[FE10] Radiant Dawn Transfers Draft

Xander

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope so. You did see the rule about undrafted units required to arrive fighting on ep?

I did, but somehow I remembered it being in a different draft and not this one...can I switch to Heather?

Don't worry, I know what I'm doing.

I think he did that because Silith got Shinon anyway after like 2 pages of arguing with RD.

EDIT: also, I got Makalov, not Rhys.next pick i''l take Tauroneo if no one else does, since he has some required chapters.

Edited by Claude_C_Kenny

I think he did that because Silith got Shinon anyway after like 2 pages of arguing with RD.

EDIT: also, I got Makalov, not Rhys.next pick i''l take Tauroneo if no one else does, since he has some required chapters.

In the list you sent me you had Rhys after Makalov. I changed it, so now it's Soul's turn.

Claude then gets Maklovin'. Brb with my picks

I was referring to this post. I see the next post does say that I took rhys, but I clearly got Makalov. says so in the original post as well. i'd prefer Makalov before Rhys if that's alright(and IIRC I posted it that way).

I was referring to this post. I see the next post does say that I took rhys, but I clearly got Makalov. says so in the original post as well. i'd prefer Makalov before Rhys if that's alright(and IIRC I posted it that way).

I'm confused as to what your complaint is. I gave you Makalov and then Rhys in the first place. Do you want Makalov and then Rhys, or Makalov and Tauroneo?

I'm confused as to what your complaint is. I gave you Makalov and then Rhys in the first place. Do you want Makalov and then Rhys, or Makalov and Tauroneo?

no complaints, it just had me confused because first you said I had makalov, then you said I had Rhys. and it still said Makalov in the original post, even after you added Tauroneo to my list. I will take all 3 just to avoid another argument about this.

Edited by Claude_C_Kenny

no complaits, it just had me confused because first you said I had makalov, then you said I had Rhys. and it still said Makalov inthe original post, even after you added Tauroneo to my list. I will take all 3 just to avoid another argument about this.

? I'm not trying to argue, and I'm not mad, but you picked Makalov first, then I picked, and you got Rhys because he was your next pick. You can't take 3 draftees right now. I'm just completely confused with regards to what you're saying right now. In your previous post you said you'd chosen Tauroneo, but after that you said you wanted Rhys.

? I'm not trying to argue, and I'm not mad, but you picked Makalov first, then I picked, and you got Rhys because he was your next pick. You can't take 3 draftees right now. I'm just completely confused with regards to what you're saying right now. In your previous post you said you'd chosen Tauroneo, but after that you said you wanted Rhys.

I get it. my next pick must have come before I realized it. No problem then. sorry about that.

And Ulki, I meant i'll take all 3 assuming no one else does. I know better than to think I get 3 picks.

Edited by Claude_C_Kenny