[FE10] Radiant Dawn Transfers Draft

Xander

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...I just read a pile of nothing.

I asked if Brom had already been drafted. You started implying that I missed the OP. If I did, how am I here as a competitor getting draft picks? It's not my fault you're trying to imply that i'm some kind of idiot who doesn't know how to read a forum.

I missed Brom's name. No big deal. Get over it.

You say that as if I am upset about it when I was just nitpicking.

Oh, I'm so sorry I don't refer to characters as "it".

Edited by Janaff

Play nice you two, we've had enough spam in this topic

btw does anyone know how many posts I have to make before I get a new badge?

Edited by Xander

I'm sorry, I can't proceed any forward if you seem to misunderstand what I'm saying and taking it as an offense. :newyears: Besides, don't expect me to answer a rhetorical question.

Edited by Janaff

I'm sorry, I can't proceed any forward if you seem to misunderstand what I'm saying and taking it as an offense. :newyears:

I full well get what you're saying, but what i'm saying is it doesn't constitute the responses I got. It was a simple question that could have been answered with one word: Yes. You seem to think i'm not listening to you, but you're not listening to me either.

But, it's over now. Let's get back to the draft.

You can always ask a mod, as we don't know your postcount.

@Kenny: You just keep missing the point.

I'm going to sum up the event with a poor-man's analogy:

- You quoted my post stating you missed the OP, saying you missed "it". A character or person is not an it. In Brom's case, it's a "he".

- I nitpicked you about it like a douchebag.

- You thought I was trying to treat you like an idiot, when I wasn't.

As such, I am to owe you an apology for the confusion. I apologize.

ok

Edited by Janaff

Hold the phone. Silith's list is confusing me. Soul, get ready to pick

My bad, Silith's previous pick was Lethe, this one is Ena.

Edited by Xander

Hold the phone. Silith's list is confusing me. Soul, get ready to pick

My bad, Silith's previous pick was Lethe, this one is Ena.

You made us wait this long :sob:

Xandre, changing picks that have already been made like that is bad. It influences the choice of us drafters. Just think of it, what if someone actually wanted Lethe?

Well its not like it changed much, she still got both Ena and Lethe... :mellow: He could have just picked her lethe and be done with it.

Edited by Ulki

Xandre, changing picks that have already been made like that is bad. It influences the choice of us drafters. Just think of it, what if someone actually wanted Lethe?

What the heck are you talking about? I misread the list, it's kind of confusing, I'm sorry. I'm not changing it for fun.

I'm doing the best I can here guys.

Edited by Xander

What the heck are you talking about? I misread the list, it's kind of unorganized and confusing, I'm sorry. I'm not changing it for fun.

I know you're not doing it for fun. And I know this is quite a courtesy of you, to try to fix these mistakes. But it affects the choice of the other drafters that way. I went through the same thing in one of my past drafts where I drafted for Integrity- But I couldn't just change the damage I did, because that would be unfair for others.

@ Janaff: apology accepted.

@ Xander: I see a small problem. RFoF requested Lucia first, then I got Her after requesting Her, but neither of us have Her on our drafted units list, and She's still available according to the tier list. Might want to fix that, and let us know who has Her.

I know you're not doing it for fun. And I know this is quite a courtesy of you, to try to fix these mistakes. But it affects the choice of the other drafters that way. I went through the same thing in one of my past drafts where I drafted for Integrity- But I couldn't just change the damage I did, because that would be unfair for others.

Yeah, but even if someone else wanted Ena, she has a backup pick ready, so it would have worked out, I think. I haven't really done any irreparable damage yet.

@ Xander: I see a small problem. RFoF requested Lucia first, then I got Her after requesting Her, but neither of us have Her on our drafted units list, and She's still available according to the tier list. Might want to fix that, and let us know who has Her.

I switched, so you have her.

Soul, draft.

Rfof changed her pick, so you have her.

Thank you.

Yeah, but even if someone else wanted Ena, she has a backup pick ready, so it would have worked out, I think. I haven't really done any irreparable damage yet.

I see.

I get Caineghis.

Thank you, RedFox.