(FE6 & 7) Elibe Super Draft

Janissary

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People should have at least 48 hours to make their pick. After that, I don't know, maybe skip him and let him pick when he gets back?

Well, it's nearly at that point (only a couple hours away if you go from the last pick). I suppose we could have someone draft for him.

I am ok with that. Considering this was a Friday/Saturday area that he has not been around for, rather than a weekday, I am inclined to be less merciful towards him. RD is free to pick for Jake, and I will edit the OP with those picks momentarily.

I better be safe and pick Farina now. And SP stole both early thieves.

His FE6 team is pretty lulzy to me in that he has such a huge amount of early game utility (two healers and a thief? wow).

Edited by Janissary

The list I have for Horace doesn't mention whether or not it still applies since we've wrapped back around. Given the varied nature of the units on it and the length of the list I'm inclined to believe that it does, but...

Horace: Fir

Red Fox: Klein

Jake: Harken, Astohl

I'm fairly certain that Red Fox's list isn't applicable to her current pick, so I'll wait for her to get back on.

Yeah, I kind of forgot when making my "wrap around" list that only Jake was next and you were drafting for him. Thanks for holding off. Luckily it hasn't been too long. Oh, and thanks for drafting. @Janissary, Horace gave me his list because he'd gone, but I was also gone so I gave Horace's and my own list to RD.

I'll take Dart.

Crap, completely forgot Horace still has a list. He takes Vaida.

I still don't know if using a list someone made 3 (soon to be 4) picks ago is a good idea...

His last character, Dorcas, is still free, though...

I still don't know if using a list someone made 3 (soon to be 4) picks ago is a good idea...

His last character, Dorcas, is still free, though...

Perhaps. I'll wait for him for the next one, though. Looking at who he's got so far I don't think his list still applies.