Hello there, I'm Taels

Taelisin Gaels

Welcome to Serenes Forest, we have already met! Make sure you check out the code of conduct, though I do not expect you will break any rules :P:.

Enjoy the site and forum!

Fruitcake, please, be less generic with your intros :c

HELLO TAELS, I do hope you fit in here, though, if we drive you off like a pack of angry wolves drives off someone wandering through the woods, don't be too surprised :3

Edited by seph1212

I will edit your post to sing my praises and remove your ability to do anything about it.

Now say my greetings are the best ever! They totally are, did you see how heartwarming that was.

HELLO TAELS, I do hope you fit in here, though, if we drive you off like a pack of angry wolves drives off someone wandering through the woods, don't be too surprised :3

Did you just call Fruitcake a Fruitcake? Im pretty sure only I use that nickname

Also hi new member w/e-ur-name-was

Did you just call Fruitcake a Fruitcake? Im pretty sure only I use that nickname

I would've used her real name, but that would probably get my post deleted, and get me a warn :c

SO FRUITCAKE IT IS

Good morning/night new member of the Serene Forest Forums internet website.

I hope you are welcomed warmly and find a place to fit in.

Once you fit in I hope you develop the urge to log on to this internet website everyday.

For at least 12 hours.

And

maybe

we

can

be

friends.

Because I love computers. I mean internet websites that also happen to be forums.

Anyways what I'm trying to say is...

Welcome!

Edited by Strawman the SawmanShaman

• 2 weeks later...

ty all for your welcomes. You guys seem like cool ppl, and yah, I read the critic review. Sems I have A LOT to improve on with my writing. Gotta build muse....read a couple of books, play a few games....get ideas...I'ma change the whole thing arund tomake it way cooler, but just know that it was an RP profile I made so that I could RP......but yah. there were some elements of that story that I want to change to make it better.

Do I smell a RP'er to prey on?

I mean-- I mean-- the people who RP here are nice! And sane! And don't eat newcomers for breakfast! Like me!

The penultimate statement is true. We eat them for dessert, clearly.

hmmm....lol! well, I got plenty of years RPing experience.....and I like a GREAT RP......so....I hope there are really good RPs here that sometime I'd like to take part in.

Lord of Azure Flame is a HORRIBLE TRAINWRECK of an RP which I am running pretending like I'm the shadow government of while the real GMs laugh at me. By which I mean it is fun but more convoluted than it needs to be, and always going at the wrong speed. It has like a zillion characters and all of the plot and a non-trivial number of chapters done already, so I guess join if you're not afraid of archives and a zillion characters? We sorta started to summarize the chapters but there are multiple unsummarized ones still so oops yeah. TOO MANY CHAPTER.

The other two active ones are Return of the Emblem and Abysmal Souls, which I can't tell you if they're any good cos I haven't read 'em. I should read RotE before Phoenix and Merc kill me.

...come to think of it none of the current RPs are set in an actual FE-verse setting (merely inspired by FE) so yeah I dunno.