I<3Caffiene

Fenrir

.................................... So was I the only one to recognize this?... I mean I'm sure I wasn't the only one, but still... How many actually took it seriously, then?

quite a few apparently haha.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Messing around + most Internet patrons = does not compute. But I know mikey, he is not a dummy. I am sure he's joking around as well.

It's why trolling is actually against the rules - because not only is it messing around with the intent to annoy, but people actually fall for it. That is a fairly good comparison if I had to make one :P:.

EDIT: just to be clear (because I know someone will say it if I do not), I did not say I was trolling.

Edited by Tangerine

Messing around + most Internet patrons = does not compute. But I know mikey, he is not a dummy. I am sure he's joking around as well.

It's why trolling is actually against the rules - because not only is it messing around with the intent to annoy, but people actually fall for it. That is a fairly good comparison if I had to make one :P:.

EDIT: just to be clear (because I know someone will say it if I do not), I did not say I was trolling.

I just liked the paradox of me trying to take the moral high ground.

[spoiler=Especially considering this one of the more tasteful things I've laughed at]5ec0lj.jpg

Basically it was meant to be like this

potkettle.png

Edited by mikethfc

But she's canadian, it doesnt count. you can't call an aisan racist for saying all aisan's have double jointed pinkies(this is not true)

Yeah, and racism applys to whites/blacks/orientals/hispainics etc. not countries.

To the first point: It's entirely possible for a member of a race to discriminate against their own race.

ie. A black man can hate black people - including himself.

To the second point, are you saying Canadians aren't a race?

Racist bastard!

Edited by Ceadeus

Hitler D=

But anyways if Canadians are a race, can Hoosiers be a race too??? =ooo

... Oh wait but I'm only a Hoosier through my dad if it can be a race....

But yeah whether you guys prove your points or not though this still says nothing about Tang since she wasn't being serious to begin with.

Mikethfc I don't understand your post at all. Maybe you could try explaining it to me.

Normally I'm the one to cross the line, so this time I thought I'd spew a little pseudo-moral high ground everywhere in a hypocritical fashion

Still not getting it...

Normally people tell him he is a horrible person for something. This time he was the person telling others they're horrible.

Edited by Fenrir

He is racist and gets shit given to him for that. Now, the rest were being racist bastard, and mikethfc wanted to practice some hypocrisy.

IS THIS ENOUGH

If I had been born,

Dayenu

(It would have been enough)

He is racist and gets shit given to him for that. Now, the rest were being racist bastard, and mikethfc wanted to practice some hypocrisy.

IS THIS ENOUGH

Hang on a minute, I don't remember this part, I was saying its because of my dark sense of humour.

^That's what I was thinking too =D There were quite a few others that looked fake. =o

I have two cups of coffee in front of me. Both look fake. I am going to try and drink one of them anyway. I am committed to the idea I should only drink one cup of coffee at a time, and, if one turns out to be a real cup of coffee, that I should not drink the other. What the hell do I do? Oh, and one is steamy and therefore inviting, while the other seems iced and kind of chill to the touch. I do like cold more than heat, it is true.

WHAT DO I DO? MAKE A CHOICE!

What do the cups of coffee do? Keep talking me out of drinking any coffee at all.