Team Fortress 2 Mini-Mafia

Anouleth

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why vote Ulki? I know he's done nothing, but there's a time and place for lynching lurkers, and this isn't it.

If you aren't talking, you aren't worth anything anyway.

I'm not getting ninja'd again >_>;;

True, but I'd rather lynch a suspicious Cop claim than an inactive unknown.

I dunno, we'd be in a pretty terrible situation if the real cop was lynched that way, no?

Is it that hard to understand that I only want to insure that loophole isnt used?

...Anouleth, could you confirm whether ##Vote, ##Unvote is fine please.

hmmm... so JB and Kevin are early cop claims. Sho comes really late and says he's cop. After a few post asking him why he votes JB and says he only did it so late because he's a noob. Even though cop claiming is safe because there is a doctor. I'm not buying Sho's claim because he seems suspicious in his actions.

If JB was the real cop, why would kevin cc unles he's mafia. But then that brings into the question why Sho cc's.

If Kevin was real cop, why would he cc unless he's maf. It also bring the same question.

If Sho is mafia, then that makes things complicated because then the other two are townies (because honestly 2 mafs claiming the samething is just plain retarded).

If Sho is the real cop, then why are the other 2 counterclaiming, unless jb wanted to out the cop and Kevin just wants to take a bullet for the cop.

There is the possibility that all three are townies but then it just makes then its just fairly stupid to do so.

Now one of them might be trying to cover for cop but there is a doctor around. making it pointless tbh. So please one of you retract and make our lives easier (wonder if this'll work...)

P.S. I claim cop :awesome:

True, but I'd rather lynch a suspicious Cop claim than an inactive unknown.

True. I think we should wait a day for reports though, and instead use the rest of the day for discussion.

If Kevin was real cop, why would he cc unless he's maf.
Ok, so I retract my cop claim. What I was trying to do was ensure that JB was an uncc'd cop by claiming I was a cop while as a blue, because then mafia won't cc. If someone does cc, however, they were very likely to be the real cop, as, for the aforementioned reason, the mafia are unlikely to cc after I cc.

And since it's been a day and most people have spoken since then, it's safe for me to retract and leave JB as an uncc'd cop. Sorry for the confusion, it's an epicmafia trick.

I retracted way back on page 2.

I retracted way back on page 2.

Awesome, now that turns my FoS at JB, the way i see it, he made his claim just to out the real cop. Although i still question the "noob NOC" cop.

Awesome, now that turns my FoS at JB, the way i see it, he made his claim just to out the real cop. Although i still question the "noob NOC" cop.

Except that with no hooker, there's no reason for the cop not to claim. In fact, several people asked for the cop to out himself before JB posted.

The way setups like these work: if there is a cop and a doctor and no hooker/etc., the cop claims for doctor protection. Mafia usually counterclaims cop to keep the town from receiving free reports every day while the scum hunts for the doctor in order to eventually get the cop killed. Normally you don't lynch a cop CC too early (although I have before in EM games, and those were some fun games)

I was speaking in response to this post

Which, yes, is actually really iffy, but he also sounds like he doesn't even understand the setup very much. |:

Here's the problem. . .

Slayer: WoMC

Sho: RD, Psych

JB?: Slayer

WTF pressure vote on Slayer?: Rein

No one: Everyone else

Also, can someone provide a vote tally? I'm leaving soonish (technically we were supposed to leave 10 minutes ago, I think we're waiting on someone)

Slayer: 3 (WoMC, KaoZ, me)

Kevin: 1 (Jaybee's, which I can assume would eb taken off once he knows why Kevin claimed cop)

JB: 1 (Sho)

Sho: 1 (RD)