Have you ever met shigeru miyamoto?

Mr. Moto

Cause I have. I meet him in Japan, my birthprace. As secret agent and detective, I sorve many case for Miyamoto-san. At 2006 E3 convention, fat vire bad man hold Mr. Miyamoto up @ gun pt. So I rush in with my dagger and kill bad guy and make it rook rike it was suicide. (I exprain to Mr. Miyamoto that it was internationar E3 conventon and we best not report this, we didn't want to cause an internationar incident). Then we discover this entire chaos due to the Super Maio Galaxy demo it been storen!!! THEY STORE IT! VIRE THIEVES!!! Some one saw me warking dow convention and ask man who i was. He say that Mr. Moto. Not much known about this man of mystery, very rittre known him say. "But wherever he go, mystery, danger, and excitement go." I busted in room and find crooks and shoot them. I recover demo and Miyamoto-san thank me. "Ya soi tin hatchisu, Mr. Moto!" Arr in days work. Now Mario Galaxy demo recovered and arr the happy kids can pray it. And now my rate ancestors can rook down on me w/o shame.

Advice: If you want to make topics at least wait till your previous topic has disappeared from the new topic list

Oh and btw your topics make no sense.

minus the height one.

Edited by Flint Echo

Advice: If you want to make topics at least wait till your previous topic has disappeared from the new topic list

Oh and btw your topics make no sense.

minus the height one.

Kinda funny how this is coming from you.

If Phillip Sheppard was Japanese and spoke Engrish, you'd be him. But thank god he doesn't, he's better this way.

PS: Phillip is the man in my avatar.

THE GORILLA AND THE LION

Not even. The crab hunt had me cracking up so hard.

This season might not be great for actual gameplay but it's so damn funny.

O_O

Btw, on "computer", you left an extra ア.

Either are acceptable, one's just more unused. Although it should have read コンピュウター in that case, but I wasn't really paying attention because I was too busy concentrating on the rest of the composition of my glorious one-lined masterpiece. Also blame the computer, you would figure that when taking a continuous sound like that over to katakana it would change it right.

For everyone who is incapable of reading glorious NIHONGO (I shouted that), it states the greatest and worst qualities of humankind, a lifechanging social commentary to anyone who can translate its glory.

For everyone who is incapable of reading glorious NIHONGO (I shouted that), it states the greatest and worst qualities of humankind, a lifechanging social commentary to anyone who can translate its glory.

lol

Weeaboo... XD

僕は笑うのがやめられない。 XD