Out from the shadows...

Cedar

Hey, everyone! I'm Cedar. I'm an amateur hacker who can't sprite to save my life~

I usually hang around the Emblem Brigade forum, if you've ever heard of it...

Though I occasionally lurk around on larger FE forums...like this one, for example. ^_^

I actually set up this account a while ago, but completely forgot about it until now. Blame my horrible memory.

Anywho...Thanks for having me, and I look forward to meeting everyone~

Edited by Cedar

Thanks for the welcome! ^_^

And I will probably be posting the patch for that hack here sometime soon...

Funny how my first completed hack turned out to be a sadistic one.

Hi, welcome to SF, member that everyone seems to know but I don't.

Enjoy your stay~

Thanks for all the welcomes, everyone. :D:

Don't stray too far from the forest, or you'll lose any innocence you had left.

Hmm, not sure what this is supposed to mean...but okay! :lol:

DUDE!!!!! This is the best thing I've ever seen!!!!

Lol, thanks.

There's a subforum called "Far From the Forest" or, as it is known more (un)affectionately, FFtF. It's basically like the Spam Galaxy on TEB. Don't go there if you value your sanity.

There's a subforum called "Far From the Forest" or, as it is known more (un)affectionately, FFtF. It's basically like the Spam Galaxy on TEB. Don't go there if you value your sanity.

Actually it is because an evil monster named Tangerine has made its nest there and she will devour you if you step foot in her territory without first sacrificing something to her. She is called Tangerine in an ironic way; such a harmless little fruit that is a popular food amongst humans, but you are the popular food for her!

Also welcome.

• 1 month later...

Actually it is because an evil monster named Tangerine has made its nest there and she will devour you if you step foot in her territory without first sacrificing something to her. She is called Tangerine in an ironic way; such a harmless little fruit that is a popular food amongst humans, but you are the popular food for her!

Also welcome.

I was sorta kinda born in FFtF, so I don't feel the need to leave.

DUDE!!!!! This is the best thing I've ever seen!!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Indeed.

EDIT: also: emoticon fail^

Edited by Jack - Keeper of the Dead

Nice Waha Necropost.

Anywho...Thanks for having me, and I look forward to meeting everyone~

Big mistake.

Dear Tree,

Wahaha, I am Waha Kife. You may only refer to me as Waha Kife. If you call me anything but Waha Kife, you will be seriously punished. I mean seriously. This is not an empty threat. Also, don't quote me without changing the title of the quote to Waha Kife. Waha Kife. You better not leave or I will haunt you IRL. Seriously, not kidding. Anyway, enjoy your stay. You better...

With these tough economic times, you might want to consider using a Knife for protection instead of a Gun. You can conceal Knives easier and they are more lethal at close range. Unless you got a Gun to someone's head. Why am I capitalizing Gun and Knife? Just cuz. Is this paragraph relevant to the introduction? Shut up, you ask too many questions.

There are many dicks on this forum. Not the kinds that would be appealing to females. Many were weeded out by the travel back in time. Oh yeah, the forum is actually 3 months older than it appears. That's cuz of a bug that caused the site to have amnesia. I think. The forums reopened up in early January 2008, although it was open like 2 months before that. Somebody had server payment issues.

The admins... well... most of them are cool. They can be illogical at times, even our site admin Jyosua. He ignores you a lot so you shouldn't be asking him for help. In fact, all the admins have so many messages that they may overlook a message from you. You should try messaging a well respected user instead, because they have nothing better to do than to help you. Like *cough* me.

I've been here longer than 2 years (with a bunch of breaks in between), so respect mah senioritay. I never really did much. Oh yeah, I helped kick start a Fire Emblem fangame based on users on this site. I disappeared for 2 months and people assumed I was dead. Then I took many other breaks after that. I wonder when the fangame will be done, those workers like to take their time. If I was there, the game would already be Waha Done.

Why don't I change my display name to Waha Kife? Why don't you shut up? What? You never asked me? Bullshit, I can read your mind. I know your deepest fears. Like I said, if you go inactive, I will come for you IRL. Only I can do that. How come? Again, you ask too many questions (even though you didn't ask them).

Now I must end this rant, because you probably stopped caring about whatever I said. What was the point of writing this message? To test you. If you skipped everything, you can go fuck yourself. But if you took the time to read this, maybe we can be friends and maybe you could call me Knife. But whatever you do, don't get on my bad side or you will receive Waha Punishment™.

What is Waha Punishment™? You don't want to find out. The last guy who received Waha Punishment™ didn't post for an entire day. A week later, he got banned. Surely you do not want to suffer the same fate (or do you?)...

Too bad Jack necroposted, now you are bound to the Waha Rules. Never mind, everyone who is not on my list is bound to the Waha Rules anyway.

Signed,

Waha Kife