Team Fortress 2 Mini-Mafia

Anouleth

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are not lynching a cop today.Also, if you're not voting, you're playing this game wrong. Your power lies in your vote. Use it.##Unvote, Vote: Jhen MohranNothing wrong with targeting lurkers early and that last post was scummy.And extension please.

I'd rather think this through, see by putting what i'm aware of right now, and what i remember, i can catch silly mistakes like this \/. I haven't been following this topic like i should.

Except that with no hooker, there's no reason for the cop not to claim. In fact, several people asked for the cop to out himself before JB posted.

I remember now. In fact i went and checked, and i fos Sho now even more. But since we are not lynching cops which i agree with, i'll vote randomly unless any of you objects and post convincing evidence againt someone else.... *looks at player list*

Lynch Radiant Dragon

Also, can someone provide a vote tally? I'm leaving soonish (technically we were supposed to leave 10 minutes ago, I think we're waiting on someone)

No Lynch - 1 (Psych)

Sho - 1 (RD)

Jhen - 2 (WoMC, Kaoz)

JB - 1 (Sho)

RD - 1 (Jhen)

Haven't voted - 5 (Me, eclipse, JB, Bizz, Paperblade)

Edit: JB unvoted me btw. Also, update because I was ninja'd.

Edited by Kevin

@Jhen: No.

No.

No.

Random lynching is honestly about the stupidest thing ever. It is counterproductive, rarely actually does anything except hurts the town, and no knowledge is actually gotten out of it.

I'm almost compelled to re-vote you for that. Random lynching >>

<<

<>

><

Edited by Luka Megurine

I remember now. In fact i went and checked, and i fos Sho now even more. But since we are not lynching cops which i agree with, i'll vote randomly unless any of you objects and post convincing evidence againt someone else.... *looks at player list*

Lynch Radiant Dragon

We have a bunch of suspects and you want to random lynch? This isn't going to look good for me but I don't particularly care.

##Unvote, Vote: Ulki. We can lynch Sho tomorrow after he has a chance to make up a report.

I'm sorry but there truly is no lynch that won't be random. I guess me here is going to get lynch from me being "scummy" but other wise any other is random. The 2 cops shouldn't be lynched, It'd be best to wait for them to get reports, and the kaoz lynch is random as well. I notice my name is being voted, and without much way of getting out of it i know i'm going to die today. You people are looking for a lynch target since you guys don't want a no lynch. I voted random so that i didn't have an impact on the outcome (because no one is going to follow a random lynch. Atleast i hope not), since i don't like voting day 1 anyway, unless i have to.

ulki

wtf are you doing

idk anymore :sob:

Edit: fixing the wording of a sentence.

Edited by Jhen Mohran

Yeah, it's true. There were a lot of people looking at this thread the last I checked as well

but, like eclipse, I don't feel like voting

I never vote until I'm completely sure

I'm pretty convinced Sho's scum, so I'll be leaving my vote where it is.

The logic behind this is that as long as the cc is alive, mafia will not kill cop even if doc is dead, unless their claim is useless. Sooner or later, the cops are going to give guilties, and these lead to guaranteed mafia either way, as inconsistent reports will expose false cop. Basically, the issue will resolve itself and perhaps give more information from the fake reports, so no cop lynch.

Yeah, it's true. There were a lot of people looking at this thread the last I checked as well

but, like eclipse, I don't feel like voting

I never vote until I'm completely sure

I'm not certain enough of anyone to vote. How's that?

Your current vote does not have to be an end to itself. It is effective as a tool to help you find a better vote target. Remember, you can always change your vote. However, as it stands on "no one," you are losing out on potential help towards finding mafia.

Hmmm. . .I will wait and see if we get the extension, and for how long, before deciding anything. I want to hear more from JB first.

Your current vote does not have to be an end to itself. It is effective as a tool to help you find a better vote target. Remember, you can always change your vote. However, as it stands on "no one," you are losing out on potential help towards finding mafia.

I've played enough mafia to know this, you ass

I just don't have a very good history with voting and I'm not sure on who to vote yet. You sounds like you're trying to prove yourself superior to me, and I'm either your pupil or a complete noob. I don't work well with this.

I was rather tempted to vote Ulki at first, but really, his actions seem fueled by general ignorance of this setup rather than actually being mafia. How much more information do we have?

Do not try me.

I've played enough mafia to know this, you ass

I just don't have a very good history with voting and I'm not sure on who to vote yet. You sounds like you're trying to prove yourself superior to me, and I'm either your pupil or a complete noob. I don't work well with this.

I was rather tempted to vote Ulki at first, but really, his actions seem fueled by general ignorance of this setup rather than actually being mafia. How much more information do we have?

Do not try me.

That was a bit of an overreaction. How about you scumhunt instead of making excuses?

Eclipse's reluctance to vote is reading scum.

Looking back, the only real lynch candidate (BESIDES the cc'd cops) seems to be Ulki, and I'm just not too happy with an Ulki lynch. /: Although, RD's vote seems almost like a semi-OMGUS (semi because he gave reasoning for voting him, at least), so I'd be just a bit wary of that. Otherwise, no one else has really talked much besides you, Weapons, and you're reading town for me, so I wouldn't jump on you out of petty spite.

As for eclipse, I don't know. Reluctance to vote can seem scummy (meaning I'm in this field as well), but sometimes you just need more information on things because blind random-voting is also slightly scummy, even though pressure voting (as Rein demonstrated) is also a valid tactic used to push discussion out of people who tend to lurk.

I've got a lot of information from a lot of people, but I don't feel like pointing fingers at anyone. Yet. I'd still like to hear more from JB.