Pokemon Legendaries Mafia - Game Over

Jaybee

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... Ran outta stuffs to say? *shrugs*

What I wanna know is why do people say if they're townie, cuz I thought the whole point of this game was to guess who was townie and who was mafia...

Or do people say it to be confusing so that you're not sure if they're telling the truth or not?? xD

What I wanna know is why do people say if they're townie, cuz I thought the whole point of this game was to guess who was townie and who was mafia...

There really isn't any point. I've just gotten into the habit of telling people when I'm Town because I've been Mafia/something else not Town for quite a few games in a row.

... Ran outta stuffs to say? *shrugs*

Or do people say it to be confusing so that you're not sure if they're telling the truth or not?? xD

Lemme point you in the direction of a rather amusing question my grandma asked when I showed her Duel Terminal Mafia:

My grandmother (when she read everyone's role PM):

Why would you claim if you're mafia? Wouldn't your win condition give it away?

Town will claim town, because they are town. Mafia will claim town, in an effort to blend in/not get lynched. It's up to the town to find and eliminate the mafia, and it's the mafia's job to eliminate the town. Therefore, as a concerned townsperson. . .HURRY UP AND END THIS PHASE SO WE CAN START LYNCHING MAFIA!

Lemme point you in the direction of a rather amusing question my grandma asked when I showed her Duel Terminal Mafia:

Town will claim town, because they are town. Mafia will claim town, in an effort to blend in/not get lynched. It's up to the town to find and eliminate the mafia, and it's the mafia's job to eliminate the town. Therefore, as a concerned townsperson. . .HURRY UP AND END THIS PHASE SO WE CAN START LYNCHING MAFIA!

Okay that was what I was suspecting.

So then that'd make me wanna say everyone who said town is mafia and try lynch them all good job mafia because if they're all really town...

So then that'd make me wanna say everyone who said town is mafia and try lynch them all good job mafia because if they're all really town...

There's ways around it, whether it be investigative roles, weird claims, catching people in flat-out contradictions, role testing, etc. Mafia is a game of guessing who's guilty.

In tha case I'm mafia. :lol:

##Vote: Life Admiral

jerk

This is why nobody likes you, including your mother. You bother people while they're busy about nothing and think it's just a game when they're trying to do something important.

Nobody cares what you have to say. Get over it.