Duel Terminal Mafia

eclipse

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Paperblade,

realroleclaim.jpg

You are Squall. You aren't a Yu-gi-oh card, you fucker.

During each night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Whatever, <USER>." You will visit <USER>, but will not actually do anything.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you are lynched.

;/

Well, looks like the cat is out of the bag. However, as much as I hate being turned face down, I hate being sent to the graveyard more. So, to spite our friends at the town leadership, I'd like to get in touch with the other mafia (or any other neutral third parties with killing abilities), such that we can kill two townies every night and have no crossfires.

No, I'm not asking you to PM me. I fell for that in Mitnala (also there's like 30 minutes left) and it would be silly of me to try to pull the same thing again but from the other side of the table, since you can't really be sure if I'm lying. I have a way that guarantees the safety for everyone (except the town, but fuck those guys).

I would like the other mafia to send an email to my faction. This is an anonymous email account that my entire faction has access to. What this means is that you don't have to claim anything until you can confirm that I am Worm Erokin, mafia hooker, and will allow us to keep safe in case the silly town tries to pull a fast one.

WormErokinForever@gmail.com

;/

Hey, discussion~!

I need to move my car, so the update might be a tad late. I should have some special guests over to make up for it!

EDIT: Wow, parking right outside of my house! WOOHOO! Update will be more or less on time.

Edited by eclipse

PHASE END.

Once Trishula's body had been disposed of, the town gathered at the clearing to discuss who could've possibly killed it. Accusations flew back and forth, with most of the attendees playing follow-the-leader. Eventually, a decision was reached (right when Catastor returned from work, no less).

"I--fine. I will run no longer. I am part of a mafia." Worm Erokin gave one last withering glare to the crowd before facing Catastor. A flash of light briefly blinded everyone, and when it had faded, the only thing remaining of Worm Erokin was a piece of paper. Bizz picked it up and read it for everyone.

Dear Paperblade,

g5QO8.jpg

You are Worm Erokin. You are one of the bigger Worms, and your effect is meant to help your allies. You hate being turned face-down.

During each night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Turn <USER> face-down." You will use your effect to turn your target into face-down defense position, and any action they would have done during the night will fail. Pretend the limitations on your card do not exist.

You are allied with your mafia. You win if you defeat all threats to your mafia.

Several sighs of relief rippled through the attendees, as they went their separate ways for the night.

The tee-hee~! count is currently at 18.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 2. NIGHT 2 ENDS AT 6:30 AM GMT (SATURDAY)/8:30 PM HST (FRIDAY). IF YOU GUYS CAN GET YOUR ACTIONS IN TWO AND A HALF HOURS BEFORE PHASE END, I'LL BE HAPPY. OTHERWISE, THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE THE UPDATE WILL BE A FEW HOURS LATE AND/OR I WILL BE DRUNK.

Edited by eclipse

To the mafia: Let Paperblade be an example to all those who defy us. You have been warned.

A quick reminder that if you did not vote in yesterday's mayoral election, and you have a night action, send something in. I might consider subbing you out if you don't.

*bzzt*

Dear Ether,

300px-DragunityPhalanxHA03-EN-ScR-1E.jpg

You are Dragunity Phalanx. Although small in stature, your versatility and abilities have lead you to become the backbone of the Dragunity warforce. You are notorious for never staying in the graveyard for very long.

During each night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Synchro Spam <USER>, <Synchro Monster>!" You will use your abilities as the Dragunity Synchro engine to select and summon a powerful Synchro Monster to assist you. Aside from Dragunity Knight - Vajrayana, you may only Synchro summon each monster once.

Dragunity Knight - Gae Bulg: Kill <USER>.

Dragunity Knight - Gae Dearg: Track and Watch <USER>.

Dragunity Knight - Trident: Roleblock <USER>.

Dragunity Knight - Barcha: <USER> will explode when targeted by a killing action or a lynch, and will take out the offending party(in the case of a Lynch, a random <USER> who voted for <USER>.

Dragunity Knight - Vajrayana: During the next night phase, you may Synchro Summon a non Dragunity Knight monster.

Stardust Dragon: The following action performed on <USER>, aside from your own, will not take effect, and the User performing that action will be killed.

Red Dragon Archfiend: Kill <USER>. This action cannot be blocked, and any other Users targeting <USER> will be killed.

Black Rose Dragon: When Lynched, <USER> will explode, killing everyone who placed a vote on <USER> during that phase.

Trident Dragion: You may perform 2 additional actions during this Night Phase, however, you will be unable to perform any actions during the next 2 phases.

In addition, you know that *SNIP* is Dragunity Dux, and if you are killed while *SNIP* is still alive, you will be revived as a Hidden Player.

You are allied with the Dragunities. You win if you or *SNIP* are still alive at the end of the game.

Be fearful, duelists. The shenanigans are about to begin.

*bzzt*

Edited by Ether

And, last but not least, Ether has the ability to wear a bunny suit. This does nothing for his role, but the thought of Dragunity Phalanx in a bunny suit should be traumatic enough that whoever looks at him that night will probably die of laughter. Or something like that.