[FE10] Radiant Dawn Transfers Draft

Xander

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-4 7 turns

Could have been 6 but i wanted seraph robe.

1-5 6 turns

Volug is godsend again. Aran and miccy get exp vi ledge. Stole the master seal. Bought spirit dust for Tormod.

1-6-1 4 turns

Sothe adepts/crits the generals up north. If he doesn't he can't 4 turn it. He had 3 forges 2 max mt and 1 max mt/crit. Tauro took care of the reinforcement generals up the immediate north and then the peggies.

1-6-2 2 turns

Sothe must crit or adept the boss. He critted him :awesome:

1-7 comments

I'm really loving aran right now. Gave him 3 bexp level ups and he nowis at lvl 13 with 33 hp, 17 str, 16 skl, 14 spd, 15/16 def. :awesome: I might buy the skill book although i'm not sure if i should...

Total turn count so far: 56

Expected turn counts:

1-7 7 turns

1-8 9 turns

1-9 7 turns

1-E 10 turns

Total expected turn count for part 1 89

Silith, how did you give Ike Pass and Celerity in 3-11 when he doesn't have the capacity for both yet?

I think this was just wrong he indeed does not have the availability. I know he had Pass but I can also remembering switching it out for Celerity on chapter 3-F. Therefor he must not have had it on chapter 3-11. I'm pretty sure I did it on 7 turns Which would be right when you count in the FTS from kysha.

Btw. What's Danved's class in the American version again? I'm so used to it being Lancer.

Danved is a Sentinel.

Anywho

1-7 7 turns

I ran out of Sothe forges by turn 4 so Tormod saves the day. micaiah starts to move full movement by turn 2. She gets shoved by aran along the way.

1-8 6 turns + 4 = 10

Unfortunately, Aran cannot double bandits or 2 hko them, which forces me to have someone to help him kill them. Therefore i could not 5 turn it using Vika to kill the Wyvern rider. Or five turn it using Muarim, since i still needed to kill the ever annoying Wyvern Rider. Also, Celerity stayed with tormod, so that he could attract the west island units so they would stop following Nailah.

1-9 seems like it'll be an 8 turn.

Edited by Jhen Mohran

Lets divvy up his chars

1-9 8 turns

Oval's 8 turns.

1-E comments

Gave 3 bexp levels to Aran. He got 2 speed, +2 str, +1 skl, +1 HP, +2 Def. Gave him seraph robe to cap his HP and a ashera icon to help his crits. Celertiy, Hammer, Blue gem, savior is for the GMs. Sothe gets Pass. Miccy gets shade. Aran got resolve. I'm trying to move as fast as i can but sothe/Miccy don't allow me to.

Yeah, sorry about that guys. I know for sure some of my picks would have been welcome, considering I made my picks trying to cover all bases. I know I remember for sure someone remarking about Ilyana.

That was me, but i got tormod to replace her. To bad he can't go to the desert though.

I should have just edited :facepalm:

1-E 10 turns.

Everyone rushes upward. Except Tormod who takes care of the reinforcement then goes up. Aran took the stairs and got a level up of HP, Str, SKl, Spd. :awesome: I got parity and Speed wings. Could have gotten vantage with a turn more, but the lack of beastfoe makes vantage useless.

Part 1: 91 Turns

Sothe has capped hp, str, skl, res. 25 sp, 25 luck 17 def

Miccy lol miccy

Aran 43 hp, 22 str, lolmag, 22skl, 18 spd, lollck, 20 def, 4 res

2-P 9 turns

Haar and neal

Edited by Jhen Mohran

The spot is open?

Yes?

I would like to fill in, just don't expect me to start right away, got 2 other drafts, and my final exams start may 16th, so I won't be doing much anyway anytime soon.

The spot is open?

Yes?

I would like to fill in, just don't expect me to start right away, got 2 other drafts, and my final exams start may 16th, so I won't be doing much anyway anytime soon.

Awesome, I'll sign you up. I'll just make the deadline to finish July 20, and erase the deadline for having transfers done.

6. Vicious Sal - Zihark, Ilyana, Leonardo, Marcia, Makalov, Rhys, Renning, Lucia, Stefan

Damn, awsm, I get Zihark! =3 leonardo, don't want, exp hog from Ilyana. =/ Though the chipping earlygame will help a few turns, after that i'll ditch him. Marcia... makalov, Lucia, part 2 overkill. Part three will suck early on, then i'll get ilyana back. Renning & stefan are late, but RNG proof. Desert chap isn't hard with mages or marcia. I think this'll work.

I'll start POR, since I've got vacation atm, but still busy learning for exams. =/

2-1 7 turns + 6 = 13

Neph goes to the boss. Brom stays around kills a few things. Got concoction and card. Recruited Heather.

2-2 6 turns + 4 + 3 = 13.

Lucia penalty is bull shit. Anywho, I tried the 4 turn strategy but ofcourse it must go a little slower.

2-3 6 turns + 3 = 9

Kieran penalty. Geoff only fought on EP. Didn't get speedwing as its not needed.

2-E 2 turns

Got the energy drop. Did the smaething as last time.

46 turns total for Part 2.

Part 1 + Part 2 = 137 turns

3-P 9 turns

Skrimir and his buddies are assholes.

Edited by Jhen Mohran

lol

2-P

I tried to get Elincia as much CEXP as possible through fighting and Mending Nealuchi a bit, the guy who rescued Leanne out of the way. Elincia got 59 Exp. :)

8 turns.

2-1

After lots of retries, I get it right. I make my way around town, as usual, and I deal with that damn boss.

I recruited Heather, considering I had the chance. Yay, two Pass scrolls for the GMs.

8 (+6) turns.

2-2

Same as Ulki.

6 (+3) turns.

2-3

Battle preparations

I bought the Hammer at the Shop.

BEXP'd Geoffrey a level. (HP/Spd/Res)

-----

Pacifist clear. I also got the Speedwings.

6 turns.

2-E

Battle preparations

I BEXP'd Elincia two levels. (Strx2, Spd, Mag, Luck)

----

lol, do I need to explain? :awesome:

2 turns.

It's kinda sad when you realize you're 1 point away from 1RKO'ing Ludveck. If it weren't for that ONE HP point Ludveck had left, Elincia wouldn't need the second BEXP level-up.

Part 2 turncount: 43 turns.

Total: 120 turns.

Edited by Soul

Wow I'm 13 turns away from Soul, i never thought i'd be so close... I should ketchup during part 3... But that 3-1 chapter is just mean to Boyd :angry:

3-1 9 turns + 4 = 13

Thanks to Xander who helped me with this. 1 more turn than what Xander predicted it to be. I love Oscar, Rolf, Boyd bond. Rolf has a 71 crit with killer bow and his 2 brothers next to him :awesome: Couldn't get seraph but i did get the blue gem. Originally Ike was going to go through the blue gem house, and then go and take care of the few units north while Boyd took care of the boss and his goons. However after some tries, Boyd I realize boyd needed to dodge the mages, a bunch of other units, and crit anything that gets to him if i was going to beat it this way. Instead i decided to let ike take boyds place and switch them on turn 4. Then boyd goes and helps Rolf who had cleared the mages and was now battling the crossbow and the general. And another one was comming. Oscar, lethe, and lyre take care of the reinforcements. Both cats died.

3-2 will be a 3 turner unless i find a way of making the boss attack ike at range 1.

Edited by Jhen Mohran

6. Vicious Sal - Zihark, Ilyana, Leonardo, Marcia, Makalov, Rhys, Renning, Lucia, Stefan

Damn, awsm, I get Zihark! =3 leonardo, don't want, exp hog from Ilyana. =/ Though the chipping earlygame will help a few turns, after that i'll ditch him. Marcia... makalov, Lucia, part 2 overkill. Part three will suck early on, then i'll get ilyana back. Renning & stefan are late, but RNG proof. Desert chap isn't hard with mages or marcia. I think this'll work.

I'll start POR, since I've got vacation atm, but still busy learning for exams. =/

Leonardo is pretty good actually. Promoted in 3-6 and 3-13 with the beasfoe. Crossbow heaven.

And after all I've done I'm still 1 turn behind on Soul/Janaff after part 2. She'll likely get more turns in part 3 but I forsee troubles for her at the desert with only Sigrun. (Though I'm having some problems there too)

Yeah, Leonardo really just detracts exp and resources from the other units you drafted for the Dawn Brigade chapters. Sal has Zihark and Ilyana to train, as well and Sothe and Micaiah. I'd personally drop Leo after 1-4.

Edited by Yuglyoshi

Yeah, Leonardo really just detracts exp and resources from the other units you drafted for the Dawn Brigade chapters. Sal has Zihark and Ilyana to train, as well and Sothe and Micaiah. I'd personally drop Leo after 1-4.

The part about him only detracting resources isn't true. Like Silith mentioned, 3-6 is a great place for him to take a beastfoe and Crossbow to get some levels and help end the chapter faster. Not to mention he's potentially helpful in part 4, where any hands are welcome.

3-2 2 turns

Haar gets a lvl up and plus speed to double the boss and be able to kill by 3rd turn. However Haar crits the boss with a Hand Axe. Fuck yes. Also, i got 25 hand axes. A forge for ike and one for Rolf, dunno what happened to Silencer o_0. I also bought a wyvernblade (For Soul, just incase its the wrong name, its the blade that does bonus damage to dragons and wyvern riders.)

3-3 6 turns

Haar goes about counter-clockwise. Ike gets pass and rushes to the master seal and the crate nearby. Could have been 5 but that meant no master crown.

3-4 5 turns

Ranulf gets pass and celerity. Haar gets saviour and adept (though he never activated. He didn't need it though.) Ike is droped on turn 3, Haar kills the genreals with hammer on turn four. Ike and Ranulf arrive on turn 5. Rolf get blossom and i get him up to 80 EXP. Boyd gets smite and smites Ranulf (although it was also unnecesary.)

3-5 2 turns

Give haar BEXP to get his speed to 27. Haar goes down and rapes the boss on turn 2. Rolf got ballista duty. Boyd got to a few enemies. Ike just stayed still.

Total part 3 turns so far 37.

Edited by Jhen Mohran