I give up

I surrender to you, SerenesForest, Nightmare, Kai, Integrity, Sho, and all you other people who hate me.

Though I stand by my belief of hating anything besides my preferred FE4 harem, I shall no longer go on the FE1-5 forums.

I've gotta go with Paperblade here. You guys aren't helping the situation any by continuing to provoke him. He got punished, he just got off my 7 day suspension. Why do you have to badger him as soon as he gets back? There's really no reason for it and I'm sure that's a large part of why he has gotten worse since coming here.

Anyway Trueblade, welcome back. Just try to behave this time :tangerine:.

I've gotta go with Paperblade here. You guys aren't helping the situation any by continuing to provoke him. He got punished, he just got off my 7 day suspension. Why do you have to badger him as soon as he gets back? There's really no reason for it and I'm sure that's a large part of why he has gotten worse since coming here.

So I quoted this to say something but then I noticed you have your own emoticon. wtf, I want one

But yeah I tell them they look like asshats every time they do this but no one listens. :|

It's like when Rambo came home from Vietnam. One of these days he'll get pushed too far, and we'll be lucky that he's killed only one of us.
So I quoted this to say something but then I noticed you have your own emoticon. wtf, I want one
;/

I still need to draw that Squall Leonhart ;/ emoticon.

But yeah I tell them they look like asshats every time they do this but no one listens. :|

Isn't it the most adorable emoticon ever? :tangerine:

It's like when Rambo came home from Vietnam. One of these days he'll get pushed too far, and we'll be lucky that he's killed only one of us.

Trueblade's Genocide will be the last major event on SF. Make your posts and finish your drafts, it's-a-comin'!

You may say whatever, but now I have made you double post instead of me. Mwahahaha :tangerine:

Edited by Tangerine

I've gotta go with Paperblade here. You guys aren't helping the situation any by continuing to provoke him. He got punished, he just got off my 7 day suspension. Why do you have to badger him as soon as he gets back?

In everyone-not-Trueblade74's defense, we're not the one that made another thread.

Don't surrender. Never give up and let them win. Just let people hate you until you figure out a solution to it. Their opinions should not defeat you. I wish you the best of luck in finding that solution, whatever it may be for you.

Keep in mind, when you can, that I, at least, am on your side.

Hey guys, where did I put my basket of colorful eggs! Easter will come soon, so I must find the eggs which have nothing to do with the main intent of the holiday.....well, they do in Political Correctness World. .........Did I just grow long ears and a cotton tail? Man, must be something in the water.

Thanks for siding with me, Kay. Everyone else just seems to be trying to get me banned once and for all since I have 90%.

Unfortunately for them, I have Integrity on my side.