Disgaea Mafia

Lux Aeterna

It depends on what he says, mostly. I detest day starts because you have no info to go off and it's basically a no lynch in case the inspector dies or something.

That being said, ##Vote: No lynch for now.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone, important announcement: I gave everyone a role PM. I sent it out to everyone--but I have been notified by a couple of you that you didn't get one. I /assure/ you I sent one, so after a time, you should eventually get them. It shouldn't be too much longer. Note that I sent them all within a certain hour span.

If too much time passes (say, that I hit the 24 hour mark for the day phase), I'll resend the role PM.

That being said...

Everyone send confirmation that they have gotten their role PM. Those who have already said something in their role PM are exempt.

Don't worry, most of you have already pretty much assured me that you have a role. there are just a few of you that I need confirmation in.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

As I've said, there appears to have been a hiccup with the board and my role PM has finally, however 12 hours late, been revealed to me.

I am proud to announce that I am once again allied with the town and very likely one of few who will see through the mafia's ploys~

I look forward to teasing you all with "I told you so" statements at the end of the game when I am prematurely killed!

Let's see...now I just need to figure out what my character looks like so I can set them as my avatar...

I'm not playing and I do not know any info about the roles. That being said, I'm willing to offer my services as a logic screen.

Based on any info that you know, you may come to me and bounce ideas off of me. I will not reveal anything about anyone else because I know how to do this. I'm just available to make sure that your head is screwed on right.

The lesser players (you know who you are) should take advantage of this free service but I'd be surprised if half of them are even smart enough to read this post, never mind ask for help and actively use their brains (they might die or even worse, get smarter!).

EDIT: I will reciprocate this offer in every game that I'm not in. You might just want to take advantage of it, it could really help.

Edited by Survivor

Weapons is like biggest mafia troll ever, I can never tell when he's being serious or not

No lynches are nice, but gathering information based on what people say is also niice so we don't have a D0 repeat the next day

I'd like to mention that while certain people have taken me up on my offer (logic screen) such as Eclipse, Anouleth, Xeld and JB, Psych believes that he is smarter than me when it comes to Mafia and he can win this game for his team all by himself.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What for? Do you really need more than 24 hours just to send in a night action?

Raymond's right. Making an action order isn't really that complicated. And you have a full 24 hours in addition to the day phase to think about what to do.

EDIT: note that all but three of you have sent in your confirmation. In this case, I will close the day phase now (since everyone's up for a no lynch). I'll begin the night phase after I resend the role PMs and write flavor.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

In fact, one was due to my fault, another hasn't been read (he hasn't been here yet), and the last one the person read it, so they need not confirm. So, here's flavor for you all. Spoiler'd for those who don't want the story.

"Hm..."

"What is it, Captain?" Jennifer asked.

He pinched his nose, concentrating hard. "It's an overwhelming force. But it will be a while before the demons reach our world. We can infiltrate their force and take them from within!"

It was agreed upon, so they disguised themselves and merged anonymously.

Celestia had much the same plan, so they did the same thing.

It wasn't long before...

"Everyone!" Laharl called. Heads turned to him. "It seems we have worms in our group! The lowly humans and those weak Celestians have merged with us anonymously!"

At this a loud roar broke out. The demons started accusing each other, as was their nature to protect themselves. The disguised humans and angels just remained quiet, hoping that they wouldn't be noticed. After the chaos had gone on for a while, Laharl sent a flare into the sky. It exploded, giving off a deafening roar and temporarily blinded everyone.

"Shut up!" he roared. "We have to keep moving! Go about your day as usual, but every day, we'll hold a lynching! Everyone gets a say in who dies. We'll catch the worms and watch the breath leave their worthless bodies!"

A feral uproar of agreement resonated throughout the area.

"It's close to nighttime! All of you, do what you can to gather information, and report your suspicions tomorrow! They will pay!" he exclaimed. With that, the crowd dispersed. Some sharpened their swords, others fletched their wood, and others still polished their claws. Suddenly, no one could trust anyone. And so began the most uncertain. prewar march in history.

No one has been lynched!

Everyone, I will say this right now in that hard-to-miss text that I know you all love so much. I WILL NOT CHASE YOU DOWN FOR ORDERS. It is your responsibility to check this thread. You know when the deadline is. Night deadlines will not end early, but they may end late--this would be due to a hiccup on my schedule or for some other reason. Do not count on them being late. When they end, that is it. I will make no exceptions, unless you somehow manage to reach me or Astra while I'm putting the orders through/writing flavor. I recommend you ask Astra in that case, as I likely won't answer while doing so. That being said...

Night 0 start

Deadline: 6:00 PM EST (I'm leaving you an extra hour and a half this time)

Also, I'll edit the new post... check it in about 2 minutes, there's an important rule soon to be there.

EDIT: I hope you all agree with the rule I added (it's at the bottom)

Edited by Lux Aeterna