

DOn't worry I LIKE depending on a WARRIOR OIFAYE.

nope

good

GAreth so bro.

he really is

14A done, character opinions:

you love mages don't you

Well...

Because my VBA decided to have a really bad seizure.

I lost all of my save files.

T_T Leila FE, DoF, LoC, TLP, RtR, EN. You guys will be missed.

Re-do time.

Maybe with Let's Play runs. (Don't worry, I'll do my best to keep the secret items location hidden.)

Good Guy Seph.

I was gonna to give a small hints in my LP with screenies. :(

NOBODY SAW THIS~

I did though. I was about to provide information on why that was a mistake on your part.

Oh well, my loss.

Edit:

Please don't double post.

eCut

Edited by eCut

Maybe with Let's Play runs. (Don't worry, I'll do my best to keep the secret items location hidden.)

Keep them hidden, I want only certain people in their LPs to reveal their location. (Seph1212 is one of them)

Any more sneakies for us Astra? :D

what

You know what would be really great

if everyone who wanted to whine about how they can't find an item would shut the fuck up

Some of us just plain don't like secrets in video games in general.

I'm pretty sure that the FE7 desert map was literally the first thing about FE I ever looked up on the Internet. And that's something where you actually get meaningful clues.

I couldn't even find the 10B one, but then it's hard enough just getting Balder and Lienn off the ship in one piece because the NPCs are incompetent

And it's not like you're drowning in non-secret promo items either, so yeah. Also is there actually Physic somewhere in Musain? I totally ragequit 14A because I didn't see any way to deal with bosses that hit hard, have 1-3 range and pursue you in range without long distance healing. And what else is effective besides the rather inadequate Veritas?

Stolypin: Not bad as pre-promotes go, but chances are low that he'd get used since I already got River, Amelia, Lia, and Melissa.

Who?

Edited by zahlman