Mitnala Rising

Radiant Dragon

So, I can understand why people would lynch integrity, seeing as that quality has no place in a Mafia game, but No Lynch? Come on. We have a mislynch or two, most likely, so why not use it?

In my opinion, integrity is very important in any game, even Mafia. Anyway, I've gotten a few questions about sharing role information, so I'll answer them here.

Role PMs consist of four small paragraphs: The character name, information about the character, information about your role, and your win condition. Do NOT reveal anything about the first two paragraphs, but sharing/quoting the last two is fine.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I WANT BLOOD.

*Ahem*

Joking aside, ##Vote: Wen Yang Just because there are so many no lynches at this point I can pretty do whatever and a NL will still happen, which is ultimately what I agree with. Its just not as much fun when things aren't contested, you know?

Edit: Unbolded my vote.

Edited by Strawman the SawmanShaman

Yeah, I'm not the other driver. I also think no lynching is a bad Idea. Why would we want the mafia to be ahead in the killing? The chances are that we will misslynch, but that small chance that we get a mafia member is worth it.

But I'm too scared to make enemys, and I don't want to look like a sheep, so I will sit and think about anything that might give me any insight into who to vote. ..........

.... ... There isn't any is there?

But I'm too scared to make enemys, and I don't want to look like a sheep, so I will sit and think about anything that might give me any insight into who to vote. ..........

This is my main problem too...

Ninjas can't exact vengence if they're dead unless its that rule #11, you're talking about.

Anyway Aquilae care to explain why you voted Wen Yang? I'm not going to lie, I just want some of that delicious irony if you were following WoMC's example

Guest Wen Yang

Claim-time

I am a coroner. I can tell which faction killed any person who died at night and find out what the victim was doing at the night he died on.

I am allied with the town and we win when all other factions are removed.

Satisfied? I can prove that I am what I said tomorrow... If I live through the night that is. :p

I don't think Wen should be lynched at the moment. His ability certainly sounds useful, as we can discern potential mafia members. If Wen's a coroner, any kill can be traced straight back to the mafia, which means WoMC and Strawman are most suspicious.

Anyway, if Wen's lying, we can find out tomorrow.

I found what I was looking for.

##Unvote

##No Lynch

I'd like BOTH of the following to contact me.

1. The rightful owner of a box of Hello Kitty Band-Aids.

2. The wrongful owner of my trenchcoat, because it's no longer in my closet.

2. The wrongful owner of my trenchcoat, because it's no longer in my closet.

I needed that for when my Spanish alter-ego, Señor Willy, goes streaking

Here to corroborate his claim. Finally decided to stop tip-toeing around, and start to get this town some serious direction.

I expect all claims to either come through to Haze or myself. We're putting together a spreadsheet.