[FE10] new draft

Fenrir

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Part 1

1-P 6 turns

Edward rapes everything, miccy gets hit a few times to kill leftovers from eddy he can't stop to go and kill. Edward gets into wrath range for boss but he doesn't crit... Miccy and him killed boss on turn 6.

1-1 7 turns iirc

Edward gets draco shield and places himself on range of most fighters. He goes on and kills the boss.

1-2 7 turns

Got thani and energy drop. Eddy goes through the usual east, north, west path. Laura and leo guard the ledges to avoid incomming enemies. Micaiah and eddy team up and get the thani, sothe gets energy drop and on the same turn laura arrives :awesome:

1-3 iirc 7 turns

LHS not much else, oh i got discipline :)

1-4 7 turns

I use what i guess is Sho's strategy (He never decided on a name). Eddy goes and guards the northern corridor and kills the boss and the other 2 tigers. Micaiah got Beastfoe. Sothe gets seraph robe.

1-5 6 turns

Eddy pwns everything. Sothe gets master seal, miccy goes around killing scraps.

1-6-1 i think it was 6 turns

Sothe gets up to the at 2 generals turn 5 and kills the healer on PP. He kills most of them on EP however he failed to adept/crit one of the generals and made me go on to 6 turns ;_;. Eddy gets to the center first, gets a level up iirc. He kills a bunch of stuff ans is like at 1 hp, then he heads back to take range of reinforcements and uses master seal to heal/class change Eddy was lvl 19 with hp capped/str 15/ 18 skl/ 20 spd forgot other stats. He kills the generals then on his turn kills the bow user, and then kills the peggy with javelin.

1-6-2 2 turns

Edward shoves sothe, Sothe goes and 2 turns boss. Meanwhile miccy/Tauro/Volug seek refuge on the bushes on the east.

1-7 7 turns

Eddy goes north then west then south and west and gets shoves micaiah who went through the cells with sothe. Sothe had killed the boss eddy shoves micaiah, and micaiah seizes.

1-8 prep

Woot nailah. Woot sothe, woot, eddy. Fail, draco knight who keeps avoiding me and making me go on to turn 6.

Edited by SlayerX

Damnit Fenrir, the OP doesn't match up with the actual picks I'm reading.

I have no idea whos left, but I pick Renning if Slayer chose Lyre as it says in the OP, if he didn't, I choose Lyre.

Edited by Xander

Lyre

I guess i take renning.

Lyre and Renning are both taken.

EDIT: And yeah, OP is looking a bit screwy. All that stupid punctuation and nicknames isn't helping.

EDIT2: Actually, it looks like he just put Renning in the wrong spot. Everything else seems accurate.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

@Slayerx

are you cheating? 1-6-2 in 2 turns no Jill sounds iffy.

With Shoving Sothe can reach a spot where the boss will attack him on turn 2 enemy phase. I think he needs Adept, but it's very possible. I did it, too. (I had Jill but all she did on that map was self-improvement)

With Shoving Sothe can reach a spot where the boss will attack him on turn 2 enemy phase. I think he needs Adept, but it's very possible. I did it, too. (I had Jill but all she did on that map was self-improvement)

This is what was done.

Also,

1-8 5 turns

Nailah takes care of the west, eddy south sothe goes east then south kills the boss and mages. I figured out a way to make the draco knight kill the third villager on the east side (from south to north) and then move into Celerity sothe's range. Luckily sothe had capped str, which was just enough with a forged iron knife (draco had 30 hp and sothe did 15 damage per hit). Also gave Seraph Robe to eddy who had 33 hp and he capped. Gave him some level ups as well to up his strength, currently 19, so that he would rely too much on criticals.

1-9 7 turns

Gave micaiah BEXP up until she was lvl 18. She capped res and later on capped mag. I gave her resolve. She kills some of the starting enemies and dodges a bunch of attacks. She doesn't go too far from the start. BK goes north through the 8 turn trail. Then comes back down on turn 5. Micaiah kills a bow user and a lance guy. Jarod appears on turn 7. BK kills him.

1-E 11 turns IIRC

Got vantage, parity, speedwing. Micaiah gets rescued by sothe on turn 3. Nailah goes up and leaves an almost clear path for savior sothe. Edward takes the stairs and kills everything that touches him. Had i brought the second Wind edge (i think i had one) it would have ended sooner but i couldn't be bothered to restart.

Edited by SlayerX

Well since people have started guess I'll post through part 1 too

1-P 8 turns

Edward being Edward I guess. He made me proud.

1-1 7 turns

Another Edward penalty makes this 7 turns. The kid must really like me, as he dodged an archer at ~60 hit, which would have killed him. He then critted a fighter, allowing Micaiah to seize.

1-2 7 turns

Hm...this is as fast I can do this, without anyone else drafted. Micaiah blocked the eastern chokepoint, while Sothe came in and killed everything, followed by Laura running up and arriving on turn 7, after I got the Energy Drop.

1-3 7 turns

What a weak game I'm playing so far. My Micaiah is kind of bulky. Sothe was a one man army this chapter, and did everything worthwile.

1-4 6 turns

I used my old strategy from the ranked characters run, but this time, without Eddie. Thanks to the extra 2 turns I also got the Seraph Robe.

1-5 6 turns

Gave Micaiah the Robe and a Spirit Dust. She and Sothe just killed a bunch of stuff. The only one of the other phasers that kept dying was that loser Jill dry.gif

1-6-1 5 turns

I got Zihark, and made some forges for Sothe. Sothe went west, soloing everything, while Micaiah went north with Resolve, and Zihark took the center. I'd say 5 turning this is a moderate success.

1-6-2 2 turns

Um, look and see what anyone else does.

1-7 6 turns

Sothe Saviord Micaiah, and on turn 5 dropped her off. Then on turn 6, he and Zihark finished off the boss.

1-8 4 turns

I made some more Iron forges for Sothe this chapter. Sothe went east, while Micaiah did nothing worth note. Zihark and Muarim went west, while Tormod killed the Dracoknight on turn 1 thanks to Celerity and Muarim shoving.

1-9 4 turns

Well why don't you guess how I did this one? Because I want to see if the competition can figure it out.

1-E 7 turns

Sothe Saviord Micaiah who was dropped on turn 6. Then on turn 7, Sothe killed Jarod while Muarim killed the thief who stole the speedwings, and Tormod blocked the southern ledge.

Oh yeah, and Ilyana carried Celerity, Energy Drop, and Seraph Robe in preparation for the GMs.

Part 1 Total: 69

Edited by Xander

1-9 4 turns

Well why don't you guess how I did this one? Because I want to see if the competition can figure it out.

It's easier to say "I cheated". :)

You're right, it would be, if I did cheat wink.gif. Did I? You'll just have to wait until I post a full explanation.

I'm not in this draft (or any others atm) so you should PM it to me.

I'm happy for just beating 1-9 in 7 turns without Celerity on Micaiah and then you come and do it in 4? You are aware there are 2 enemies, one in the north-east and one in the north-west that don't move and need to be killed before Jarod shows up in the south-east?

I'm not in this draft (or any others atm) so you should PM it to me.

You are technically playing against me in the Tellius draft, even though I finished, but I'll tell you the strategy anyway so you can confirm it.

Edited by Xander

You are technically playing against me in the Tellius draft, even though I finished, but I'll tell you the strategy anyway so you can confirm it.

I haven't actually confirmed that yet :P. I've begun to really dislike PoR so I'm not sure if I want to go through it yet again.

'Kay, so I guess I end up with Lehran?

Edit: Dammit I have to deploy the BK. And I'm too lazy to attack him in 3-7. :(

Also, it should be no problem getting Ike to attack him since you have Haar to carry Ike. You don't even need to transfer Savior over to the GMs, but you could to make it even easier for you.

Thank you for not spoiling us.

If you picked Edward, you would have won where your turncounts take most impact.

Well, I told Redfox what I did so far. You saw me in the chat yesterday bragging about this, saying exactly what I did dry.gif. Pay attention and don't hate the player, but the game.

2-P 8 turns

Marcia got a couple of levels here. I used Nealuchi without penalty. I recruited Haar for free stuff in the future.

Edited by Xander