Best/Worst in the Series: Round 97

Best: Louise

Worst. Riev

If I knew his name, I'd vote the guy on the right for worst. Although the one on the left is no Paul Newman, either.

214779-fire-emblem-fuuin-no-tsurugi-game-boy-advance-screenshot-there.png

Edited by Dig

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rapeable wasn't really serious (ofcourse, backing out of it as soon as it's commented gee_wiz_emoticon.gif). Though Rapist has been nominated and done. =/

Well, it isn't the same thing, honestly. People like Valter and Narshen have actual rapist-like appeal. Your nomination would imply who's more or less likely to get raped (...?).

can wear Axes

I admit to knowing bugger all about fashion and whatnot but since when have axes been considered a garment of clothing?

Heh, well, I know I'm not going to pick any of the picks others have picked really.

Best: Hmm... hmm... gah, so tough. I'll say Pent. Odd choice, perhaps, but he's not horribly young looking, but doesn't look overly rugged either, which is the case of the older looking characters.

Honorable mentions: Ranulf for sure... hmm... Kieran, as someone said, Geoffrey as well looks good. Ike (PoR) isn't too bad looking. Maybe a bit younger than I'd like, but the majority of the cast is young really. Pelleas looks good as well, though his hair is a bit odd.

Worst: Since I'm gay, none of the females appeal to me, but that'd be rather unfair. I'll say Izuka, definitely. Most of the other characters I can at least stand to look at, but I don't think I'd be able to handle him for even a bit of time.

Honorable mentions: Gonzales doesn't look too good, probably lots of others though.

Vote for the next round: Best/Worst Legendary Weapon.

Best: Pelleas/Oscar *w*

Worst: ...WRYYYYYYYS è_è

I'm sorry, but you need to make up your mind, else your vote will get disqualified.

That's a good idea, now that I think about it.

I second that nomination.

Excellent.

How many characters even have verbal tics? It was there, and I just felt like nominating it a bunch of times because I can. That would be an amazing 100th round :D

How many characters even have verbal tics? It was there, and I just felt like nominating it a bunch of times because I can. That would be an amazing 100th round :D

Valtome with "Uwee hee hee"?

Athena? But that's an accent.

Most: Uh... Oliver is CANON.

Least: There is something that is just...wrong with Isadora's face portrait...

Oh, and Nominating Best/Worst Ogma Archetype.

Edited by Hippoman

I'm sorry, but you need to make up your mind, else your vote will get disqualified.

Then, let's say Oscar. xD

And Wrys is still the ugly one. ù_ù

Most: Eltoshan.

Not to mention his son, Aless.

Least: Gonzales

But Aless is like Eltshan reincarnated. With a different hacket, of course.