Unicycle Mafia - Pretty Unpleasant Guys win

General Spoon

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<Ether> Don't lynch me, you'll lose you the game you haven't been playing!

Too bad you didn't listen to him. Ether was:

Dear Ether,

You are Phoenix Wright.

An ace defense attorney, you have gotten an innocent verdict for many clients in seemingly hopeless situations.

You know that your friend and rival Miles Edgeworth is in this game, and that he is a member of the Pretty Unpleasant Guys. He also knows that you are in this game and that you are a member of the Antagonistic Individuals.

During a cycle you may reply to your role PM with “Cycle X – Defend <user>” This action has higher priority than the lynch. If <user> was to be lynched this cycle you will raise an objection, and be able to get the judge to declare a recess, preventing the lynch of your client. After successfully defending a client, you cannot use this action again. You can defend yourself.

You are allied with the Antagonistic Individuals. You win if the Antagonistic Individuals eliminate all other factions.

Also, Kay has been killed by some woman with an energy weapon. He was:

Dear Kay,

You are The Great Moblin.

You are a greedy Moblin who is always looking to make a profit, and terrorized the people in the lands of Labrynna and Holodrum before being defeated by the same boy in each location.

During a cycle you may reply to your role PM with “Cycle X – Harass <user>” You will send your minions extort money from <user>, and their presence will scare off anybody who was going to kill <user>, ensuring that <user> will not be killed. Note that this will not stop the lynch. You cannot harass yourself, because that would be stupid.

You are allied with the Terrified Locals. You win if the Terrified Locals eliminate all other factions.

Reinfleche and Kevin are then brought into court and sentenced to death, as there is nothing they can do to stop it. They were:

Dear Reinfleche,

You are Pinky.

The pink ghost in the Pac-Man arcade game, you were programmed to try and ambush the player, and often teamed up with Blinky to corner him.

You still know how to ambush and kill people, however over the years you have become reliant on having a partner to help you do so. During a cycle you may reply to your role PM with “Cycle X – Ambush <user>”. If another player replies to their role PM with “Cycle X – Chase <user>”, you will kill <user> if the commands match-up by ambushing <user> after the other player chases him. The player who sends in the “Chase <user>” command must give up their own action (if any) that phase. You can only kill two players this way.

You are allied with the Terrified Locals. You win if the Terrified Locals eliminate all other factions.

AND

Dear Kevin,

You are the Loch Ness Monster.

A mysterious creature who has been sighted many times in Scotland's Loch Ness, none of those sightings are credible. Nonetheless,you do exist.

By being observant and keeping good notes, you know that at the start of this game there are 13 players who are members of the Terrified Locals, including yourself.

The prosecutor, who is obviously eclipse, drops her role PM while saying something about people not noticing that the announcement flavor in the updates was completely different than the announcement flavor in her fake role PM that everybody could see as it was in the first announcement. The role PM says:

Dear eclipse,

You are Miles Edgeworth.

An ace prosecutor, you have been able to secure numerous guilty verdicts in your career, which hasn't actually been all that long.

You know that your friend and rival Phoenix Wright is in this game, and that he is a member of the Antagonistic Individuals. He also knows that you are in this game and that you are a member of the Pretty Unpleasant Guys.

During a cycle you may reply to your role PM with “Cycle X – Release report” In the body of the message you are to write a message. During the update at the end of the cycle the police will publish your message as a report. This action has higher priority than the lynch.

You are allied with the Pretty Unpleasant Guys. You win if the Pretty Unpleasant Guys eliminate all other factions.

And this obviously would make Kaoz:

Dear Kaoz,

You are Jenosa Arma.

You are a female bounty hunter who was once tasked with eliminating the alien life form known as the Scurge.

During a cycle you may reply to your role PM with “Cycle X – Conceal self near <user>” You will find a place to hide near <user>, and if anybody tries to perform an action on <user> this cycle you will blast them with your Combustion Beam, setting him on fire and preventing him from completing his action against <user>. Anybody who targets <user> will be told that their action failed because somebody set them on fire. This will not deter killers however, who will finish the job.

You are allied with the Pretty Unpleasant Guys. You win if the Pretty Unpleasant Guys eliminate all other factions.

The Pretty Unpleasant Guys have won the game, and have made the vampire proud.

Postgame to follow soon.

The hardest part to watch was when they were like "Oh Ether's Pretty Unpleasant when he's clearly a nice guy Obviam screenshotted the role pm one page back.

Hardest part for me was people not realizing Eclipse was scum.

"I had Ether investigated and this is his role pm:

*Bullshit*"

When the Inspector is dead and you believed her, really?

He did it before he died, of course!

By the way, WoMC...your post is moot.

I edited Rein's avatar into the screenshot with perfect html hacking. No one would have known it was fake. Rein would have been incriminated.

Spoon made me edit it out on pain of one of my team mates being godkilled because it was too good.

So don't act like I can't fake screenshots. I can do all kinds of shit.

Hardest part for me was people not realizing Eclipse was scum.

"I had Ether investigated and this is his role pm:

*Bullshit*"

When the Inspector is dead and you believed her, really?

Funny, until he made that post I thought he was town. And then I read it and realised.

I suppose I should have also been tipped off by the actions he told me to do.

And also him letting the town sheep towards voting SSS.

Edited by Anouleth

I edited Rein's avatar into the screenshot with perfect html hacking. No one would have known it was fake. Rein would have been incriminated.

Spoon made me edit it out on pain of one of my team mates being godkilled because it was too good.

So don't act like I can't fake screenshots. I can do all kinds of shit.

I would like to believe that if you had left Lightning's avatar there, the town would realize that he was clear, but...

The hardest part for me to watch was when the town was as bad as DN Mafi- oh wait that was pretty much the whole time I was in this game.

Except this time they can't even use Psych or Excellen as an excuse.

I crossed out the names and made it look too rushed to be on purpose in hopes that it indeed would not clear him, though I didn't care if it did either way.

Spoon still made me take it out. Haha!

Also yeah, I think Slayer's death was pretty random. It was mostly "we want these people alive so we can use them" which just left Slayer as a target; we actually wanted to kill someone else (probably JB, but Ether lied and said JB was mafia and we didn't want early crossfire...now you all know why I said he betrayed me!...Even though I intended to misuse that as me lying again).

I crossed out the names and made it look too rushed to be on purpose in hopes that it indeed would not clear him, though I didn't care if it did either way.

Spoon still made me take it out. Haha!

Also yeah, I think Slayer's death was pretty random. It was mostly "we want these people alive so we can use them" which just left Slayer as a target; we actually wanted to kill someone else (probably JB, but Ether lied and said JB was mafia and we didn't want early crossfire...now you all know why I said he betrayed me!...Even though I intended to misuse that as me lying again).

Hey hey, I never lied. I did not say JB was mafia, simply that it would be unfortunate for my team were he to die. Don't put words in my mouth, worthy adversary.