Rate a brawler

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone tell me how much I suck at Brawl? Remember to rate me on a scale of Absolutely Horrible-Horrible-Shitty-Bad-Below Average :D

It feels a little dumb to ask, but anybody got an evaluation of me that doesn't involve numbers?

Mac: Very good. So good, I've only beaten him once of the ~15 times I've fought him. Sorry about the number.

Also, uses characters most don't use, like DK.

Mac's a good Brawler. I think we were Brawling one on one randomly the other day, and I got like, 2 wins out of however many we played, something like 7 games in total.

To anyone who's played me recently, how am I?

You're pretty good with Jigglypuff. Those who aren't used to Jigglypuff will have trouble with you. I seem to have trouble with predicting your rollout attacks. I must remember there's usually 3 different movement directions and that trouble will be eliminated. Once I get used to Jigglypuff, I shouldn't have super big problems.

Like everyone said, Mac is very good. He's the only one that I have to be on all 4 cylinders to not get whooped. I have beaten him a few times, so that's a confidence booster.

I rate kintenbo 7/10. You're good, but you're extremely predictable after the first few matches. Also you definitely need moar spam(sarcasm)

It took you a week to say something? Then again, I do tend to shoot lasers a lot when I'm tired.

School will probably bring my Brawl performance way down, since I can't play on school days. Marching Band will even hurt my playing even more. Those who faced me before, don't be surprised if I don't whoop you guys (excluding Mac, he whoops me) as hard.

Edited by Kintenbo

• 4 weeks later...