Duel Terminal Mafia

eclipse

FINALLY.

BACK AND YES. RFD HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO JUSTICE.

I offer my sincerest thanks to the gentleman going by the alias of Ceadus for his service.

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck you, RD. You obviously don't understand. There was no reason for you to push on me that hard; it was incredibly irrelevant because you already had a good number of people advocating for your lynch. Yeah, I don't look the best in this game, but really, I was unsure about you being mafia until you did that

because usually mafia does

they don't always, but there's just this system in my brain that has developed after the three years I've been playing and I know I suck, but I don't suck that much as to be incapable of scumhunting

I will now go back to being semi-inactive until I am needed

Oh, and btw RD, I take back that comment about fucking yourself. I just say 'fuck' too much. ily.

FINALLY.

BACK AND YES. RFD HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO JUSTICE.

I offer my sincerest thanks to the gentleman going by the alias of Ceadus for his service.

Not a problem.

It was highly amusing to see that your votes that I passed on counted.

Yes, until I am needed. Or until my attention span can hold out long enough to scumhunt more

this is going to be the longest two weeks left of senior year ever

Fuck you, RD. You obviously don't understand. There was no reason for you to push on me that hard; it was incredibly irrelevant because you already had a good number of people advocating for your lynch. Yeah, I don't look the best in this game, but really, I was unsure about you being mafia until you did that

because usually mafia does

they don't always, but there's just this system in my brain that has developed after the three years I've been playing and I know I suck, but I don't suck that much as to be incapable of scumhunting

*shrugs* Rolling over and dying is lame, and it was easy to make a case against you. However, I will agree that sticking to defending myself would've been a better idea, though. I won't be making that mistake again.

And you don't suck. Although I will admit you rarely contribute anything worthwhile.

Although I will admit you rarely contribute anything worthwhile.

You didn't see me in my glory days

you're still fairly new

This is true.

I miss being active. I just never know what to say anymore. This happened after something unfortunate happened to me in a mafia game at the mystical, enigmatic land of CARA and I broke down

My biggest problem is that I can listen and read and comprehend pretty well, and I remember things well, too, but I can never speak. Like, maybe I'll forget I'm in the game or maybe I thought I had already posted something when I actually didn't, and et cetera. And I'm still less active in OC games than I am in NOC, because I just don't see the point in anything. My style in OC is usually 'wait for orders from VL', and I know it sucks, but what else is theree

but my life is going to be calming down for a while so I'll try to participate more

I noticed, though, that I tend to be more active in games that

-are NOC

-I have a post restriction in

CARA would almost always fit both of these criterion every time

but now those days are gone

Edited by La Reina Leona

noc is gay

just scumhunt if you don't know what to do

what, you can't send people PMs and be like "tell me some shit, bitch"

or idle in a chat and then send the conversation to a random person who wasn't there and see what they think?

it's so easy ur just bad

noc is gay

just scumhunt if you don't know what to do

what, you can't send people PMs and be like "tell me some shit, bitch"

or idle in a chat and then send the conversation to a random person who wasn't there and see what they think?

it's so easy ur just bad

Maybe I'll just not play this game anymore, then

See I don't like OC either, because you guys are all so tricky and use your keen powers of persuasion to get me to tell you things I shouldn't.

You do that to yourself, sir.

My style in OC is usually 'wait for orders from VL', and I know it sucks, but what else is there

Yeah. I don't mind the idea of OC, but I just can't stand Village Leaders that tell you nothing and expect you to sheep behind them.

The biggest gripe I have with OC is it turns the game from 'uninformed majority' vs. 'informed minority' to 'informed majority' vs. 'uninformed minority', which isn't really fair.

See I don't like OC either, because you guys are all so tricky and use your keen powers of persuasion to get me to tell you things I shouldn't.

TotA and Death Note Mafias were your own fault. Don't blame us because you're a bad player.

A couple of reminders from your friendly mod:

1. If you plan on idling, do say so in your role PM.

2. If you wish to talk to others, but have no idea how to do so, start with a PM that says hi. Or something.

3. Take responsibility for your own actions.

3. Take responsibility for your own actions.

But its so easy to blame it on someone else, like you did when you didn't want me in your game >:( You blamed it on the poor RNG.

Yeah. I don't mind the idea of OC, but I just can't stand Village Leaders that tell you nothing and expect you to sheep behind them.

You all killed the town leader who wasn't shitty enough to do that.

Besides, you're all capable of doing things on your own while cooperating and I explained perfectly what my plan was for vindicating myself.

The biggest gripe I have with OC is it turns the game from 'uninformed majority' vs. 'informed minority' to 'informed majority' vs. 'uninformed minority', which isn't really fair.

BuuuuuullsssshhhhIT.

This is totes bull. GameWinners games were ALWAYS OC and never had town leaders. Ever. Not in the time I was there anyway, though I doubt they've changed how they work.

Mafia will always know more than townies regardless.

I'm sure most games are both such that they are balanced to where the town can't just "oh look we win" (look at me, I'm dead derp). Also OC means if there's multiple mafias (I actually have no idea if there is in this game, but SF does notoriously have 2 mafias) they will have a higher chance of getting in contact...looking at Unicycle there were some things that made it painfully obvious to each mafia who else was mafia if used correctly, but the town would have never picked up on these hints (unfortunately the other mafia was being lame that game and I had to just outright inspect them to figure out who they were).

Similarly the town, in their likely boredom, will USE OC to do shit behind the leader's back out of fear of them sucking, potentially undermining the leader as well as proving my point - they have no excuse to get mad about the game being dull because it's up to them to decide whether they blindly follow the leader. I'll point out PTG again; not following the leader was how I figured out the leader was mafia.

Finally, supposing the town uses OC correctly to do a bunch of crazy shit behind the mafia's (mafias'?) back(s?), the mafia can do the same thing before and even after a leader is established to get some shit from people and use it before they can react to the consequences, perhaps without them even suspecting what happened.

(unfortunately the other mafia was being lame that game and I had to just outright inspect them to figure out who they were).

Hey. I was dead and Weapons and Snike went AWOL when they were supposed to be contacting you. Unless you mean to say real life isn't more important than a forum Mafia game?

But its so easy to blame it on someone else, like you did when you didn't want me in your game >:( You blamed it on the poor RNG.

You assume I picked you out of spite. I didn't.

Hey. I was dead and Weapons and Snike went AWOL when they were supposed to be contacting you. Unless you mean to say real life isn't more important than a forum Mafia game?

If you die in mafia you die in real life.