Bull(crap) Mafia

Life

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

forgive me if takes a while to get it up.

I know I'm not playing anymore but:

LOL

Edited by mikethfc

Today was confusing. You cast your vote and then go check the notice board.

It seems Ben Wade thought netbattling was a good idea. Too bad he got BALEETED.

Dear <SNIP>, you are Gilgamesh.

You are Gilgamesh. Four arms, four swords and a very shitty sense of humour. Plus, the Excalipoor only does 1 damage. No wonder everyone makes fun of you. It might just be because you suck ass.

Because you are Gilgamesh, your word counts more than the average person's. Therefore, whenever you vote, your vote may be the one to break a tie.

<SNIP>

You know that <SNIP> is <SNIP>.

Your alias is Ben "Coach" Wade.

You are allied with the Latter-day Renaissance Men. You win if your faction is the last one standing.

While reading through it, you then see Kevin being taken to the butcher's slaughterhouse.

Dear Kevin, you are Mad Cow.

You are a mad cow. You're infected with a disease and don't want to die alone. So you booked it out of your farm to go infect some other people.

During the day, you may send a PM to Life and Excellen with "Day X - Infect <USER>" in your message. You will then infect <USER> with mad cow disease and they will spend the next night and day in quarantine. While in quarantine, they may not speak to anyone in private or be on IRC. However, they may still post in the game thread during this time.

During the night, you may send a PM to Life and Excellen with "Night X - Chase after <USER>" in your message. You will then chase after <USER>, attempting to infect them. <USER> will run away and will not be able to complete their night action as a result.

Your alias is Danielle DiLorenzo.

You are allied with the Animal Legion. You win if your faction is the last one standing.

Seems like cow meat will be added to the menu.

Finally, you see an announcer get on the stage and announce some things.

Because Life has become sick, Excellen will take over some responsibilities till he gets better. Also don't forget to vote properly, he's a bitch about that.

PHASE HAS NOT YET STARTED: DO NOT POST

Edited by Excelkitty

Funny. I counted 5 votes Wen, 3 votes Kevin. Even a mayor shouldn't have broken that.

Welcome to Bullshit Mafia.

Thanks for doing the update, Excellen.

Funny. I counted 5 votes Wen, 3 votes Kevin. Even a mayor shouldn't have broken that.

An ordinary mayor couldn't but what about a double-super-secret-mayor-and-no-returns?

The dangerous bearded man is still alive. Should I be afraid of him, Haze? You seem to know who's scary and who's not better than I do.

How are you not dead? You broke a post restriction midway through the day and another LDRM definitely should have been modkilled for JB's shenanigans anyway.

Also the strong factions having a NAP fest because they suck and killing the weak factions instead isn't how multifaction is supposed to work. Kevin was lynched solely because CC and LDRM sucked too much to get eachother lynched and GBB just derped and went along with it like idiots without even once questioning "gee maybe we shouldn't help the two most numerous factions with their little pact."

Edit - Actually that's not entirely true it also happened because I decided to sleep in and the people I convinced to not be derps after I woke up weren't enough to stop it. Also because BK is a dirty negative voter.

Edited by Hazekitty

How are you not dead? You broke a post restriction

Did I?

Maybe I did and I'm secretly invincible.

***Hextator goes super saiyan like, 6 or something

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

***Hextator charges a kamehameha wave for about 3 seasons and then throws it at Haze, missing completely but destroying him with the heat emanating from it omnipresently

How are you not dead? You broke a post restriction midway through the day

Well, the most logical conclusions, seeing how nothing happened to him, would be:

- he got a fake message telling him that he had the restriction, but actually caught on and chose to ignore it after a while

- he never actually had one and just pretended to have it for whatever reason

You broke a post restriction midway through the day

If he'd broken a post restrict midway through a phase, he'd been punished. Don't blame the hosts for anything.

27. Don't break the game.

Funny enough, I meant this rule, JB and Kay. We're working on a punishment.

Edited by Kitty Admiral

After the night, you wake up and there are two notices outside.

Heidi Strobel was killed yesterday when her cellphone exploded. That should teach her to attempt to fuck with The Tournament.
Dear Pariah, you are Batman.

You are the goddamn Batman. That is all.

During the day, you may send a PM to Life and Excellen with "Day X - Sneak into <USER>'s mansion" in your message. You will then sneak into <USER>'s mansion and steal some important documents which will tell you the alligence of <USER>.

During the night, you may send a PM to Life and Excellen with "Night X - Offer <USER> a ride in the Batmobile" in your message. You will give <USER> a ride in your Batmobile and keep them safe from all malicious actions done to them that night. However, as soon as they step out of the Batmobile, they will be killed if someone has targeted them for death.

Your alias is Heidi Strobel.

You are allied with the Latter-day Renaissance Men. You win if your faction is the last one standing.

Jenn Lyon ate herself to death last night at an all-you-can-eat buffet. It's better than cancer, eh Jenn?
Dear <SNIP>, you are Stephen Hawking.

You are Stephen Hawking, the pimpin' wheelchairin' genius that can't move anything but still burned through 2 wives and a fuckton of girlfriends.

Because you're so sexy and smart and all, and are looked up to by so many, your vote for lynch will count for two.

<SNIP>

Your alias is Jenn Lyon.

You are allied with the Crazy Casayas. You win if your faction is the last one standing.

It is now Day 6. Get voting and start sending your actions in.

Edited by Kitty Admiral