Guys...... I have a confession...

Well... Do you grill them or make stew from them? In my opinion, ripping out its heart while its still beating and using the blood from the heart as dog-steak sauce is the best way to go. That's just me though...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys would hate me even more...

I've had a pet hamster before... Although the thing is I've had several pet hamsters... Well if you pay attention to my wording... I had some.

Otherwise I might've just gotten one...

My agriculture teacher always tried to say that those animals were killed humanely but my brother said that they still weren't.

My ag teacher's reasoning was that when animals live stressed it lowers their quality so farmers try to be humane and that the things they do that look inhumane either don't bug the animals or are for a reason (like the reason mother pigs are forced to stand by being put in this real skinny cage thing is because they otherwise lay on top of their babies and kill them).

Otherwise I don't know what to believe anymore.

Freohr,

If you really have confessed everything, let me tell you a little secret regarding Christianity.

"Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone."

To those who fully confess their sins, Christianity allows one very gentle rock to be tossed vaguely in the direction of someone else.

Hang on what the fuck? Why has nobody mentioned Ozzy Osbourne yet? You know the guy who has snorted ants? Or bitten the heads off of bats and doves during his gigs. To be fair the dove one was an accident, he meant to release them as a sign of peace but these things happen when you're completely muntered, we've all been there.

I eat bitches for breakfast

Not like you've ever seen one

I find it very hard to believe that Obviam has never seen a female dog, the most common form of bitch there is. But hey, I mean, for all I know he has never seen a female dog.

I find it very hard to believe that Obviam has never seen a female dog, the most common form of bitch there is. But hey, I mean, for all I know he has never seen a female dog.

Okay

sometimes

I just like it when you support me

regardless of how fucking moronic my comment was

so

yeah

you're

hurting me here

Yoov nevar cn his mum pmsl

I own one actually.

her name is "little girl" but I just call her "bitch" because her name is more like a description and I might as well just call her what she is