WALES ROCKS THREAD

Raven

Sorry buddy. United States of America.

EDIT-Oh, if you really get it, you will consider hoisting an american flag over your house, even if it brings you death. A METAPHOR. A METAPHOR. PUT YOUR OWN LIFE FIRST.

Edited by SeverIan

I think it's just us two, iirc Mike is Irish(though I'm not sure why I think this) and all the other Brits are English.

We need a Scotsman.

I think it's just us two, iirc Mike is Irish(though I'm not sure why I think this) and all the other Brits are English.

We need a Scotsman.

My great-grandmother was Irish so I suppose that would make me 1/16th Irish. But I can never be arsed with saying that so I just round the English up and say I'm half Welsh half English.

Oh didn't there used to be another guy here who was Welsh, I think it was something like Allan Alokage but he's long gone now.

Edited by mikethfc

o-i-c.jpg

inb4newfad

We do need a scotsman. Someone move there. :P:

I could've applied for a Scottish uni several months ago but that would mean I'd have to live in Scotland for 3 years

My great-grandmother was Irish so I suppose that would make me 1/16th Irish. But I can never be arsed with saying that so I just round the English up and say I'm half Welsh half English.

Oh didn't there used to be another guy here who was Welsh, I think it was something like Allan Alokage but he's long gone now.

Allan's Aokage, yeah. I have him on my Facebook and MSN, still talk to him now and again.

A bit of [useless] trivia: He's the one who showed me this forum way back in 2008.

Allan's Aokage, yeah. I have him on my Facebook and MSN, still talk to him now and again.

A bit of [useless] trivia: He's the one who showed me this forum way back in 2008.

Why did he show it to you?

EDIT-I realize you might not be sure why, but give me your best guess.

Edited by SeverIan

Why did he show it to you?

EDIT-I realize you might not be sure why, but give me your best guess.

Well first of all I was like "oh shit i want a map of FE6/7 (can't remember) desert map to find all teh itemz" then he was liek "here linkz *link* btw join teh forum" then i said "k" and joined.