Unicycle Mafia - Pretty Unpleasant Guys win

General Spoon

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I both suck at and hate FE and even I can tell you it's all about DEF.

Edit: and javelins

Strength, speed, and movement if you want to clear chapters quickly

Until the RNG screws you and you die in one hit.

This.

Which is why

I offer Swordmaster to the Random Number God.

I said this is not the place to discuss theory.

I posted at the same time as you. Sorry about that.

Also, Kaoz, you should claim to life.

Claiming is good.

Edit: I have been outsped. =(

Edited by Snike

Some guy was doing some big talk today, and decided he would play leader. He then pointed at that one guy, Swordmaster, who was wearing a "I Kick Puppies" shirt and said he should be killed. So he had his head blown off by a shotgun.

Dear Swordmaster,

You are Bear Grylls.

A former member of the British Special Forces, you are now a survival expert and television presenter. You place yourself into many inhospitable locations to show television viewers how to survive.

During a cycle you may reply to your role PM with “Cycle X – Survive with <user>” You will shoot an episode for Man vs Wild with <user> as your co-star. Because <user> is now far away from civilization, he cannot be hooked this cycle. Other actions will have an effect though.

You are allied with the Terrified Locals. You win if the Terrified Locals eliminate all other factions.

After that fun diversion, some smartass noticed that Haze was no longer around. Looks like he can't be targetted or lynched until he's found.

Additionally, the police have released the following report:

Hello everyone~! Allow me to introduce myself!

(if you can't see this, blame the region lock)

Here's who I am:

Dear eclipse,

You are Rick Astley.

You are best known for your cross-generational song, "Never Gonna Give You Up", which went from a #1 single to an Internet meme.

During a cycle you may reply to your role PM with “Cycle X – Rickrolling the Town” In the body of the message you are to write a message. During the update at the end of the cycle your report will be broadcast. This action has higher priority than the lynch.

You are allied with the Terrified Locals. You win if the Terrified Locals eliminate all other factions.

Life has requested that those of you who have not claimed should claim to him, Haze, or me. This will ensure better town organization. Good day!

It is now Cycle 2. Kills can happen this cycle. If you think I was supposed to give you a result and I didn't, then bring it up with me.

Edited by General Spoon

Could have been worse, but it just goes to show the importance of everyone in the town claiming and working together... to stop horrible things like this happening.

All he had to do was TELL me. I would have stopped the lynch in a heartbeat. A fucking heartbeat.

Everyone, send me your full role PMs right this instant.

Dear Survivor,

You are Princess Vespa.

You are the Princess of Druidia, a planet that was once targeted by the Spaceballs for its air supply, and were kidnapped by them because of it.

You have been friends with Princess Leia, who you know is Haze, from a young age. As such, you know she is allied with the Terrified Locals. <SNIP>

This is my role, in case you were wondering.

Indeed. Unless she is a mafia announcer. But the fact she said who she is seems to make that rather unlikely.

Could be seen either way when you think about it too much.

Maybe. But let's think this through first. It could be a bad move to do so quickly, especially if we have some scummier targets, no? Life's opinion play a factor here.