Pokemon Legendaries Mafia - Game Over

Jaybee

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I... just realised I made a mistake in 3 of the role PMs. As such, I'm ending this phase on the normal time (even though Psych has majority, lol) to see if a new target pops up.

Edited by JBCWK

Guest Wen Yang

I see Psych already got himself a majority.

I don't see the need to drop another on him, but let me know if it's needed.

You won mine, you die here. Karma happens, Psych. ;):

Wow...can't we all just get along? This is only a game after all.

Aw, well this is quite unfortunate for Psych.

Not that it matters much at this point but ##Vote: Psych

It'll suck sooo bad if he really is the doctor.

Wow...can't we all just get along? This is only a game after all.

Yeah my thoughts too =/ People never argued like this in the good ole days of SF mafia

If Psych isn't mafia then I'm gonna accuse the one who started this whole thing! Lol I get paranoied about that now since someone in mafia made everyone convinced I was mafia even though I was town. That smart little bugger! D=<

Edited by Freohr Datia

Yeah my thoughts too =/ People never argued like this in the good ole days of SF mafia

Clearly, you weren't here at the inception of SF Mafia. When I joined (second game on the forum), the arguments started.

Clearly, you weren't here at the inception of SF Mafia. When I joined (second game on the forum), the arguments started.

Actually, she was playing Mafia here since before you even joined Serenes Forest.

Actually, she was playing Mafia here since before you even joined Serenes Forest.

Ah but that wasn't the inception of SF Mafia. That only happened when we started a year and a half ago (about that much time, I believe).

Ah but that wasn't the inception of SF Mafia. That only happened when we started a year and a half ago (about that much time, I believe).

Hmm when was the mafia subforum started up?

Just trying to jog my memory. I just think I remember when I did this it might've been where there were some games, then it died down and then it revived up again. I can't say that I know this was the case. If the time I played was around then, then who knows there may or may not have been arguing, but it wasn't quite so insulting as this one. =[

Just trying to remember though and I'm not here to start up anymore of an argument. I'd just appreciate less insulting. =I I can be a little sensitive to these things I guess.

Hmm when was the mafia subforum started up?

Just trying to jog my memory. I just think I remember when I did this it might've been where there were some games, then it died down and then it revived up again. I can't say that I know this was the case. If the time I played was around then, then who knows there may or may not have been arguing, but it wasn't quite so insulting as this one. =[

Just trying to remember though and I'm not here to start up anymore of an argument. I'd just appreciate less insulting. =I I can be a little sensitive to these things I guess.

If you're that worried about people insulting you there is an easy way round it:

Google bad your mum jokes to use back on people who insult you and if they're crap enough then people will stop out of fear of seeing an even worse one, that or they'll insult you further because it was so crap. I forget which one

Well I'm the type that doesn't care as much if people insult me it's when they insult others. People haven't insulted me at all and it bugs me.

But yeah I can take it pretty easily when I'm insulted. More than likely they're right and I can live with that. If they're wrong, then... well, they're wrong so it wouldn't bug me either.

But yeah when thinking about it I'm not expecting this to get any better so I'll just do my best to ignore it...

EDIT: @Eclipse Hmmmm what is that reminding me of South Park or Family Guy?... Whichever one made Mickey Mouse a bad little mouse. xD

Think it was family guy

Edited by Freohr Datia

EDIT: @Eclipse Hmmmm what is that reminding me of South Park or Family Guy?... Whichever one made Mickey Mouse a bad little mouse. xD

Think it was family guy

Pretty sure it was South Park with that Jonas Brothers one. Anyway the main thing with these insults is they're being made by the high profile players who actually make a viable target, so by the time end game rolls about it will be full of us plebs :awesome:

The Mafia subforums is a pretty recent thing isn't it? I remember wen I first joined there wasn't one, the mafia games were just in the forum games section. But soon after that I think it was added.

The Mafia subforums is a pretty recent thing isn't it? I remember wen I first joined there wasn't one, the mafia games were just in the forum games section. But soon after that I think it was added.

I think it was implemented about 10 and a half months ago

My mafia games were started by either Cymbeline or Desdemona and probably somebody else. I just know that mainly it was them.

Where did theirs go though? I can't find them D= (maybe it's in the graveyard)

EDIT: Nope not there

Edited by Freohr Datia

Oh yeah there wasn't any forum game forum I think...

*happy for the search box*

EDIT: Ahhh not there either D= *likes looking at old old topics*

But yeah some of the real old stuff disappeared because there were some real old topics I looked for before and they aren't here anymore.

Edited by Freohr Datia

Oh yeah there wasn't any forum game forum I think...

*happy for the search box*

EDIT: Ahhh not there either D= *likes looking at old old topics*

But yeah some of the real old stuff disappeared because there were some real old topics I looked for before and they aren't here anymore.

Fuck, when did Harold Shipman set up an account here?

I am not entirely sure it was the first mafia game, but whatever game is listed at the beginning of the old Mafia HQ thread's list of completed games is the one I died night 0 in.

pussies

Ceadeus

when does Pokemafia D1 end?

JBCWK

Tomorrow

JBCWK

I said I screwed up a few role PMs

Ceadeus

*Shrug*

Ceadeus

I'm not sure it makes much difference

8:15 PM