Thats what she said!

TatsuyaSuou

22 members have voted

1. 1. Have you used a "Thats what she said"

• Yes
    • No
    • Wuts dat?

I just want to know how many people use this:D I remember once when my friend brought a big ereaser to school and some girl said "WOW!That thing's huge!"and I TWSS'd her good.

Feel free to post your experiences

and petes sake dont explain the TWSS!....Let us assume

inception-deeper-481x800.jpg

On top of the standard sentences involving the words hard or too long there was also this one

A: No stop

B: That's what she said, but I carried on anyway

I've used it quite a few times. *watches The Office*

So the drummer of one of the bands I listen to was getting annoyed with his fans who kept telling him via Twitter that he must have the bestest, easiest life ever just because he was in a huge band and he kept telling them they have no idea how his life is. He seemed pretty upset and I thought he seemed the type to be cheered up with the TWSS type of joke. So I saw what he said and thought I could say "That's what she said" to it to try cheer him up. Though he was also getting help from his other "followers" on twitter by then cause he tweeted to his fans, thanking them and saying he had some of the best followers ever. Buuuut he still replied to me and said "Haha nicely done" or something like that and it made me wonder how much it helped him so I decide to tell myself that I made an awesome drummer feel better and it makes me feel really excited and happy. XD

But yeah he's one of my favorite drummers ever and he's cuuuuuute too :b so it definitely makes me happier hahahaha

But for all I know it may have helped very little but hopefully it did help at all

It's also my personal opinion that he kinda overreacted to his fans thinking that he would have a perfect life cause many people misunderstand like that but I can understand how this bugged him.