Abysmal Souls

Kanami

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Cam

Aware of that, figured I could increase the chances of finding you if I climbed the tree, instead of craning the soldiers necks at the bottom :P

Monkey climbers are go~

I'll just activate my bird missiles and destroy everything.

e1e0005efb9e33226d90c4c1b7b97250.png

I have an actual plan in mind, but it's foolhardy and idiotic as befits my character.

But the red snow is so pretty~

To be honest my original plans (estimate) was that you'd all fight back and carry it over into a stat battle, But Cam sort of ran off, Z decided he wanted no part of it, and Seph got cocky the moment he found out he had semi-plot immunity XD

Either way a group split with the few people we have didn't seem like a good idea at this stage.

If you're not enjoying the situation, I'm hoping it'll be over soon, if you're talking about the Rp as a whole, I can't really do anything about that (complain to the rebel players~) and it'd be a pity to see you go.

I noticed you said something about not enjoying RotE either, has roy's Rp'ing days expired? :(

I was perfectly ready to try and fight, but it's too much of a stupid idea with Adrian and Grant both almost giving up, even for Ormis.

What the hell happened to the Great Greg?

Edited by Camtech075

No, it's just the situation that's pissing me off. I've never been a fan of this kind of thing in stories. Being part of one isn't exactly thrilling.

What the hell happened to the Great Greg?

That's a good point D:

Unless he'd been seriously tied up with a bunch of bandits, you'd think he'd of heard everything going on in the woods, or seen some of the flashes from the fireballs.

If he's so great, he should have come to our aid already :P

@Seph :/ I was trying to egg everyone into a fight so I suppose it semi-worked :/ for... just one person >_<

@Cam: Greg is napping, in the snow somewhere, in a pile of pretty red snow? Not entirely sure XD he was spying on a few guards last time I posted with him. I suppose I can have him stumble into the fray and act as someone's meatshield

@Roy

Confrontation piss you off? I admit I can see why the situation isn't a fun one to be in Though my sadistic glee is another matter But while I hope I'm not going to resort to skewering prisoners in the near future, I can't really help reckless behaviour~

I'm not entirely sure everyone's noticed, but you're in Sapphire, being held prisoners by Astarte soldiers :/ Put the two together~

As you pointed out yourself, Ormis is hardly the brightest person around. Hell, I he didn't notice at all.

I was actually expecting Greg to blunder into the confrontation before Ormis activated scarespeed while he was still in the tree.

Edited by Camtech075

@Roy, I thought as much, not sure what constitutes as over, so if you want you can stop reading and I'll throw in a summary for you when I think (or others tell me) it's relatively over.

@Cam, As Great as Greg may be, he's not going to waltz in on nine guards with hostages by himself and expect to get anything done, I think you people might be connecting braggart=Useless in situations together :/

@Slave, Probably see what Seph and Cam do now that they don't have spears in their faces. And for Z to actually get back so I can have Carrion do stuff. Grant and Susan just get thrown in some makeshift cellar near Alifer village (Encampment). And you can either go for interaction, break out (somehow) or wait for the remainder of the group to come to the rescue.

Not many soldiers in the encampment itself, cause quite clearly occupying a puny village isn't a good enough reason to cross the border, and it's not really ideal to station an entire army XD

Probably see what Seph and Cam do now that they don't have spears in their faces.

But, like, Mao, in your last post you had your captain guy tell your soldiers to clean up Adrian D:

So, like, contradiction, what what?

have Greg save him

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Edited by seph1212

XD I can post now, didn't want to make an edit to the last post, and I wasn't about to double post him skewering you :P

Plus, even if it is sort of pointless, I prefer giving people the chance to post their reaction/thoughts anyway. (Who knows Adrian could have super fast healing abilities, and take on the one guard that stayed behind to kill him)

Not a contradiction, you have a spear in your face, not spears[/s] XD

But Greg needs his beauty sleep~

And he has a role much more important then saving whiny Adrian~ :P

*Kanami likes Cam, he's the only one of the lot of you that moves exactly the way she predicts* XD

Either way, Z's slowing things down again~ >_<

Edited by Kanami

inb4 all the soldiers come back and murder Ormis

EDIT: I was actually thinking about having him run and rescue Grant and Susan instead, just assuming that Adrian was with them as well. But taking on an entire regiment with nothing but a broken sword is just stupid, really.

Edited by Camtech075

XD No Cam, they're gone, they don't want to wander around in the dark scary forest at night time :P

So they won't be coming back anytime soon XD I considered that, but didn't want to chase you through the dark

As stated above, I sort of wanted Carrion freed up before I tried to kill any of you, guess that isn't happening.... *contemplates deleting the part with Carrion and Zwool*

^Take your pick Cam, one soldier, or 9? XD

Either way works though, you could follow the soldiers you were running away from, or you can head back to the place you last saw the others.

Edited by Kanami