[OUTDATED] Fire Emblem: Dream of Five

AstraLunaSol

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Young Archibald is adorable! Awesome sprite work. :) Also, seconding arachnidsGrip about more development between Ilanice and Amelia. They didn't have much background when they first appeared, so it's good to see them get some story love.

That Young Archibald is adorable! Awesome sprite work. :) Also, seconding arachnidsGrip about more development between Ilanice and Amelia. They didn't have much background when they first appeared, so it's good to see them get some story love.

That one was asdf to sprite. why you must make such awesome and painful hair to sprite

• 2 weeks later...

I think that's an enemy cavalier.

Yup, it is.

You can see a little bit red on the cavalier if you look really hard.

• 3 weeks later...

LolAnou

Darrick is the boss of chapter 2 |D

He was the purple fighter on top of the fortress gate

silly :3

There is a recruitable fighter but I ain't spoilin' who or where.

Edited by seph1212

The one at the top is the latest released one. Astra started over with a fresh ROM, so any new screenshots and stuff aren't in the latest patch, but yeah. The latest one's in the first post.

Edit: Goddammit ninja'd

Edited by Jubby

• 1 month later...

Time to bump this thread up.

screens.png

Replacing generic sprites is hard work ;/

EDIT: Crap, forgot, much thanks to Jubby for inserting the new battle template.

Anyway, let me explain the poll.

We could release the chapters that are completed currently (Which is Prologue-Ch. 6) very soon. As soon as we finish the rest of the sprites that we need.

Or you guys can wait, until we have actual new content, gameplay wise. The later patch will consist of the prologue chapter all the way to the end chapters of each route.

The dialogue has changed quite a bit on the newer patch, but the gameplay is about the same. (Made easier for those who had a tough time, mainly chapters 3, 5, and 6)

Also, our banner has updated:

BannerOP2.png

[url="http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=24662&st=0"][img=http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af10/AstraLunaSol/BannerOP2.png][/url]

Courtesy of Luminescent Blade. Feel free to use it to show your support!

Edited by AstraLunaSol