SF Mafia Mafia

Haze

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not all of us just want to out our roles completely you know.

##Unvote.

Bizz.

If you're on the chopping block, then there's no reason for you to omit an ability like that, if you're town. :/

Redacted stuff in strikethrough text is silly, ignore it

Oh, this is probably important too

Lol, even if your role is what it is, I don't trust your for omitting the governor ability. It makes you look scummy, in my eyes.

But, I'm not about to waste a lynch on you if your role is governor.

##Unvote

##Vote: Eclipse

Some things have to be done.

Edit: Coherency.

If we are to believe what I've suggested above, then in regard to this post by Snike I have to say "Snike is smart and would not make a post like this unless he was trying to hide that he is also Kevin's team mate".

Does anyone have some idea of how many mafia members there are?

Edited by Obviam

Oh, this is probably important too

If we are to believe what I've suggested above, then in regard to this post by Snike I have to say "Snike is smart and would not make a post like this unless he was trying to hide that he is also Kevin's team mate".

Levity suggested there is six due to her Math skills.

That seems like a lot though.

IIRC, Bizz mentioned something about there being 14 townies, so if that's true you can do the math yourself. There might be independents though, I dunno.

All of my posts have Bizz or Levity in it. Some of them have it in white text, however.

This is something you should have said in your role claim or maybe you did and I wasn't paying attention?

Whatever,

##Unvote

Raymond switched his vote to match mine quickly but it may have been a self preservation thing.

Claiming cop is effective for the mafia because the cop can't counter claim in NOC.

I don't even know what to think of Snike

I guess I will go back to being bored.

Edit: Slayer, you might want to reconsider your vote.

Edited by Obviam

This is something you should have said in your role claim

I thought it was obvious after Snike caught me in the act of doing just that. :/

Edit: Bizz.

Edited by KevinKitty

Yeah... I'm kind of not buying the miller governor thing too much. If you're telling the truth, you can stop the lynch and clear yourself, but if not, you're probably mafia. Win-win.

##Unvote Wen Yang

##Righteously vote: Kevin

(still never wrong)

Edited by Luka Mefeline

Except I wasn't reading Snike's post as much as I was reading yours because it had only been a couple of minutes since I've even been online today and I have other stuff to go do.

I woke up like 2 hours ago!

Post 1/2: Day 1.

First off, I'm not the Announcer. My name was probably picked out of a hat, just like JB's and Tables' were.

Second, lynch-canceler isn't very useful on a Townie, in my opinion. As such, I agree that Kevin is most likely Mafia (along with the sheep vote against Raymond earlier, since we all know how unlikely it is for Weapons to fake-claim Cop, right?). If we have a Vigilante, I recommend that they shoot Kevin tonight.

I agree that it's likely there are 14 Townies, looking at the numbers and considering that it's likely that Tables would be a numbers-like role.

For now, I'll ##Vote: Kevin, solely for the sake of forcing him to use his ability.

along with the sheep vote against Raymond earlier, since we all know how unlikely it is for Weapons to fake-claim Cop, right?

I have never seen him fakeclaim cop in any of my games. Ever.

lynch-canceler isn't very useful on a Townie

It's the same as lynch proof, and you sure seemed happy in pokemon to assume Anouleth was town after he was proven to be one.

Edit: Bizz.

I recommend that they shoot Kevin tonight.

I recommend they shoot a mafia.

Edited by KevinKitty

Post 1/2: Day 1.

First off, I'm not the Announcer. My name was probably picked out of a hat, just like JB's and Tables' were.

I considered this but IIRC the wording strangely implied it was really you doing it, which I admit would be unfair to the person with the announcer role if their name was so easily revealed.

This goes for if it was the role named after you as well...

Edited by Obviam

Okay, so, Weapons is promoting discussion (town move), Levity claims numbers role (town role), kevin claims to be able to prevent a lynch... Mmm... it could be town, but at the same time... I want to test Kevin, but the lynch is not how we should do it. We'd be using two lynches to find out what he is, which is simply too expensive. It'd be better for a Vig to simply shoot him, I guess.

I don't have any major suspicions yet. Could I get a votal in here?

Ehh.

It's because Kevin's claim is overall flimsy, and the WAY he claimed was a bit fishy to me. And I don't see how he could be worried about getting lynched if he's telling the truth. /:

Oh, BY THE WAY, the numbers part of my role is pretty much the only thing to my role.

I would guess that there would be fourteen townies, five mafia, and an independent of some sort; possibly a serial killer.