Mitnala Rising

Radiant Dragon

Reading WoMC's post on the last page, i'm guessing he did something stupid. But i'd like to know as to what he specifically did.

Ah well ##Vote Aquilae

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Claim-time

I am a coroner. I can tell which faction killed any person who died at night and find out what the victim was doing at the night he died on.

I am allied with the town and we win when all other factions are removed.

Satisfied? I can prove that I am what I said tomorrow... If I live through the night that is. :p

Claim time, I guess. I'm a vanilla townie, no powers at all. My vote for WoMC still stands.

Interesting.

I'm lacking claims from:

CalebtheKraken

Kay

Lightning

Mike(who said he'd claim tomorrow after the Inspector checks me/Bal so I'm not too fussed)

and Psych(who is apparently inactive)

Edited by Haze

So... you repeatedly sheep, make accusations against WoMC that make no sense("He voted the coroner before he claimed coroner, that makes him suspicious!"), claim Vanilla and stick to your guns on WoMC, and now you change to no lynch to try and tie this up.

..Yeah, just.. just lynch Aqui, he's either horridly incompetent or scum.

Or both, actually.

I accidentally sent Excellen's Role PM to you, so I had to remove you temporarily. If you don't know anything about his role, I can add you back on.

I didn't read anything, I haven't even had internet access for the past few days (and the PM will probably show that I haven't read it yet).

##Unvote

##Vote: No Lynch

Epicurean with your speech as always, I see.

For future reference, trying to force a no lynch by changing your vote on day 1 when people already suspect you is a terrible, terrible idea when there's time left in the clock.

Day One has ended.

[spoiler=Day One flavor]It was terrible.

The crowd was yelling, people were being jostled left and right, and anyone who couldn't stay on their feet was in danger of being trampled. Discussion had started out cordial enough, but it wasn't long until fear and paranoia had started to take hold of the crowd and order was thrown out the window, and all attempts by Mortimer, Allen or Donald to take control fell on deaf ears.

The majority of the crowd - which would now be better described as an angry mob - was converging around the gallows, where Mortimer, Allen and Donald were still standing. Vivian screamed as she was pushed to the ground; Nathan grabbed her and moved toward the edge of the square while holding her tight.

The three men on the platform started to back away as the crowd moved toward them. "Still think this was a good idea, Allen?" Donald asked, trying to look at him while simutaneously keeping the crowd in his sight.

"Democracy is a wonderful thing, is it not?" Allen said. "While I'll admit this isn't exactly what I had in mind, I'm sure it won't be long until we're able to start getting rid of the criminals once and for all."

"What!?" Donald yelled, partly to be heard over the incoming mob, partly due to anger and incredulousness. "They'll be hanging you next, mark my words!"

The crowd was almost on them, and there wasn't much time left. Mortimer stopped moving, and said "Enough. The two of you need to get down. It's me they want, not you."

Allen wasn't about to flee, though. "We can't just leave you here, Mortimer. They'll kill you."

"And they'll kill you too, if they get the chance." Mortimer countered. "There's no reasoning with them any more." He turned as Victor jumped onto the platform.

"Mortimer, we have to -" Victor started, but Mortimer stopped him.

"It's over for me, Victor." Mortimer said. He moved in closer, so the others couldn't hear. "I need you to take care of Janne for me, and Daniel too. I need you to stop those miscreants, and protect Mitnala."

"But -"

"Please! Do this for me, before -" The crowd grabbed Mortimer, and dragged him back to the center of the platform. They pulled the rope over his head, and didn't even let him say any final words before releasing the trapdoor and letting him fall.

Some people cheered, but it wasn't long until the crowd was silent, and they realized what they had done. They watched, as the body of their beloved Mayor hung limp, swinging gently in the breeze. Allen moved back onto the platform, and the crowd backed away from him, giving him room.

He looked at the crowd, and saw many looks of shock and fear staring back at him. He sighed, and said "Today, we saw what will happen if we do not work together to stop the criminals among us. Tomorrow, we must not let this atrocity happen again." The crowd agreed, and began to disperse.

"How long will we continue to do this?" Donald asked. "Until we're all hanging from that noose?"

"As long as it takes" Was the reply.

Aquilae has been lynched. He was:

Aquilae, you are Mortimer: High Riser Godfather

Mortimer is the current Mayor of Mitnala, and is well respected by much of the town. However, he also leads a small Mafia, fencing goods and counterfeiting money. His purpose is to generate enough money to afford an expensive opperation for his son Daniel, who has been in a coma since a near-fatal automobile accident.

You will appear Innocent if you're investigated.

You are allied with the High Risers, and win when all other factions are eliminated.

It is now Night One. Night One will end on Wednesday, 10 p.m. GMT.