(FE6 & 7) Elibe Super Draft

Janissary

FE6: Alan, Bartre Lugh, Oujay, Zealot, Shin, Niime, Astohl, Fa, Dayan

Ouch, from what I can tell of my minor drafting experiance thsi is really bad. Alan is nice, as is Lugh, Oujay will catch up though Dieck would have been nice, Zealot is fairly useful in drafts. Shin is good since with the rest of my team he might get some good kills. Niime? I guess staffs.. Astohl no promotion and mediocre stats. Fa and Dayan that's just unfortunate. Also never even beat this game on hard mode we'll see how it goes.

FE7: Bartre, Florina, Erk, Harken, Dorcas, Jaffar, Nino, Karla

okay Bartre I like, Florina is less good with no Lyn mode, Erk is fine, Harken never even used, Dorcas? Fuck already have Bartre Jaffar and Nino wonderful. Karla seriously?! This is gunna be a bitch.

Damn this is what I get for forgetting about this. My bad by the way guys, busy couple of days. Well I'm starting FE7 I'll post later

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jake, I actually quite like your FE7 team. If you haven't used Harken, take a gander at his HM stats onsite.

Chapter 19 will be here in a bit.

Edited by General_Horace

Is it really that bad...? Sorry.

I don't know what his problem is because it doesn't seem that bad to me. Florina might be the single best draftee in FE7 as it is. I think he's focusing too much on the bad units without taking into account that everyone ends up with bad units.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Chapter 19 - 5/73 Turns

GOD DAMMIT MARCUS WHY DID YOU CRIT UHAI I NEEDED A SNAPSHOT.

Anyway, Hector and Kent helped Marcus cross the middle island to get to Uhai quicker, while Lucius and Rebecca sat on forests and tried to live. They had major issues. Fiora helped out a bit until she died, and Dart sat over by Merlinus, who didn't die, so he wouldn't be attacked. Marcus 2HKO'd Uhai with a Silver Lance, but he critted on his first strike, not allowing me to take a snapshot.

UNIT     LEVEL       HP   STR   SKL   SPD   LCK   DEF   RES   WEP                        SUPPORT
Hector   14.09       32   14    11    10     9     15    5    A Axe
Marcus   10.41       36   18    20    17     9     12    9    S Lance A Sword A Axe
Rebecca  08.97       23    7     9    11     8      3    3    C Bow
Kent     10.43       28    9    10    12     5      7    2    D Lance D Sword
Lucius   07.23       21    9    10    11     2      2    9    D Light

Chapter 13x: 8/28

WOOT! I finished it with no penalties! I don't think anyone else will be able to though... Eliwood actually gets MVP of the chapter (ok, not really, but he was the only reason I didn't take a penalty). I basically just holed up in the south and abused the AI's tendencies to avoid penalties. Marcus ended the map with 1 HP (oh yeah, and he proc'd more strength!). Serra gets a notable mention for getting a bunch of dodging expirience.

EliwoodChapter13x.png

Look at Eliwood not proccing me any speed... awesome.

MarcusChap13x.png

Woo, Strength!

Edited by Janissary

EDIT: Actually, SP and Jake can both easily avoid penalties. Red Fox of Fire is pretty much screwed though, there's no way just Hector and Marcus can be the only ones attacked.

Go go Oswin?

It'll be easy for the others to avoid penalty, RFoF just sends Oswin to get the village, and the others send Bartre/Dorcas or Lowen to get it.

I just had to take an extra turn to get Marcus up there. Janissary, you'll have to take a penalty in 13x, and I think RFoF will too.

I just had to take an extra turn to get Marcus up there. Janissary, you'll have to take a penalty in 13x, and I think RFoF will too.

Nah, with all 4 of my units, I've already got a plan to do 13x without a scratch.

The only tough part will be recruiting Guy without a penalty...

Have Marcus hit him once, and Guy will retreat, usually away from Marcus, and use a vulnerary. Just make sure Matt is in his range on the last turn, and hope Marcus doesn't leave behind any scraps. In my run, they all chased Marcus, so Matt had an easy time recruiting him.

Chapter 19x - 5/78 Turns

Marcus ran ahead clearing the way for Kent, who was carrying Hector, then ORKO'd Aion with the silver lance. He weakened a sniper for Kent to kill while Hector seized. Missed the goddess icon village, but eh, whatever. Lucius "tanked" the pegasus knights on the fort.

29813693.png70131100.png

UNIT     LEVEL       HP   STR   SKL   SPD   LCK   DEF   RES   WEP                        SUPPORT
Hector   14.16       32   14    11    10     9     15    5    A Axe
Marcus   11.58       36   18    21    17    10     12    9    S Lance A Sword A Axe
Rebecca  09.95       24    8     9    12     8      3    4    C Bow
Kent     11.60       29   10    10    12     5      7    2    C Lance D Sword
Lucius   08.80       21   10    10    12     3      2   10    C Light

Edited by General_Horace

I actually didn't have to take a penalty, I mislabeled my last report. I did not get the village though. I avoided the penalty by taking advantage of Serra's dodgeability and enemy attraction to weaponless characters.

Chapter 14: 9/37

I was dissapointed to have such a slow finish, but I couldn't figure out how to KO Eric's side in time while still saving Prissy (for Raven) and recruiting Erk (so I don't have to visit Prissy this Chapter). I decided to settle for this largely because Eliwood actually got some speed, which he desparately needs. Since Marcus is crushing his defense, Eliwood might actually get the Dragonshield next Chapter also (assuming I can even get it without getting raped).

HectorChap14.png

MarcusChap14.png

EliwoodChap14.png

Look at that sexy RES on Eliwood.

Edited by Janissary

I actually didn't have to take a penalty, I mislabeled my last report. I did not get the village though. I avoided the penalty by taking advantage of Serra's dodgeability and enemy attraction to weaponless characters.

Wait what? So sending Oswin down south without weapons isn't a penalty either? In that case, I didn't take one either, since Marcus stole his weapons.

Edited by General_Horace

Wait what? So sending Oswin down south without weapons isn't a penalty either? In that case, I didn't take one either, since Marcus stole his weapons.

I think he was referring to Serra when he said 'weaponless characters'.

I think he was referring to Serra when he said 'weaponless characters'.

Yeah, makes sense.

Anyway, chapter 20 here in a minute, forgot the brave bow last time.

Chapter 20 - 5/83 Turns

Marcus ran up the middle, killed Cameron and all his cronies except for one nomad, then used a door key to open the door to Darin, killed all his dark mages, then killed Darin with the hammer. Kent picked up some scraps, Lucius made sure Matt could get the brave bow, and Rebecca got the killer bow and longbow.

68285968.png92633535.png

That's a really shitty screenshot, but do you really think Marcus left Darin alive?

Hector   14.43       32   14    11    10     9     15    5    A Axe
Marcus   12.89       37   18    22    17    11     13   10    S Lance A Sword A Axe
Rebecca  10.79       25    8     9    13     9      4    5    C Bow
Kent     12.31       29   10    11    12     5      7    2    C Lance D Sword
Lucius   09.79       21   11    11    13     3      2   10    C Light

Edited by General_Horace

Yeah, I was referring to Serra. She actually went to the southeast and prevented the brigands from attacking me for two turns until Hector and Eliwood could get down there to hold, since enemies attack her in priority before Bartre or Dorcas. The western enemies attack the snag and then cross, so I just let Marcus hold the southern chokepoint on the island until they were dead, and then moved my character slightly west to be safe once the enemies were gone.

Chapter 15: 8/45

Marcus raped everything on the south part of the map, even Sealen, so I have the Dragonshield. Serra distracted a nomad to delay the wall break before going south to heal Marcus once or twice. Hector held the top right door through turn 6 when he defeated the last enemy on that side. Meanwhile tank!Eliwood camped the throne against axes and won. Missed the Silver Axe, but oh well. I get to shop next chapter!

HectorChap15.png

I like him overall, but I could really use slightly more skill and another speed or two, but hey, that's Hector.

EliwoodChap15.png

1 Speed Proc? Really. Lame. I had such a super blessed one last run I did though, so no surprise that this one sucks.

MarcusChap15.png

Lol, he's averaging 24 battles per chapter. Hardcore.

SerraChap15.png

Meh. Shouldn't have picked her probably, but she's been great to attract enemies, so oh well. At least her MAG grew.

Edited by Janissary

SerraChap15.png

Meh. Shouldn't have picked her probably, but she's been great to attract enemies, so oh well. At least her MAG grew.

You'll need someone to warp in the later chapters. You won't regret her then, although she'll need more magic.

65497170.png96603424.png

Bought some ranged weaponry, got the restore staff, and got a lightning and a shine off enemies. Kent bought some pure waters.

3/86 Turns

I actually 2 turned this once, because of Marcus crit, but I wanted pure waters, and the 7% crit was kinda cheesy, so I took the 3 turn.

Hector   14.56       32   14    11    10     9     15    5    A Axe
Marcus   13.65       37   18    23    18    11     13   10    S Lance A Sword A Axe
Rebecca  11.22       26    8     9    14     9      4    5    C Bow
Kent     12.60       29   10    11    12     5      7    2    C Lance D Sword
Lucius   10.73       22   11    11    13     3      2   11    C Light
Ninian   01.31       Base

Edited by General_Horace

Jesus Horace you're going to finish before I get a chance to start.

No, FE6 will take me a lot longer. FE7 is easy until Marcus can't 0RKO things, and he was boarderline on it last chapter.

Chapter 22 - 5/91 Turns

Marcus ran to Eubans with the help of Ninan, and Matthew got the 10000 gold chest with the help of everyone else except Rebecca, who hung back to kill stuff that came for Nils (although the enemy just attacked all the fail Ostian knights instead) Recruited Heath for his shit, and killed the enemy thief for the brave axe. Marcus got in Eubans range on turn 4, and finished on turn 5.

EDIT: Fuck, forgot screenshot again. I always forget on the defend chapters/kill boss ones.

Hector   15.00       33   15    12    11     9     16    5    A Axe
Marcus   14.44       38   18    24    18    11     14   10    S Lance A Sword A Axe
Rebecca  11.56       26    8     9    14     9      4    5    B Bow
Kent     13.34       30   10    12    13     5      7    2    C Lance D Sword
Lucius   11.80       22   11    11    14     3      2   11    C Light
Ninian   01.92       Base

Yes Hawkeye next chapter.

Chapter 23 - 6/97 Turns

No screenshot because I have no idea where any of the enemies are.

Hector and Marcus both got a bosskill, Hawkeye went to sort out the wyverns to the south, and Lucius, Rebecca, and Kent took out the top. Pent helped too, of course. Did not get the option to go to 23x, unsurprisingly.

Hector   16.41       34   16    12    12     9     16    5    A Axe
Marcus   15.03       38   18    25    18    11     14   11    S Lance A Sword A Axe
Rebecca  12.22       27    8    10    14    10      4    5    B Bow
Kent     14.14       31   10    12    14     6      7    3    C Lance D Sword
Lucius   12.67       22   11    12    15     3      2   12    B Light
Ninian   02.36       15    0     0    13    11      5    4
Hawkeye  04.62       50   18    14    11    13     14   10    A Axe

Chapter 24 - 2/99 Turns

Hello Wallace.

Marcus got Nini's Grace'd, and hit Lloyd with a short spear on the EP. On the player phase, he hit Lloyd with a Silver lance, leaving him at 2 HP, so Kent could finish. The others just killed like 1 enemy each.

I'm losing some turns next chapter.

Edited by General_Horace

Chapter 16: 8/53

I'm pretty excited that I only have 1 more Chapter of early game nonsense to BS through. This map was straight forward. Hector went over the mountains and killed some pegs. Marcus rushed through the center. Eliwood worked his way to the Red Gem, allowed Serra to get it, and then just stood in front of her to abuse some Mercs for XP while Serra healed. Lyndis and her legion were generally worthless other than as shoppers and nearly died several times. But since they bought 5 hand axes and 5 javelins, it's ok.

Oh, and Eliwood didn't grow speed. Again. He also commented that Bauker was fierce as if he was actually taking part in the battle.

HectorChap16.pngEliwoodChap16.pngMarcusChap16.png

EDIT: @Horace: Yeah, Last HHM draft I did I got like.... 20 turns on 25 purely due to lack of a flier. I even had Hawkeye to cross the lake and it didn't help.

EDIT2: Redid this chapter to lower the turncount after realizing that I'm an idiot.

Edited by Janissary

EDIT: @Horace: Yeah, Last HHM draft I did I got like.... 20 turns on 25 purely due to lack of a flier. I even had Hawkeye to cross the lake and it didn't help.

Hawkeye can kill the boss by turn 5 with a killer axe blick, and is invincible with pure water, so I'm not worried there, it'll probably end up being 7 turns, because I need the whip for Farina. And those annoying cockblocking cavaliers at the north fort.

Edited by General_Horace