Suikoden characters status

GrandMaster

No to the program. I been a fan of this series since I played 2. Gonna start a chronilogical playthrough soon 4, 1, 5, 2, 3 in that order I believe the timeline is.

For anyone with exstensive Suikoden knowledge 5's story is before 2 right? been so long since I played I can't remember right now.

Man, I wanted to really get into the series so bad. I played the first a bit as a kid and found it confusing as fuck and got stuck, and never really went back to it. I still have the game. When I get around to it, I'll probably go back and try it out again.

For anyone with exstensive Suikoden knowledge 5's story is before 2 right? been so long since I played I can't remember right now.

It actually takes place before the original Suikoden.

No to the program. I been a fan of this series since I played 2. Gonna start a chronilogical playthrough soon 4, 1, 5, 2, 3 in that order I believe the timeline is.

As Musashi indicated, 1 is after 5 so it's 4,5,1,2,3. Also, if you're interested there's a pretty mediocre game called Suikoden Tactics that's sort of like a sequel to 4.

Eclipse won't like it if I say this, but don't play Tierkreis for the DS.

Also, what's this program you guys are talking about? I assume it was edited out of the OP?