Pokemon Legendaries Mafia - Game Over

Jaybee

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't matter, phase over.

Paperblade finally decided he was sick of not talking, so he untaped his mouth. Yay.

It is now Night 4. Night ends on 30 June 2011, 10pm, GMT +8.

I need a sub.

Also, Kevin was found suffering from a severe case of an axe to the head. Poor guy.

Dear user,

You are Moltres, the Flame Pokémon.

146.png

You are one of the legendary bird Pokémon of Kanto. It is said that your appearance indicates the coming of spring.

During the Night Phase, you may reply to your role PM with “Night X – Keep a watch on USER”. You will watch USER during the night phase and note who visits USER during the night. You may not use this action on yourself. SNIP

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

In other news, mikethfc seems to be alive again, but both Paperblade and Kaoz can't seem to be able to post! Poor things.

It is now Day 5. Day phase ends on 2 July 2011, 7pm, GMT +8.

In other words, phase ends at 12:15am if mike still has the most number of votes on him. If I'm not awake, then I'll get... someone to update for me, I guess.

Haze reportin' and filling in for JB.

Phase Over.

And now for something completely different:

On Thursday the 30th of June 2011 at 5:15 PM GMT local time, Mikethfc was locked in solitary confinement in a basement without alcohol for the crime of his reports contradicting other reports. At aproximately 6:00 PM, he started suffering from withdrawal symptoms, caused by his alcohol addiction.

The violent and painful withdrawals continued for aproximately an hour. When guards went to bring him his tea at 7:15 PM GMT local time, mikethfc was found dead, having bashed his head against a wall repeatedly.

And the moral of the story is:

If you're hung like a horse, you don't need a BMW.

Mikethfc has been lynched. He was:

Dear user,

You are Zapdos, the Electric Pokémon.

145.png

You are a legendary Pokémon that is said to live in thunderclouds. You are able to freely control lightning bolts.

During the Night Phase, you may reply to your role PM with "Night X – Follow USER wherever he goes". Over the Night Phase, you will track USER's movements, and know whom USER has visited. You may not use this action on yourself. SNIP

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

It is now Night 5. Night 5 ends whenever JB gets on and says when Night 5 ends.

No another dear brother ;A;

That's the life of a town for you. We never really know well enough who to trust. =[ But our choices are narrowing down, yet it still seems as confusing as ever... to me at least.