Abysmal Souls

Kanami

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless the one guy who stabbed Adrian can clone himself at will.

I went to the place where Adrian is half dead, which I assume is where Ormis last saw the others. If it's not, then he just follows the footprints until he reaches that spot, I guess.

No, that's pretty much where he still is :/

I'm sort of worried where things'll go from there though, assuming you dispatch the soldier, I don't really want Adrian and Ormis eloping and running away from the enemy (Susan/Grant) which'd be the smart thing to do.

And yes, Adrians still in the same spot, just with an arm which'll probably have to be loped off unless he finds Susan quickly XD

Well, Adrian's gonna have to stick with Ormis, and, knowing Ormis, he'll want to try and help Susan and Grant. I mean, if he can sneak in, get them out, an then get Adrian healed, the whole group would be back in action =3

> implying Ormis can sneak

> loling

EDIT: Oh, dammit Mao, I have to rewrite my post now D:

EDIT2: Nvm, not so dammit Mao anymore.

Edited by seph1212

Assuming I know my character right (I remember having a few character derailment moments with Bullet), Ormis would totally want to go for it. He'd also say something along the lines of "fuck sneaking around let's just siege the place and get them out of there"

@Seph, I posted second, so I've editted mine, don't worry though, I'll get that strike in one way or another!

*Summons mysterious archer*

@Plan, I suppose, might be easier said then done though~ XD Or vice versa? :/

@Cam/SephPrediction

Right XD I figured Cam would want to go, but didn't think Adrian would tag along, I mean he is injured and sort of a burden, and there's the chance that Ormis will try to get Adrian to safety before coming back for the others. :/

> Mao putting faith in Ormis's intelligence

> still loling

He's too smart to leave someone who could help behind to bleed out, while the thing to save him is right where they need to go XD

Idk though, Cam's character.

Oh well, sleeping now.

Roymbrog, SB, I hope you don't leave the RP D:

Edited by seph1212

I was actually putting my faith in Adrians whining skills :P

But yeah, looking at both of your responses, it seems like it'll be fine, though I do hope you're not forgetting that you need to get through a dozen plus soldiers to get to the "thing to save him" XD

They'll probably say so if they plan to leave, atm it's past roys bed time, and with roy gone Slave doesn't really have anything to do.

Edited by Kanami

I was actually putting my faith in Adrians whining skills :P

But yeah, looking at both of your responses, it seems like it'll be fine, though I do hope you're not forgetting that you need to get through a dozen plus soldiers to get to the "thing to save him" XD

They'll probably say so if they plan to leave, atm it's past roys bed time, and with roy gone Slave doesn't really have anything to do.

He'll whine, don't worry.

And, Cam's going to sleep as well, so, I guess this whole RP gets to wait for tomorrow? D:

AND, good, I guess. I don't want them to leave; they've got such interesting characters, and this whole situation will get remedied (sort of) in a bit as soon as Z gets back online, dammit XD

>Mao putting faith in Ormis's plan-making skills = lol

The idea was to drag Adrian along anyway and attempt to fight it out alone if he wasn't battle-worthy. If he was, then there'd be two people taking on twelve.

Either way, it's a stupid plan and I'm proud of it.

We made it past the twenty post mark with the three of us (and Slave) so I'm happy with the amount of posts, Goodnight Cam~

Shush Seph >_< You weren't even supposed to know that :/

I don't even know why I told him anymore since he seems intent on preventing it from happening.

I was going to delete my Z interaction, but if Cam's going I suppose I can wait until tomorrow

Though I'm not too sure I want to lock Carrion into a conversation with Z if I'm going to have to wait for him tomorrow as well. :/ Hmm choices choices.

And Roymbrog D:

I say I'm going to sleep and then I don't, wat

I know I wasn't D: I wish I didn't, now. Silly Cam, not keeping his mouth shut.

I think that, if Z doesn't post by the time you get online tomorrow, that you should delete it D: It's holding up the RP, and it's probably not that important.

Edited by seph1212

Heh, now what to do XD Cam just smited my only active NPC which I was supposed to use as a medium :/

*Sigh*

And once again Kanami must alter her plans

This is you retaliating to me calling you predictable isn't it Cam?XD

I guess you could TS the group of soldiers+Susan/Grant back to the village. Cam and I have agreed to try and pull the silly as all hell plan of saving them. I know you're going to do your best to stop us XD And maybe you can try your battle system out with us, if we actually get into a fight

Not much you can really do until Roy and SB come back :E

I'm not going to bed yet guys, I'm like 3 hours behind you all. >_>

---

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist telling Trent. Of course I'm gonna be hell-bent on preventing it but eventually (probably some time during the raid that'll happen later) I'm gonna have to let it~

I'm 13, mang. Of course I'm predictable.

Nyeh, if you're three hours behind me, you'd be having lunch around now XD

After weighing the possibilities, I decided to not wait around for Z, if he wants to talk then he can walk in on me talking you two fools~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're not sorry~ You're just saying that~ I'm not giving you anymore secrets anyway *pouts*

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stat battles exist, you sort of can't prevent me killing you of Valter v Eirika(Seth) style :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Seph, you sure about that?~ XD

As for them, I'll probably have them TS anyway, unless they want to do something inbetween (If that's the case do it in retrospect I suppose)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're not sorry~ You're just saying that~ I'm not giving you anymore secrets anyway *pouts*

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stat battles exist, you sort of can't prevent me killing you of Valter v Eirika(Seth) style :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've never been someone who could hide spoilers anyway. :P If you wanted to hide your secrets with someone, I'm not the person to tell unless it's something so minor that I'd forget it immediately.

There's no way out of this, huh? I was actually gonna have Ormis get fatally wounded during the raid and Carrion could appear out of nowhere.

I just realized I've been calling her Scarlet for this entire time.

@Cam, I noticed that as well, but I liked the name better then "she of red hair" and figured it was just a nickname you gave her.

So it's Seph's fault XD So it was just a nickname XD Either way, if you're addressing her, "Carrion" is probably not the right thing to call her unless she introduce herself as such.

*Secret Deleted cause Cam can't keep his mouth shut*

Well, I won't do a Valter, but I figure you'll all drop off somewhere along the plot anyway. Once I get stat battle in.... which was supposed to be now had you all fought the soldiers like I'd expected you to XD

I might pop up the tutorial/walkthrough later before you enter the encampment, not entirely sure yet, since you guys'll probably screw my plan up anyway XD