(FE6 & 7) Elibe Super Draft

Janissary

Personal experience has taught me: Don't draft FE6 HM without beating it normally first.

Yeah, I ended up starting a normal run to see levels before I play them. I'm just turtling it to get an idea of what happens in the levels and then I play my draft run.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I ended up starting a normal run to see levels before I play them. I'm just turtling it to get an idea of what happens in the levels and then I play my draft run.

That's what I plan to do as well, if I ever get back to that draft...

EDIT: If Horace doesn't care, we could switch it to NM for the purposes of completion. Us three are the only ones who have made progess in FE6, I think. If that happens, RK, feel free to play for Jake, since he hasn't posted except to complain about the team you (mostly) drafted for him. If you want to.

I will redo my 3 chapters to go with NM. How far is Horace, anyway?

I'm fine with switching FE6 to NM, because HM is rape in a draft. Uh, I don't think I got the Member Card either, but I probably would have had to waste a turn recruiting Legault, which isn't worth it.

I'm fine with switching FE6 to NM, because HM is rape in a draft. Uh, I don't think I got the Member Card either, but I probably would have had to waste a turn recruiting Legault, which isn't worth it.

Considering he'll be holding Barrier and a Guiding Ring, he's probably well worth the turn for people with units like Priscilla, Pent, Lucius, and Serra.

Restarted FE6

Chapter 1 - 4/4 Turns.

Marcus carried Roy to the gate, while Lance attracted the stragglers, and got the gold village.

UNIT        LEVEL     HP  STR  SKL  SPD  LCK  DEF  RES  WEP Lvl                       SUPPORT
Roy         01.10     18   5    5    7    7    5    0   D Sword
Marcus      01.28     32   9   14   11   10    9    8   A Lance D Sword E Axe    
Lance       02.75     21   6    6    9    3    6    0   D Lance E Sword

I'm not posting screens every chapter, too much of a PITA, i'll do an ending shot.

Edited by General_Horace

Not really. Lance and Alan being free from chapters 1-5 doesn't mean that you can use them in immediately subsequent chapters.

Right, but one of the main reason to pick Lance or Alan is for the ealry game availability. When everyone gets them through Chapter 1-5, it seems like it'd be better to grab Miledy.

I'm just of the opinion that partial use clauses devalue units. But that's just me.

Chapter 2 - 7/11 Turns

Marcus picked up Roy, and carried him to near the boss, whom Marcus 0RKO'd with the armourslayer. Lance picked up scraps. Merlinus bought stuff.

UNIT     LEVEL    HP  STR  SKL  SPD  LCK  DEF  RES   WEP LVL                     SUPPORT
Roy      01.66    Base
Marcus   01.81    Base
Lance    05.30    24   8    7   10    4    7    2    D Lance E Sword

Chapter 3 - 7/18 Turns

Marcus carried Roy for a while, then dropped him off so he could kill some cavs in the way. Lance picked him up, and dropped him in seize range on turn 6, and Marcus 0RKO'd the boss with the armourslayer on turn 7.

UNIT     LEVEL    HP  STR  SKL  SPD  LCK  DEF  RES   WEP LVL                     SUPPORT
Roy      01.78    Base
Marcus   02.46    32   9   14   11   10   10    8    A Lance D Sword E Axe
Lance    07.06    25   8    8   12    4    7    2    D Lance E Sword

Chapter 4 - 8/26 Turns

I had to wait for Rutgar :(

Much easier in Normal mode. Missed the angelic robe.

Roy      03.92    20   6    6    8    9    6    0    D Sword
Marcus   02.96    32   9   14   11   10   10    8    S Lance D Sword E Axe
Lance    08.89    26   8    8   12    4    7    2    C Lance E Sword
Rutgar   04.57    22   7   12   13    2    5    0    C Sword

Edited by General_Horace

Might as well get this stuff down.

[spoiler=6]Chapter 6-1: 5/5

Marcus jumps in and kills some shit. On turn 3 he Rescues Roy, drops on turn 4, finishes the boss over enemy and player phase and clears the path for Roy.

Had to pass up the Gold, of course. Sucks, but oh well.

1Roy.png1Marcus.png

Chapter 6-2: 8/13

Merlinus gets the Armorslayer while Roy and Marcus (mostly Marcus) take on Soldiers. They clear it out pretty fast to catch up with Lot...

Meanwhile, Lot can't hit a Fort on his first move, so he has to lure the first Fighter away from it and get on one on the next turn.

Wow @ Lot getting Str and Spd on his first two levels (+1 HP and Def each). He's already doing better. Roy's levels have been good and even Marcus' level (Spd and Res) was good for him. I'm already liking NM much more.

2Roy.png2Marcus.png2Lot.png

Chapter 6-3: 7/20

After dealing with the early enemies, Marcus carried Roy for a couple turns. Doubling enemies while Rescuing is boss. Lot couldn't keep up and so just fed on some remaining enemies. Merlinus got the Mend, but I missed Lugh. Oh well, I don't need him for anything.

Hey Lot, I love your Str and Spd, I really do, but get some Skl and Def, okay? You're good at 2HKOing enemies, so make sure you're better at hitting them from now on.

3Roy.png3Marcus.png3Lot.png

Chapter 6-4: 6/26

Ran Roy to the Gate. I tried some methods of Rescuing him, but in the end I decided simply on Marcus mowing down enemies so Roy could continue. Recruited Clarine, got the Robe, and shopped with Thany, but missed Rutger (I think he appears on turn 8 and I'm not spending 2 turns on a Killing Edge) and the Steel Blade. Oh well.

4Roy.png4Marcus.png4Lot.png

Chapter 6-5: 8/34

Rush Roy to the Gate again while Marcus and Lot clear his path. Lot eventually stayed behind to get the Gant Lance.

5Roy.png5Marcus.png5Lot.png

Chapter 6-6: 5/39

Marcus cleared some enemies and Rescued Roy on turn 3, dropping him on turn 4 as he killed the boss in 2 rounds so Roy could Seize. A Merlinus distraction plus some ferrying by Alan, Lance, and Thany helped me get Chad to the Silver Lance, Killer Axe, and Goddess Icon.

Cath didn't even appear, and I sure as hell am not wasting what probably would have been at least 3 turns to get her a few chapters earlier.

6Roy.png6Marcus.png6Lot.png

[spoiler=7]

Chapter 7-20: 7/84

Um...yeah, sorry, I'm coming back to write this after it's been a few weeks since I actually did it and I don't remember how I did, all I had written down was the turn count. Oops. I got the Brave Bow and recruited Legault, though. I imagine I just had Marcus charge through with Hector and Lyn following behind. Pretty sure Oswin held back because he wouldn't be catching up anyway and I don't remember what Guy and Dart did.

20Hector.png20Marcus.png20Oswin.png20Guy.png20Priscill.png20Dart.png

Chapter 7-21: 3/87

Marcus charge. Priscilla starts spamming Barrier. Visited both Armories and Pure Water Vendor, got Light Rune, Restore, and Elysian Whip.

21Hector.png21Marcus.png21Oswin.png21Guy.png21Priscilla.png21Dart.png21Ninian.png

Chapter 7-22: 4/91

This was sort of scattered. Guy and Dart ended up at the right to help Ninian recruit Heath and Matthew get the 10,000 after the Thief was killed for the Brave Axe. Priscilla had to heal Marcus and take a few enemies while Oswin and Hector tried to do what they could. 4 turns was possible because enemy reinforcements spawned in a way that forced Eubans to attack Marcus up close and the Silver Axe ORKOd.

22Hector.png22Marcus.png22Oswin.png22Guy.png22Priscilla.png22Dart.png22Ninian.png22Heath.png

Chapter 5 - 4/30 Turns

Marcus and Lance try to clear a way for Roy and Rutgar. Rutgar has an opening on turn 4 to attack the boss (after Marcus hit him twice) and critted him for the win.

Roy      04.75    21   7    7    8   10    6    1    D Sword
Marcus   03.24    33   9   14   11   10   10    8    S Lance D Sword E Axe
Lance    09.38    27   8    9   13    5    7    2    C Lance E Sword
Rutgar   06.14    23   7   13   14    3    5    0    C Sword

Chapter 6 - 5/35 Turns

Marcus picked up Roy, carried him a ways, then killed the boss. Rutgar and Lance cleared the way for Chad to get some goodies.

Roy      04.77    21   7    7    8   10    6    1    D Sword
Marcus   04.01    34   9   15   11   10   10    9    S Lance D Sword E Axe
Lance    09.89    27   8    9   13    5    7    2    C Lance E Sword
Rutgar   07.88    24   7   14   14    4    5    0    C Sword
Saul     05.35    20   4    6   10    2    2    5    C Staff

Edited by General_Horace

Chapter 5 - 4/30 Turns

Marcus and Lance try to clear a way for Roy and Rutgar. Rutgar has an opening on turn 4 to attack the boss (after Marcus hit him twice) and critted him for the win.

Wait, how is that possible without Thany?

The gate opens if you end your turn next to it. On Normal Mode the enemy spawn aren't so frightening, IIRC.

Good thing I still have my save for that chapter. I remember checking to see if I could open with a Key or Lockpick and when I couldn't I figured I had to go around.