Unicycle Mafia - Pretty Unpleasant Guys win

General Spoon

Not that anything I saw will have any merit, but thats definitely Eclipse making those announcements. And if that role the cop got was fake, which it must not be since Obviam didn't deny it or anything really in his comment, it would be realy dumb for him/her to lie to everyone so blatantly and would put tons of suspicious on them and Haze/Life. There isn't much evidence to suspect any of them at this point. Obviam's obviously trying to just mess stuff up.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I happily vote to evict that weasel Obviam.

Haze provided the evidence. Haven't been on because of personal shit.

Also, I do need to apologize to the town. I chose to lynch 13th because I believed that his role PM was fake. It had clearly bad punctuation errors and "power gainer" can literally mean any power. We got lucky that the other mafia/wolf if he exists which I doubt killed an Agnostic because I haven't been thinking straight. I'll make sure that tonight's actions turn out to be fruitful.

##Vote Obviam

Because now seems as good a time as any, and further deliberation doesn't seem revealing anything new.

Edit:: Unvoting

Edited by Balcerzak

Bal you're smarter than this

Not that anything I saw will have any merit, but thats definitely Eclipse making those announcements. And if that role the cop got was fake, which it must not be since Obviam didn't deny it or anything really in his comment, it would be realy dumb for him/her to lie to everyone so blatantly and would put tons of suspicious on them and Haze/Life. There isn't much evidence to suspect any of them at this point. Obviam's obviously trying to just mess stuff up.

I did deny it, but that's fine, keep blindly following Life.

I happily vote to evict that weasel Obviam.

Haze provided the evidence. Haven't been on because of personal shit.

Also, I do need to apologize to the town. I chose to lynch 13th because I believed that his role PM was fake. It had clearly bad punctuation errors and "power gainer" can literally mean any power. We got lucky that the other mafia/wolf if he exists which I doubt killed an Agnostic because I haven't been thinking straight. I'll make sure that tonight's actions turn out to be fruitful.

Who at present is pulling the same shit he did in PTG: Cause a mislynch and then "apologize".

get on my level

Who at present is pulling the same shit he did in PTG: Cause a mislynch and then "apologize".

get on my level

Oh shut up. I'm legitimately trying to lead the village and I keep fucking up. I can see the post game now.

Life:

Life played like pure shit and kept lynching random people since his head wasn't screwed on great.

I'm eating some humble pie for claiming to be the best mafia player here on SF. I'm not perfect and this game proves it. It's not the first time I've fucked up leading a village (did so on Smogon) but god damn it, I am trying to play right.

I guess I will now take my F You post and go.

First: At Life: You really are the best, but even you make mistakes. You ain't Mafia God. There isn't one. EDIT: You realized that, and ninja'd me.

Second: At JB: F You.

Edited by 13thshadow

He's clearly doing a damn good job of leading mafia to victory Obviam. Some mafia killed. Truly superb. Straight path to victory right there. i am so going to regret this later aren't I

Elect for president: Captain Obviam

Fuck you Life for claiming you're the greatest player ever on here

I don't care if that's not exactly what you said

I must usurp that throne

How exactly do you know that Life was the one who killed Radiant Dragon? Or that he was involved with it at all? Is there something you'd like to tell us?

How exactly do you know that Life was the one who killed Radiant Dragon? Or that he was involved with it at all? Is there something you'd like to tell us?

Wait, who said anything about him being involved with it?

Point was if he was a part of the other mafia, why would he get someone killed when mafias can joint?

... Actually now that I think about it I'm not sure if they can, I vaguely recall something about it from Pokemon Tactical but I could be thinking of something else. Either way if he was mafia it probably would've been better to kill a townie.

Edited by Reinfleche

Just to put this into perspective, if the other mafia doesn't claim to me and another accidental crossfire occurs, the town basically wins.

Don't be shy.