Which characters do you dislike the most?

Anouleth

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Est and Sothe.

...Yeah okay that's all I can think of.

By the way

Micaiah for being a huge Mary-Sue.

Speaking the ancient laguage

Only for spells as far as I remember, which all mages do since the tomes are all written in ancient language.

TELLIUS: Meg (again, I don't mind your character (although poor Zihark) it's just that IS really overdid the 'realistically thickset knight' thing. Also you have pink armour)

Orange is the new pink?

Only for spells as far as I remember, which all mages do since the tomes are all written in ancient language.
Except for the fact that Micaiah speaks it fluently. (Read: She's the only person who's not a Laguz that can understand Leanne.) Whereas other mages like Tormod or Ilyana do not.

Although I'm mentioning this, it doesn't mean I dislike her though. I'm actually taking a neutral stance regarding her.

Edited by LittleAl

dislike how?

dislike for personality, like Serra? sure I dislike her, but I like that about her (am I still making sense?). she's a good character and the game wouldn't be the same without her.

or dislike as unit, like Gatrie? I won't ever want to use him. low move, low speed etc. but I still want him to stay where he is, he's a great character personality-wise.

dislike how?

dislike for personality, like Serra? sure I dislike her, but I like that about her (am I still making sense?). she's a good character and the game wouldn't be the same without her.

or dislike as unit, like Gatrie? I won't ever want to use him. low move, low speed etc. but I still want him to stay where he is, he's a great character personality-wise.

How is he bad as a unit in Radiant Dawn?

How is he bad as a unit in Radiant Dawn?

I was mostly talking about PoR, sorry for not making that clear.

(and even then, it might just be because I have something against armor knights. I mean, I don't even use Oswin in FE7 except for early meat-shielding.)

Characters that grind my gears:

FE7:

Sonia. You suck. You are a nasty vamp! Im glad you got what you deserve.

The King of Bern: I forget his name (Desmond or something?) You are a prick! How dare you slay an innocent animal just because your son gave it to your daughter! Thats so low!

Karel: You may be easy on the eyes but your personality is a pair of dingo's kidneys.

Wallace: Your personality is awesome but you smell like an unwrapped pile of entrails as a unit.

Farina: Yer a great unit but i cant stand people obsessed with money.

Lyn: Your whole tsundere attitude toward Hector is unappreciated. Plus your defense smells bad.

FE8:

Cormag: Yer a cool dude and a great unit but your character design irks me for some reason.

Innes: Ick, sniper. Not only that, yer a prat and your hair is horrible.

Valter: Eewwwwwwwww

Orson: You sick little monkey.

Dozla: Ermmm...can you be a little better in battle please? Its very disheartening to see you get owned even in Tower of Valni.

Ewan: You creep me out for some reason.

Lyon: I wanna punch you in the nards. Grow a bloody spine!! If you had some balls, none of that would have happened.

Knoll: That gaping hole where luck should be bothers me.

FE9/10:

Hoo boy...

Micaiah: ......really? really? Deus Ex Machina much on your character?

Sothe: D: D: D: I never liked you. You may be a decent unit in RD, but goddamn. Just goddamn.

Makalov: I like using you as a unit but you are a sniveling pile of offal.

Geoffrey: Yeah not a fan.

Valtome: ohhhh you asshole!

Izuka: ohhhh you asshole!

Shinon: :| You rule in RD as a unit but you are a serious jerk.

Leonardo: You smell so bad as a unit, i wonder why you exist.

Brom: Cool dude but...yeah. Not a fan.

Mia: Oh Mia...how i loathe you. LOATHE!!!

Ilyana: Can you not feed yourself or something? Also whats up with your speed?

Zelgius: Your drive and reasoning (as the BK) is something i cant identify with. You tend to break my willing suspension of disbelief quite a bit. (Not as much as Micaiah though.)

Rafiel: :/ Yer a bit too much of a wimp.

Naesala: Dude...just...i dunno...

Titania: I dont hate you or even dislike you, but you grind my gears a bit with that whole Lawful Good bit you were toting around in the first game. I am glad you calmed down though.

Titania: I dont hate you or even dislike you, but you grind my gears a bit with that whole Lawful Good bit you were toting around in the first game. I am glad you calmed down though.

More people have to remember this mantra;

Samuel Vimes Is Lawful Good.

If done well, it's honestly quite potent.

You once referred to me as a "hateful person". I guess that'll have to do for an explanation (in my case, anyway).

But my question was why are you a hateful person?

Priscilla: Most of her supports end up pretty sad. Cheer up a bit please?

Wait, how is that a reason to dislike her as a character? It's not like it's her fault Guy and Heath think they aren't good enough for her.

But my question was why are you a hateful person?

I never said that I was a hateful person. You were the one to call me such, I'm just using that as an excuse... :D

Edited by NinjaMonkey

More people have to remember this mantra;

Samuel Vimes Is Lawful Good.

If done well, it's honestly quite potent.

But ol' Tits was a mercenary. :/ Sure she was a knight at one time but yeah...

Wait, how is that a reason to dislike her as a character? It's not like it's her fault Guy and Heath think they aren't good enough for her.

Yeah, looking back, there isn't much really. I guess I just remembered those initial impressions at the time, but then forgot to remove her from the list.

Kinda like how I was going to put Rath on there because he's too stoic for my taste, but then decided against it because he actually opens up a bit in Wil's supports, which made me like him a bit more.

She could understand Volug when he gave her the gem in addition to what others have posted.

So true about all Peg. Knights having the same generic personalities though I don't dislike any of them, Wyvern RIders are just better. And yeah I don't know how I totally missed Miciah she is just as dumb as Pelleus. Though I don't hate her for her personality I hate her for her team(minus Edward, Jill, and Aran) and her stupid story based promotions. Also Miciah, Sothe is pretty much your bitch can you tell him to put on a different shirt please? yeah thanks

I blame you for my sudden *dislike* of wyverns ;;'

Pegs are always better and cooler <3 hands down (except in RD and maybe FE6)

Most of these aren't hate so much as "I don't want to read your dialogue"

Akaneia: Since when were you under the impression they have a personality? But seriously, none of them annoy me from what I remember of the translated FE12 supports. Maybe Roger will. I just can't hate characters when they have less personality than Orson's wife.

Jugdral: Beowulf, because the fucker is always trying to sink my shippings. Most other characters lack the personality for me to dislike them.

Elibe: Serra for being a self centered bitch, Clarine for being a self centered bitch, Thany for being obnoxious, Florina for being pathetic, Fiora for being stuckup, Merlinus for being a creeper, Jaffar for being Jaffar, Nino for enabling Jaffar, Erk for boring me to death, Lyn for being derp, and Lowen for being spineless but not funny about it. Yes, I did just copy Furet's list and replace three characters.

Magvel: Neimi was super whiny. L'Arachel was almost annoying except Dozla is like the best underling ever because I'm pretty sure he was trolling her the whole time.

Tellius: Micaiah, RD Sothe (RD's plot is like bad fanfiction), Ilyana. Rolf is kind of a bitch (I was gonna say PoR but... what if I hit her?).

Oh, and I want to hate Ranulf for that anticlimax (you know the one). What the fuck man, I was expecting a sweet CG cutscene where it was revealed and you just casually drop it. Thanks, asshat.

But ol' Tits was a mercenary. :/ Sure she was a knight at one time but yeah...

So wait, Titania is honourable and benevolent without being tediously zealous...remind me again where the bad part comes in?

Every damn person from the Sacae: Stop announcing you are from the Sacae. Half of your fucking dialogue is "Oh ho! I am from the Sacae! I can use Bows and Swords! Look at my horse! What the hell does original personality even mean!"

Florina: STFU

Rolf: Stop complaining and sniveling and shoot the damn bow. Who the fuck cares if you hit her? She's about to be hanged, I would prefer a quick death of being shot in the eye rather than struggling at the end of a rope and crapping my pants. And killing her is the best option because she is just awful.

Serra: 'nuff said

Nailah: You are a man

Rafiel: You are a woman

Lucius: You are a hermaphrodite

Priscilla/Raven: Your support conversations make me feel really awkward... Incest?

Eirika/Ephraim: Same deal as Priscilla/Raven

Lugh/Ray: Same deal as Priscilla/Raven (jk, that's just weird, they're like 12)

Actually come to think of it, every sibling conversations seem to have hidden sexual conotations... what the hell FE?

Every damn person from the Sacae: Stop announcing you are from the Sacae. Half of your fucking dialogue is "Oh ho! I am from the Sacae! I can use Bows and Swords! Look at my horse! What the hell does original personality even mean!"

Florina: STFU

Rolf: Stop complaining and sniveling and shoot the damn bow. Who the fuck cares if you hit her? She's about to be hanged, I would prefer a quick death of being shot in the eye rather than struggling at the end of a rope and crapping my pants. And killing her is the best option because she is just awful.

Serra: 'nuff said

Nailah: You are a man

Rafiel: You are a woman

Lucius: You are a hermaphrodite

Priscilla/Raven: Your support conversations make me feel really awkward... Incest?

Eirika/Ephraim: Same deal as Priscilla/Raven

Lugh/Ray: Same deal as Priscilla/Raven (jk, that's just weird, they're like 12)

Actually come to think of it, every sibling conversations seem to have hidden sexual conotations... what the hell FE?

I remember talking to you about most of these. "I am guy from the Sacae I wil be the best swrodsman. Oh, nice to meet you. I am rath of the Kutala. Um k nince to meet you. I am Dayan strongest warrior of the Kutala. Okay this shit is getting annoying. I am Lyn from the Sacae. Yeah Lyn your annoying. I am Lyn last of my clan from the Sacae. Seriously? Say Sacae on more time. I wish to return to the seas of grass of the Sacae. Motherfucker?!!?

Also Nailah is kinda hot dude don't be hating, I just wouldn't wanna see that bush.

During the CG with Rolf I now yell at the T.V. "Hit her damn it" Hoping it'll happen.

Yeah Florina's a little lesbian anyway. Men make me scared! Yeah go for the big, outgoing, loud dude. Whatever

"Eirika shall I stroke you face as I used to?" Um Wtf