Disgaea Mafia

Lux Aeterna

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. How did that happen?

Large game, cult, bomb, maybe multiple mafias? There could be multiple way for that to happen.

... Or you could click the link.

Edited by Reinfleche

Levi-tah says:

And now I'm for sure not going to play mafia on SF if shit like that happens

No. Tell everyone that I'm pissed.

Levi-tah says:

And now I'm for sure not going to play mafia on SF if shit like that happens

No. Tell everyone that I'm pissed.

So yeah, she asked that I said this.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

How about killing me caused the extra deaths

yeah, that's it

and thanks guys, I actually kinda forgot I was in this game because I dunno IT'S DANCE WEEK AND I'M A FEMALE

AT LEAST GIVE ME TIME TO GET BACK HERE

I SERIOUSLY ACTUALLY HAD AN EXCUSE TO BE INACTIVE THIS TIME YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

but that's okay because I wasn't entirely attached to this game anyway

By the way, dear RNG: quit making me mafia

thanks

Edited by Frivolidad

How about killing me caused the extra deaths

yeah, that's it

and thanks guys, I actually kinda forgot I was in this game because I dunno IT'S DANCE WEEK AND I'M A FEMALE

AT LEAST GIVE ME TIME TO GET BACK HERE

I SERIOUSLY ACTUALLY HAD AN EXCUSE TO BE INACTIVE THIS TIME YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

but that's okay because I wasn't entirely attached to this game anyway

By the way, dear RNG: quit making me mafia

thanks

I want your RNG dammit.

I want your RNG dammit.

It's annoying because my inactivity makes me auto-mafia now

I'd feel better if I were actually town and idiot town lynched me and they would learn that way, but noooo, I'm actually mafia

For the record, inactivity doesn't ALWAYS make someone mafia. And if you aren't willing to believe that, then go ahead and be an idiot sheep.

uaagh why do I always get busy when the game actually fucking starts

fml

I'd feel better if I were actually town and idiot town lynched me and they would learn that way, but noooo, I'm actually mafia

For the record, inactivity doesn't ALWAYS make someone mafia. And if you aren't willing to believe that, then go ahead and be an idiot sheep.

So we caught you by chance, and no we don't think inactivity always means mafia, there's no need to be this angry over it.

Edited by Haze

So we caught you by chance, and no we don't think inactivity always means mafia, there's no need to be this angry over it.

Augh. You people are being so dense about what she's actually saying. She's angry because you guys are sheep lynching inactives and the reason that's bad is because inactive =/= mafia. Her being mafia does not make sheeping inactives good. All it does is encourage stupid play, as 90% of the time you hurt yourself.

Augh. You people are being so dense about what she's actually saying. She's angry because you guys are sheep lynching inactives and the reason that's bad is because inactive =/= mafia. Her being mafia does not make sheeping inactives good. All it does is encourage stupid play, as 90% of the time you hurt yourself.

It's just that if I actually explain that I'm busy wait a minute next time, and please believe me. Because I've seen town lynch doctors that were inactive, I've seen town lynch jesterbomb roles that win by being lynched and exploding in peoples' faces, I've seen cops lynched, I've even seen vigilantes lynched and towns lose because of it. But go ahead; you're kinda lucky I was actually godfather.

Also, thanks BK, you actually understand me. <__<

CONTINUE~

You were inactive?

It can really dumb if mafia flakes for the whole game and wins because of it.

I was. I was on for maybe three minutes yesterday and gone the whole rest of the day, and only posted once in the game topic.

(Obviam, I will take your incredibly dense question into consideration for my next mafia game! (: )

But I'll admit, I'm tired of being mafia. <__<