I just got accepted into college

Percivalé

I got accepted into every college I legitimately applied for.

I didn't get accepted into UVA because I didn't actually finish the application. :awesome: But they still decided to send me a denial letter. Well, fuck them for trying to get me to write like 5 essays.

Wow congratulations Bizz!!! I just got accepted to a college today too!!! =D

Cept I already got accepted to some others and this one I might not even go to. =/ Recently found another college that seems to be the best one yet and more affordable so I can't wait to see if they'll accept me!!!

I got accepted into every college I legitimately applied for.

I didn't get accepted into UVA because I didn't actually finish the application. :awesome: But they still decided to send me a denial letter. Well, fuck them for trying to get me to write like 5 essays.

El fuck UVA. Where did you apply? In the state of VA, that is.

El fuck UVA. Where did you apply? In the state of VA, that is.

Bridgewater, George Mason (Went here, still here, having fun), UVA, VCU, And like the only Male only college in VA, which I only applied to because it was the only other college's brochure I could find.

I don't understand this. College is not a thing you should have to be accepted into, especially if the education system is as poor in any of those institutions as it is elsewhere I've seen.

If anything you should feel worse.

I wish the whole college process had more of an impact on me. I only visited one school, took my Dean's recommendations halfheartedly, and only applied to four schools. Since I got accepted with my first letter sent back to me (after I had only applied to it about one or two months beforehand?), it kinda went over my head.