Disgaea Mafia Signups

Lux Aeterna

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...actually, sure, why not? I was looking for a good new game to play anyway. I ordered the DS version today. ^_^

. . .and that was the last we ever saw of Raymond. Hope you don't mind us killing your inactive character!

. . .and that was the last we ever saw of Raymond. Hope you don't mind us killing your inactive character!

Inactive or not, somehow, in every single game he tends to die, night/day 1... :lol:

Uh, I assume that Rule 1 means to not complain about your decisions? As opposed to not disagreeing with you at all.

I don't know anything about Disgaea, would that be a problem?

Edited by Pariah

I don't think there's ever going to be a role that just plain can't lose broseph.

Unless it's some sort of invincible lover...that would actually be kind of interesting.

Uh, I assume that Rule 1 means to not complain about your decisions? As opposed to not disagreeing with you at all.

I don't know anything about Disgaea, would that be a problem?

By disagreeing I mean like this: "AH YOU SUCK I'M TEH GOD OF MAFIA LOL HAXORZ THIS IS BULLSHIT" No, Life, I wasn't referencing you. XD Just using an example. =P

And no, it wouldn't. :>

By disagreeing I mean like this: "AH YOU SUCK I'M TEH GOD OF MAFIA LOL HAXORZ THIS IS BULLSHIT" No, Life, I wasn't referencing you. XD Just using an example. =P

And no, it wouldn't. :>

Funny, that sounds like me.

Alright, everyone, that's 17 players! I'll get to sending the role PMs and I'll start the game as soon as I can!

Oh, also, subs are greatly welcomed. :>

EDIT: I'll just throw you on subs, Lightning.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

6. This also isn't really a rule, but kind of is at the same time: try not to lose your temper. I haven't been on the mafia circuit in a long time, but I remember seeing some people getting royally pissed off when I last played, and it was... a pathetic sight to see.

I just want to point out that this is actually a valid tactic and not necessarily just obnoxious.

A player pretends to rage when they're not really upset and uses their apparent frustration to invoke an emotive response from other readers that may persuade them to have "mercy". It is actually a very dirty tactic employed commonly and should be completely within the rules as such. In fact, the only kind of "bawing" I've seen in any mafia game I've played was actually this kind, and not that of a player who was truly "flipping their shit".